PDA

View Full Version : Question Choosing basic services

deucebigalow
05-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Hi,

After a scare wrt an STD which was due to incorrect self diagnosing, I am having a break from all non-protective services ie BBBJ and DATY.

So when visiting say 42 Gladesville or 22 Brodie I will be asking for the lowest level of services even if the WL offers a lot more.

My question is whether this will impact on the service I am going to get from the WL. Obviously she will make less money than if another punter had come in and asked for say Diamond class. Can they or will they refuse? Is it expected that you will take the highest level of service which I always do.

Thanks
Deuce

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Go to a Cauc shop where everything is covered ?

huggyaust
05-12-2017, 01:30 PM
I asked at 42, some girls will do standard service. I am on the same boat, I am not a fan of BBBJ or DATY, why pay for Diamond.

x11
05-12-2017, 01:48 PM
U can still do cbj even if bbbj is offered

aussiegaigin
05-12-2017, 02:09 PM
If the shop offers a basic service, you should be at liberty to select it.

medragon
05-12-2017, 03:08 PM
I think you'll find there are many in the same camp, myself included. I wish there were more cheaper places set on the liaisons model that have kissing included but protected services.. I like dfk, but not with girls doing bbbj all day..

OmniMime
05-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Mostly did Standard services or went with the ML scenes when waiting in between medical checks, especially. Even lip kissing meets with my finger pushing the girl's head away when they try it, lol~

I've mostly done Standard services at Red Palace close to where I live. Fiona, Rainbow (I think she went to Ginza, after working in 5Stars?), and 2 or 3 other girls. And then there are other places as well. It was a good move on some part as I, on my part that is, would later know how some of these girls are really like stripped down to bare skin. And what their attitude would be like if seeing them again on a higher price tier, or time frame. On another hand, you'd end up having screwed 2 girls rather than just one on a higher price level, on a basisi of 30mins in comparison only. I've had a few girls wanting more tips so they could BBBJ or CIM me, on top of the Standard price. And you can still refuse. Basically, everything really depends. The girls, you and the shop itself. Sometimes easier when you tell the shop to make it clear to the girls not to try and go beyond Standard services.

Just a biased opinion only~~

Raybo
05-12-2017, 03:46 PM
You could go to a shop like Top127 where they don't offer any natural services so you don't have to feel awkward about those questions. I don't know how authentic the photos are but some of the girls there look hot!

woods23
05-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Went to top 127 few days ago after a long break ...have they upgrade to bbbj now ? Got bbbj for 30mins $120.
Can some one comfirm?

Lots of pretty girl there nd quite young most of them
very busy too even it's late night.

Brothelcreeper
05-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Hi,

After a scare wrt an STD which was due to incorrect self diagnosing, I am having a break from all non-protective services ie BBBJ and DATY.

So when visiting say 42 Gladesville or 22 Brodie I will be asking for the lowest level of services even if the WL offers a lot more.

My question is whether this will impact on the service I am going to get from the WL. Obviously she will make less money than if another punter had come in and asked for say Diamond class. Can they or will they refuse? Is it expected that you will take the highest level of service which I always do.

Thanks
Deuce

The girls I know at the tiered shops tell me it is 50/50 between customers who pay Diamond and those who pay basic so shouldn't be an issue.

harrycd
05-12-2017, 08:01 PM
punting without dfk isn't worth the $$ imo

vitamin
05-12-2017, 09:12 PM
punting without dfk isn't worth the $$ imo

Everyone likes kissing during sex. But i think it's a sacrifice they willing to make.
I mean knowing that they CIM just mins earlier from another punter is kind of a turn off no?

You don't mind Harry?

aussiegaigin
05-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Everyone likes kissing during sex. But i think it's a sacrifice they willing to make.
I mean knowing that they CIM just mins earlier from another punter is kind of a turn off no?

You don't mind Harry?

M ore than likely they will douse themselves with some ghastly mouthwash, which can be more of a turn off for kissing..

harrycd
05-12-2017, 10:27 PM

You don't mind Harry?

haha I never think about it, if I let my mind wander it doesn't end well.

cuteguy
06-12-2017, 11:18 AM
If you want to play safe and not catch an STI from oral sex or DATY then go for basic service. I'm sure most girls who do diamond service won't turn down a customer if he opts for basic service. It's still money for the girl and better than sitting around and getting nothing at all.

vitamin
06-12-2017, 11:29 PM
If you want to play safe and not catch an STI from oral sex or DATY then go for basic service. I'm sure most girls who do diamond service won't turn down a customer if he opts for basic service. It's still money for the girl and better than sitting around and getting nothing at all.

I agree, It's not like they're busy every hour of the day (unless super popular) and you taking basic surface robs them of possible income.

most only get a few clients. so the more the better. Don't think they will be angry.
less work right?
no shower
no kissing
no cim
no bbbj

Happyman2018
07-12-2017, 08:58 AM
Agree.

It's depend on u Wat u want
Some shop said the girl do diamond is because of the looks n service they provide doesnt mean the girl don't do basic service.

End of the day it make no difference toward
They will find it better as u r a easy customer less work.
Because doing diamond they probably end up little bit more then standard but like I just said
Some girls May even happy to do basic as it's safe for them 2.

Coin have both side, they worth u will give them syd 2

kesuiyi
07-12-2017, 08:50 PM
I don’t see any issue here

rockbreaker
10-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Like to play safe too. I can deal with the missing bbbj but not the DATY. That’s the best starter, don’t u think?

Every now and then when I go for the STD test, the nurse often tells me, it is best to go for a punt instead of sitting on the fence. 😨

Littlewonder
10-12-2017, 05:12 PM
If you go to 64 Taren Point or 533 Willoughby there is only one price so it makes no difference just tell the girl what you want.

aussiegaigin
10-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Agree.

It's depend on u Wat u want
Some shop said the girl do diamond is because of the looks n service they provide doesnt mean the girl don't do basic service.

End of the day it make no difference toward
They will find it better as u r a easy customer less work.
Because doing diamond they probably end up little bit more then standard but like I just said
Some girls May even happy to do basic as it's safe for them 2.

Coin have both side, they worth u will give them syd 2
But is a "diamond girl" going to charge diamond rates even if you only want basic?

medragon
11-12-2017, 08:10 AM
But is a "diamond girl" going to charge diamond rates even if you only want basic?

Sometimes, but you can always vote with your feet.. I think a shop would generally do better charging for the service class rather than classifying the ladies..

hyperultra
22-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Im not so sure. Many a shop I have been to, I have been told, 'this lady only does diamond'