PDA

View Full Version : Question Where to go in North Sydney?

Rastaman
06-12-2017, 08:39 AM
Hi All,

I need some advice. I will be working from North Sydney for a while and need to find new places to punt. I like to mix it up with RnT, FS venues and Privates.

Any intel on these in North Sydney would be appreciated?

Thanks

hunglow
06-12-2017, 09:11 AM
https://www.puremassage.com.au/

thai RnT shop

quality girls

i think most girls offer FS for extra

Rastaman
06-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Perfect! Thanks Hunglow. I Love Thai’s. Any recommendations from the roster?

Babycat
06-12-2017, 11:10 AM
115 Pacific highway go go

cuteguy
06-12-2017, 11:21 AM
115 Pacific highway go go

Hey Babycat. You sure do know many places in Sydney.

Babycat
06-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Not really. But I do some researches, and keep in touch with my colleagues

Hey Babycat. You sure do know many places in Sydney.

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Not really. But I do some researches, and keep in touch with my colleagues

That's the way to go Baby, for someone who aspired to run her own shop one day, I'm sure you are keeping contacts with all the top ladies across Sydney ??

Bundyon
06-12-2017, 06:21 PM
If you like young viet girls, pretty good rnt 83 Walker St North Syd, has a few gems amongst the lazy ones………

cuteguy
06-12-2017, 06:35 PM
If you like young viet girls, pretty good rnt 83 Walker St North Syd, has a few gems amongst the lazy ones………

Do they take their clothes off to massage you if such request is made to them or do they keep it on until the last 10 to 20 minutes?

curious36
06-12-2017, 06:59 PM
That's the way to go Baby, for someone who aspired to run her own shop one day, I'm sure you are keeping contacts with all the top ladies across Sydney ??

I believe Babycat can and does well everything she puts her mind or body to.

papi
06-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Do they take their clothes off to massage you if such request is made to them or do they keep it on until the last 10 to 20 minutes?
I went there a few months ago. Clothes off. Great body to body with Korean girl. No walk of shame - they're on level 1 and there's a health clinic and other suites through the same street entry door.

Rastaman
07-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Thanks People, I’ll be sure to report back on my adventures.

So only two decent places in Nth Syd, Sunny Massage and Pur Massage?....Looks like they will earn all my money.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2017, 08:05 AM
Thanks People, I’ll be sure to report back on my adventures.

So only two decent places in Nth Syd, Sunny Massage and Pur Massage?....Looks like they will earn all my money.

There a new advertiser here call Artaman Masssge ?

hunglow
07-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Perfect! Thanks Hunglow. I Love Thai’s. Any recommendations from the roster?

sorry, looks like roster has changed since i was last there. they do line ups, provided the girls aren't already with clients.

(clothes off for whole session)

papi
07-12-2017, 12:45 PM
There a new advertiser here call Artaman Masssge ?
Fair distance away if OP is working in North Sydney.

Bundyon
07-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Pure massage has a FS license I beleive, massage option and FS option, usually very busy, bookings of more popular girls often the case.

kesuiyi
07-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Have you tried any of these

Chacho
07-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Are the rates in purmassage website inclusive or do you have to pay for happy ending?

Rastaman
05-02-2018, 11:12 PM
Paid a visit to Pure Massage today. Firstly, I have to thank Hunglow for pointing this place out to me; because I met one hot Thai honey.

Her name was Mandy, she is a tall curvy girl with a stunning face. A lot of Asian brothers may find her to be a bit too big, but when you are 1.88m and 100kgs like me a girl like this is perfect 👌🏽

She got naked from the start and her body is just beautiful with such smooth skin, nice C or D cup tits with no sag to them at all. they don’t look big on her but trust me they are...And a great ass as well.

The massage was great and so was what followed, let’s just say I was not the only one satisfied by the outcome. I will definitely be back!

hunglow
06-02-2018, 02:23 PM
prices include naked massage + happy ending.
pay extra for CBJ/FS

hunglow
06-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Are the rates in purmassage website inclusive or do you have to pay for happy ending?

pay extra for CBJ/FS

blanet
06-02-2018, 04:28 PM
pay extra for CBJ/FS

That's incredible value. $70 for 1/2 hr is essentially $30 for nude entire time + happy ending

Rastaman
06-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Had such a good session here yesterday that I paid Mandy another visit today and the session was even hotter as expected.

