PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

rockbreaker
08-12-2017, 10:24 AM
It was Black Friday and the internet went crazy for all the promising sale. As usual, I looked up to this forum to see who are the latest talent, and after gathering a few intel from our peers, I decided to spend my dime for our Asian counterparts.

This was a well established site at the south. I called up and inquired if the girl was working on the day. To my luck, she was working so there I placed my appointment. Whilst waiting for the glorious time to come, I groomed myself up a little and put on my fav cologne.

As I drove to the site, the radio played a song well describing my feeling, like a boy waiting to open his present. Finally, I arrived to the site, boys, it has been a whilst since my visit and this brought back a lot of memory. Good and horrible memory, life of a punter. I was greeted by a young HAB, easy on eyes, well proportioned body line, I kindly let her know about my appointment. She showed me to the room, and we exchanged a few words. I handed over two pineapples at the room and off she went to call my girl. The room is at acceptable level, reasonably clean, and there is no oily floor. I undressed myself and lay down to eagerly wait for my pressie.

A few small knocks on the door and that came my little pressie. My little pressie introduced herself with a bright smile. She gave me an impression of bright and fun personality. She is also easy on eyes, with a slim body wrapped in a short skirt. She has fair skins and dyed blonde hair. Ehm....that was going to be fun.

She started her massage and we exchanged a few words between now and then. The massage was not that great but our conversation was flowing. We had a few laughs but we had some quiet time. I started to learn a bit more about her as our conversation went on. My lady is from Japan, oh my, my fav food is sushi. The conversation flew better as the time passed but I decided to lee do her works. Applied with oil on her both arms and elbows, the massage got better like our earlier conversation. I told her that I enjoyed her massage and she thanked me for that, whilst she told me lots of people like that too. She moved on to the legs, the massage went back to the terrible quality but it was nicely complimented with tickles. The feeling was good and I let her know what I liked. For the next 5 minutes, I just lay there and enjoyed her touch and tease. The music finally started to play in the room which lighten up the mood quite a bit. My hands started to get itchy and I politely asked her if I can touch her. She kindly agree and off my hands go to feeling her legs, which are fair and smooth. We continued to talk again and had a few laughters. Her English is understandable and I had no problems understanding her. By now, my hands are already at thigh and my lips are gently kissing her neck. There was no rejection so I moved my hands higher, and my lips to her earlobe. What a lucky Black Friday, as I thought to myself. Her technique is not special but she could handle the joystick just fine. She sped up a little and I grew braver. We were whispering to our ears whilst we felt each of our body. After this went on for some time, I told her I was ready and her grips started to get firmer and faster, with her eyes locked and focused to do her job. It finally got me across the line but she didn’t stop it there and continueed to squeeze every bit. I gave her a little hug and thank her for her wonderful services. She giggled and thanked me for seeing her. What a nice and funny girl.

We stayed in that position for a minute or two and she excused herself out to get a warm cloth. She cleaned myself up whilst we exchanged more words. I got up and got dressed, leaving the tips on the coffee table. We bid each other good bye with a light hug.

Overall, it was a enjoyable session. Massage could be good if you need her to be. The built up was good and she is obliging. Technique was ok but it was sufficient to get the job done.

Happy Black Friday and there was my score on the day.