PDA

View Full Version : General talk Willpower

Longan
09-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Have you guys ever been in a situation where you know you shouldn't fuck but you went ahead and did it anyway? Well, I have and I was pretty disappointed in myself. Morning before my amateur boxing competition that I prepped a few months for. Girl I was seeing was braless and was teasing me a little. I told her I couldn't do it because I had a boxing comp on later in the day. She said it was up to me. And to cut it short, we fucked. I was sleepy AF and just didn't feel right during the fight. Got pummeled. And yes, she watched the match. Super embarrassing. In these kind of situations, keen to hear how do you guys maintain willpower?

Brothelcreeper
09-12-2017, 09:06 AM
I imagine lots of punters on this forum suffer from lack of willpower.......giving in to their punting urges.

The main one for me is backing up straight away after a dud punt. Not usually a good idea.

Also when I want to cut down on my punting to save some cash......lack of willpower and knowing that my local shops will be full of nice girls means it generally never happens.

sukeong
09-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Have you guys ever been in a situation where you know you shouldn't fuck but you went ahead and did it anyway? Well, I have and I was pretty disappointed in myself. Morning before my amateur boxing competition that I prepped a few months for. Girl I was seeing was braless and was teasing me a little. I told her I couldn't do it because I had a boxing comp on later in the day. She said it was up to me. And to cut it short, we fucked. I was sleepy AF and just didn't feel right during the fight. Got pummeled. And yes, she watched the match. Super embarrassing. In these kind of situations, keen to hear how do you guys maintain willpower?

I have little willpower so would fucked too. If you wanna get her to stop tempting you next time just tell her she looks fat. Won't have to rely on your willpower she will leave you alone.

aussiegaigin
09-12-2017, 10:50 AM
I have little willpower so would fucked too. If you wanna get her to stop tempting you next time just tell her she looks fat. Won't have to rely on your willpower she will leave you alone.

Saying that, you might end up with an unexpected boxing match LOL

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2017, 10:51 AM

Mate, is she your girl friend or working lady ?

Either way, what were you thinking? Sorry to say, if you had taken your fight serious enough, guess you won't put yourself in that situation anyway.

chubbs_peterson
09-12-2017, 11:27 AM
What's this willpower business you blokes speak of?

sublime
09-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Go much discipline and then fail on the final morning

CunningLinguist
09-12-2017, 08:13 PM

Was she your opponents girlfriend :)

cuteguy
09-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Was she your opponents girlfriend :)

If she was she did a great favour for her boyfriend. Lol