This time she cut the massage much shorter and started part two at around the 20min mark of a 45 min booking. I flipped over after just a minute of the body slide as I was already hard. Mandy dommed me up and got straight into part 3, kicking of with a very sexy cbj with lots of deepthroat.

Such a great sight to see this honey worshiping my cock. Soon she got up and leaned over the table, directing me to enter her doggy style. Love this girls shape when she sticks her ass out for a pounding. I entered a little at a time, as her pussy was clenching me even though she was very wet.

I was only getting half way in and she was already moaning loudly. I continued with the slow strokes until I was completely in. My god she felt tight!....A few faster full length strokes to prepare her and she erupted. She put her face on the table, pushed her ass into me and her pussy begun convulsing....”That was quick”!

Horny as ever I grabbed her hips and built up to a proper pounding. She was right into it!....She then got on all fours on the table signalling me to get up an continue pounding her. Soon she was moaning again and telling me “I’m coming”!...A few screams and clenched up again. This time she needed a second to recoup.

Soon she was up a stroking me so I layed her on her back at the edge of the table. A bit of outside pussy play and sh was moaning again. I slid inside her and just went for it. Soon she was screaming again and touching her pussy “don’t stop”!....I couldn’t believe it, she came again! By now I was close, so I just kept going through her orgasm.

I blew and we both collapsed on the table. She rolled over and gave me a big kiss and a big smile.

This girl is gonna earn all my money!

jacob1234
07-02-2018, 10:45 PM
i hear ikoi massage at st leonards is good

Eclipsefun
08-02-2018, 02:12 PM
I always liked smiling angels. Some nice memories there from a few years ago, changed hands a lot of times due to council bullshit I think so I can't speak to its current state. Worth a shot tho.

Chacho
14-02-2018, 11:20 PM
pay extra for CBJ/FS

Thanks. Tried this the other day. No line up, girl just asked me how long I stay and in to the room. No FS offered although was not after one anyway. Surprisingly decent massage and HJ after. Not too bad for $70. Good for a quick fix.

rhinopark
24-02-2018, 01:55 PM
If Artarmon is too far, there's plenty of options with a short walk to Crows Nest.

For full service the pick is 81 Diamonds with plenty of service-oriented Chinese girls. There's also 6 Alexander Street for Thai girls. Plus a place opposite the pub on Falcon Street, but it's very visible and the line up unimpressive last time I went in (2016).

For rub and tug you've got Serenity (Thai) and also Reflection Massage (upstairs 459 Pacific). There's also the Japanese massage place on Albany St, plus The Upmarket Bathhouse (where full service is available and a wide selection of girl nationalities, with higher prices of course).

Have fun!

Rastaman
25-02-2018, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the info Rhinopark. I wasn’t sure where I would go next when I get through the Pure Massage line up.

Saw Mandy again this week. I thought last time was a fluke, but once again she came three times in our session this week....She has a bigger smile on her face at the end than I do. 😄

doyouseewhatisee
25-02-2018, 08:30 AM
have you tried Mosman area . three nice RNts on militery rd and one on the corner of spit and militey rd

Cracker38
25-02-2018, 01:50 PM
I always liked smiling angels. Some nice memories there from a few years ago, changed hands a lot of times due to council bullshit I think so I can't speak to its current state. Worth a shot tho.

The new mamasan at this shop is hot, called D'Privilege massage now. There is something about her that is so seductive. I wonder if anyone has been on the end of an rnt service with her.

Fisher
25-02-2018, 03:55 PM
The new mamasan at this shop is hot, called D'Privilege massage now. There is something about her that is so seductive. I wonder if anyone has been on the end of an rnt service with her.
Is the mamasan viet cathy from chatswood?
Only got waxed from cathy but could not get a masage from her.

Cracker38
25-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Is the mamasan viet cathy from chatswood?
Only got waxed from cathy but could not get a masage from her.

