PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you buy your favourite WL a Christmas Gift?

Assandlegs
08-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Hey All, With Christmas coming up, was thinking to buy a small gift for a few of the WL's just to show my appreciation.
Do any of you do the same, and if so, what do you get them?

chubbs_peterson
08-12-2017, 03:28 PM
I only got a gift for my main WL. Something small and thoughtful rather than something impersonal and expensive.

kesuiyi
08-12-2017, 03:30 PM
A box of sweets?

OmniMime
08-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Once gave a Tiffany bracelet / Chanel earrings a few years back. Lousy decision. Up to you if you do the same, but just don't give her the receipt.
So this year, it's a simple bottle of wine with some chocs along with it.

harrycd
08-12-2017, 04:31 PM
I've only bought a WL stuff once as they were leaving the country and pretty bummed about it, was just a bottle of bubbly.

BlackToad
08-12-2017, 06:38 PM
A box of sweets?

A box of condoms? At least you know they will make use of it.

PunterMike
08-12-2017, 08:06 PM
suspenders and thigh highs :prettiness:

Assandlegs
08-12-2017, 11:40 PM
hmmm... thinking that a small box of reasonably expensive chocolates might be the go...

sukeong
09-12-2017, 10:39 AM
I find some WL don't want chocs. mostly cuz they want to remain slim or on a strict diet. Cash is usually the best, crude but most will happily take it. Actually I Never had any WL rejected it before and most are well happy, unlike giving chocs.

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2017, 10:55 AM
I find some WL don't want chocs. mostly cuz they want to remain slim or on a strict diet. Cash is usually the best, crude but most will happily take it. Actually I Never had any WL rejected it before and most are well happy, unlike giving chocs.

Not all WL, sorry, I meant to say MLs.

For example, Miranda and Mena both ex Stanmore , Taiwanese sisterhood, ate chocolates all the times at the shop.

每天都在吃巧克力!

Raybo
09-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Not an xmas gift but earlier this year i bought my favourite WL a bottle of Chanel Chance duty free coming back from Malaysia for a work trip. It was her birthday. Unfortunately the Mrs saw it when I was unpacking. She thought it was very nice of me! I did get one away that evening so it wasn't all bad! 😆

cuteguy
09-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Why would you bother when they are getting paid good money and it's all tax free?

rooter
09-12-2017, 05:13 PM
It's a nice gesture. Why not.
Most of these girls are many miles from home in a different country, culture, language etc - a simple inexpensive Xmas gift will make them feel so happy and good ... go on ... be nice ... put a bit of love an joy and happiness into this cruel crazy fucked up world ...

Brothelcreeper
09-12-2017, 06:54 PM
I will give several of my favourite WL's a pearl necklace this Xmas.

They will look great wearing it.

If it is really cold I might get them a snowball as well.

woods23
09-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Best $15 box of choc I have ever bought. 8 month's down the track she didn't remember me but she remembered the choc i got for her nd it's was the only present she received that last Xmas!!! Yes she open up to me ;)

So yes they will appreciated any thing doesn't have to expensive just show them that you care it's enough :miao:

chubbs_peterson
10-12-2017, 11:35 AM
I will give several of my favourite WL's a pearl necklace this Xmas.

They will look great wearing it.

If it is really cold I might get them a snowball as well.

You savage you.

vinegarstroke
10-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Hey Chubbs (Shooter) Can I give you a hand?

chubbs_peterson
10-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Hey Chubbs (Shooter) Can I give you a hand?

Don't worry, it's made out of wood, real sturdy.

Assandlegs
15-12-2017, 12:44 AM
Thanks for all your suggestions... I will contemplate my purchase

Sydreader2017
15-12-2017, 08:23 AM
Buy her a box of condom with a red pocket, that's all they need to make them happy

Nekman
16-12-2017, 08:51 AM
I will do this year and will most probably be chocolates or some nice smelling body stuff depending on the ML You get a sense of what they like, eat and use by talking to them. :)

Assandlegs
16-12-2017, 09:17 AM
I ended up buying some body products for her, she was very appreciative :)

Babycat
16-12-2017, 10:37 AM
It's a nice gesture. Why not.
Most of these girls are many miles from home in a different country, culture, language etc - a simple inexpensive Xmas gift will make them feel so happy and good ... go on ... be nice ... put a bit of love an joy and happiness into this cruel crazy fucked up world ...

I ended up buying some body products for her, she was very appreciative :)
Nice of you guys. Yes, why not?
People don't need to be rich to give
And they don't need to be poor to receive. Whatever you give, they will appreciate it as it's kind of human kindness and they're treated as human, not a sex doll.

