PDA

View Full Version : FREQUENT FUCKER Points Programme ???

rooter
13-02-2013, 06:43 PM
A lot of the agencies and shops have been coming up with some interesting marketing and promotions lately which is great for punters and has also generated good publicity and business for the agencies and shops involved.
But have any considered a Frequent Fuckers Programme?
The airlines have Frequent Flyers, the supermarkets have Frequent Shoppers, so why not Frequent Fuckers.
One possible model would be you get a free session after a certain amount of punts (maybe 10 or 12 for example)
It would encourage punters to keep going back to the same shop and give us something to look forward to.
This is not an original idea and maybe some shops have already tried it but I don't know of any systems currently in operation.
There may be some logistical problems involved around discretion but personally I would keep my Bluemoon or TMC or MOC or Ginza Frequent Fucker Card in my wallet with a sense of pride.
And everytime a punt got marked off like on a Coffee Card I would be one punt closer to a free session with my favourite girl.
What does everyone think???

medragon
13-02-2013, 06:59 PM
That would be fantastic!!

rooter
13-02-2013, 07:11 PM
I suggested this months ago and same name hahahhaha .. i think it should be an online database run by syd99 and in conjection whisth shops ... swipe your card earn points and fuck away

Sorry bro, didn't know you had put forward this idea already.
Anyway like I said it's not an original idea and worth recycling and putting out there for a bit of discussion and debate.
That's what the General Talk section is all about.

black knight
13-02-2013, 07:14 PM
I don't punt enough so it would take me a year to get that freebee .

jellyshots
13-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Romeo's has the $30 off vouchers every second visit. Frequent punting points would be great. I'd have a few freebies racked up.

Bracket
13-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Masstige 8 has had one of these schemes operating for years. I've still got the card even though I haven't been there for a couple of years now. I'm sure there's a thread or two on it here, but most likely on the old forum.

timido
13-02-2013, 11:03 PM
bro wilisno will be have a lot of point then... lol

wilisno
13-02-2013, 11:11 PM
bro wilisno will be have a lot of point then... lol

Need a bigger card ! :miao:

timido
13-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Need a bigger card ! :miao:

you also need a bigger display for your trophy..
because every year award goes to you as well.. :shout:

action_hunter
13-02-2013, 11:51 PM
What a great idea. Don't forget when your card is full, and put it in a bowl (maybe a locked box in this case) and go into the draw for a night with all the girls in the shop for 1 hour. Mmm sounds great!!

LongJohnSilver
15-02-2013, 07:07 PM
If I had been collecting frequent fucker points over my years of punting I would now have enough points for a round trip inside Jessica Alba.

Littlewonder
15-02-2013, 07:36 PM
The old Tokyo Cats used to have a FF card and reward system where you pay only the girl's fee on your 5th / 10th visit. This was back in 2010 or so.

Whats that work out about one a week sounds good to me.

CunningLinguist
05-05-2013, 07:05 PM
A Frequent Fucker card is a great idea, some of the more Milfy places could offer Mother Fucker cards :)

Divine
05-05-2013, 07:39 PM
I don't punt enough so it would take me a year to get that freebee .

same with me!

jellyshots
05-05-2013, 07:42 PM
A Frequent Fucker card is a great idea, some of the more Milfy places could offer Mother Fucker cards :)

Hahaha! If we did have them, I'd end up giving mine away I think...

timtam
06-05-2013, 09:17 AM
There is a store called baby bunting for parents.

We should call this new card "my punting " loyalty program! Hihi

lonewolf77
07-05-2013, 04:53 PM
I concur, stores should have this, i would go back more often plus feel like the store is taking care of me as well.

Sergaent Brody
07-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Can we get a supplementary card for my family members? .... Oh wait .... This is not flybuys

Sergaent Brody
07-05-2013, 10:39 PM
But I know M8 and the old GF has something similar ...

Boney
07-05-2013, 11:21 PM
I like the idea of swiping the card in the slut, a nice industrial design project. The smoother the better, would it be bare back or with a dom?.