Yeah is Cathy, super sexy babe

cuteguy
25-02-2018, 05:22 PM
https://www.puremassage.com.au/

thai RnT shop

quality girls

i think most girls offer FS for extra

According to their website, they charge $130 for 60 minutes, double the price of most shops in the CBD. Is it really worth it?:question:

kingwally
25-02-2018, 05:29 PM
According to their website, they charge $130 for 60 minutes, double the price of most shops in the CBD. Is it really worth it?:question:

I would say that is all inclusive price...no more tips required.

Fisher
25-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Yeah is Cathy, super sexy babe

Ok sweet thanks.
Yeah i found cathy has that xfactor that makes you desire her and want a session with her.

Cracker38
25-02-2018, 07:31 PM
Ok sweet thanks.
Yeah i found cathy has that xfactor that makes you desire her and want a session with her.

Yeah, I don't think she does massage. I too have never been so lucky. I thought I had heard her voice in a massage room when walking by. Wonder if any bros can ever confirm if she occasionally offers some rnt

cmk76
26-02-2018, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I don't think she does massage. I too have never been so lucky. I thought I had heard her voice in a massage room when walking by. Wonder if any bros can ever confirm if she occasionally offers some rnt

Hahahaha! She will be very flattered to hear this... Her massage skills was good enough... But that was a very few Valentine's Days ago...

Cracker38
26-02-2018, 10:53 PM
Hahahaha! She will be very flattered to hear this... Her massage skills was good enough... But that was a very few Valentine's Days ago...

So did u get a massage session with extras?

Crusader
19-03-2018, 11:20 PM
i hear ikoi massage at st leonards is good

I have walked in and walked out twice, both due to the quality of the girls that have greeted me. A shame because the place looks really good, definitely not your average massage joint. I have also seen a couple of posts where there has been claims of hot girls there, so it may just be my timing. Last time I went I was instructed to talk into a translator on the girls phone as there was no English whatsoever from her. I'd be curious to see what you have heard. I have gone on a Friday and a Monday. Monday seems the goods for discretion as the hair salon next door is closed ... you pretty much half to walk up to their door to get into the stairwell.

edenclubbrothel
05-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Gents, you should also checkout Eden Club as an viable affordable quality option.
Details shown below.

edenclubbrothel
07-08-2018, 10:08 PM
Gents,

Please also checkout the new Eden Club at Crows Nest
$150/hour of cheer enjoyment and relaxation

Cheers

Brothelcreeper
07-08-2018, 10:40 PM
Lol...went in on Saturday miiday...and whilst the place looked very clean, plenty of rooms, there was no one available. Also...get rid of the low red lights in the rooms. Seriously a big turn off for me anyway.

I've been there as well. No girls available. Lots of publicity about nothing. Steer clear

exstar
08-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Go past this place almost daily, never been in but I applaud anyone who has the balls to enter via the front entrance as people wait for their bus right outside at peak hour!

Jactivate
08-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Slightly off topic but that's how I feel when I walk into Paddington. Right between two bus stops and a T intersection. Damn.. Haha

The Speechwriter
08-08-2018, 09:01 AM
I've been there as well. No girls available. Lots of publicity about nothing. Steer clear

Eden — are you going to respond to these observations?

bronte
08-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Eden — are you going to respond to these observations?
I think they were doing the right to hide the girls from his diseased cock.

edenclubbrothel
11-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Gents,

Eden Club is the way the go. 24 hours / fully renovated premise
Very good sexy girls with excellent service

bom
12-08-2018, 03:55 PM
Yeah I've walked past that place almost every day, way too exposed for my liking.

edenclubbrothel
23-08-2018, 10:56 AM
There is a rear entrance at 6 Alexander Street

edenclubbrothel
23-08-2018, 01:11 PM
As we r building, more girls has come on. Thanks for your patience

With the lights, you can switch colour or turn on other lights. Your personal preference

curlew
03-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Please see my report on Pure Massage here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?88238-Pure-Massage-115-Pacific-Highway-Fun-with-busty-Thai-girl