Assandlegs
16-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Nice of you guys. Yes, why not?
People don't need to be rich to give
And they don't need to be poor to receive. Whatever you give, they will appreciate it as it's kind of human kindness and they're treated as human, not a sex doll.

Thank you Babycat for your advice... the girl in question really appreciated the gift and told me that now she will look at the little bag of products and It will remind her of me while she is away on holidays - it was a very sweet thing for her to say.

I have always treated the girl as a person, and not a sex toy/doll... I am not even interested in doing anything that she is uncomfortable doing. I have always treated the girl gently and it has always been repaid and I have never walked away unhappy :)

bayside
22-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Happy Christmas to everyone

hyperultra
22-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Everyone appreciates the gesture. Just dont buy those Cadbury Favourites, they are everywhere
Ferrero Rocher is very common too, but they are a little more expensive, and European, so they never go out of style

doubleunique
23-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Any brands of body products or fragrances anyone could recommend? Going to get one for a young one im sort of dating but lost as to brands

Assandlegs
23-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Any brands of body products or fragrances anyone could recommend? Going to get one for a young one im sort of dating but lost as to brands

L'Occitane is a French brand available in reasonably priced gift packs from David Jones.

Babycat
23-12-2017, 11:48 PM
L'Occitane is a French brand available in reasonably priced gift packs from David Jones.
Yes, its products are so good for skin. For fragrances, Victoria secret mist is popular. Buy two get one free (actually very classic trick).

Assandlegs
24-12-2017, 01:25 AM
Yes, its products are so good for skin. For fragrances, Victoria secret mist is popular. Buy two get one free (actually very classic trick).

AND I took my advice from Babycat originally ... my favourite lady appreciated the gesture very much. A little bit of kindness and good cheer goes a long long way... many of these ladies are here alone and it is nice to just let them know that they are appreciated.

doubleunique
24-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Thanks! Theres soo many brands put there it makes it like impossible to choose.

Assandlegs
25-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Bro's, if you are punting today (Christmas day) and you are seeing a favourite lady, do yourself a big favour and bring her a simple gift of chocolate. I think it shows that you care enough to make her day a little bit brighter. I did this late last night and my session was the best I have ever had!! Plus it's a nice thing to do !

dundersyd1
26-12-2017, 06:48 PM
I didnt get anything for xmas for my fav ml but she did give me a xmas card so that was pretty nice. I gave her some chocs from a trip overseas a few weeks before

doubleunique
27-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Thanks assandlegs, got the L'Occitane, i think she liked it.

eltran
28-12-2017, 12:14 AM
lol they get enough of a gift from the service fee.

nirvana9
28-12-2017, 10:21 PM
One year I bought a lot of presents from the boxing day sales at David Jones. I usually gave the gift at the start of my sessions. Maybe I should wait until the end of the dession lol. The best response was when I had a double, giving two ladies a present is a double joy which is repaid massively

dundersyd1
29-12-2017, 12:01 AM
It can pay off a bit if you plan to see them again. The smallest things count. Even when a ml gives me a candy it makes me want to see them again next time

Assandlegs
29-12-2017, 02:12 AM
Thanks assandlegs, got the L'Occitane, i think she liked it.

Well done doubleunique! I gave my fav the same thing of course, but think on this - every-time she uses it, she will be thinking of you and how kind you were to give her a gift. A little bit of kindness and decency goes a long way in this world..

Assandlegs
29-12-2017, 02:14 AM

I am sure they do, but giving a small gift shows that you think of them as a human being .. not just some piece of meat that you screw.

Assandlegs
29-12-2017, 02:17 AM
It can pay off a bit if you plan to see them again. The smallest things count. Even when a ml gives me a candy it makes me want to see them again next time

It has made each subsequent visit much more enjoyable, my fav WL's have shown their appreciation just by their happiness to see me again and that makes the session even more enjoyable than the last. :)

eltran
29-12-2017, 03:16 AM
I am sure they do, but giving a small gift shows that you think of them as a human being .. not just some piece of meat that you screw.
I do that by not treating them like shit during a session.

Assandlegs
29-12-2017, 09:58 PM
I do that by not treating them like shit during a session.

Each to their own...

Laughandsmile
03-01-2018, 09:18 PM
I sure do/did! Brought her dinner from her favourite cuisine (with notice, so she didn't have to ditch existing plans) and tipped her more than usual.

Especially for repeat visits, these things go at least a short way :)