PDA

View Full Version : General talk Valentines day- should you wish or buy a gift for your favourite Wl tomorrow

the wizard
13-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Does your favourite Wl deserve a valentines gift tomorrow. or
is that really going overboard.
Should you really need to be focusing on placing your efforts elswhere ie, girl you like, work mate etc

medragon
13-02-2013, 07:01 PM
it depends on what your trying to achieve.. Overboard in my opinion.. But building rapport can go a long way..

black knight
13-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Should concentrate your efforts elsewhere, as much as some ladies deserve something, remember you are paying them anyway

carmen farquis
13-02-2013, 08:08 PM
if you see them that day i cant hurt to buy a $5.00 box of chocolates and your a regular but i wouldnt go buying a diamond ring.if you know the other girls there it might be better to give them to the receptionist to share with all the girls that way you get brownie points with all of them and nobody feels left out

playerz
13-02-2013, 09:49 PM
It's amazing how the intencity of the session increases once you rock up bearing gifts, even a box of chocolates.

jellyshots
13-02-2013, 10:10 PM
If you get the handmade ones from David Jones the ML can eat one off your chest.

the wizard
13-02-2013, 10:20 PM
It's amazing how the intencity of the session increases once you rock up bearing gifts, even a box of chocolates.

So you should give the pressy's before the session, not after

playerz
13-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Yes...just make sure you buy the right ones. I remember I bought some milk chocolates for Chelsea from 35 Annandale. She said lucky there was no nuts coz she would have shoved them up my arse coz she's allergic to them.

action_hunter
14-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Take some Chocolate body paint and she can lick it off.

John_Matrix
14-02-2013, 07:04 AM
Take some Chocolate body paint and she can lick it off.

Even better take some nutella, dip your junk in it and enjoy the ride!

jellyshots
14-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Yes...just make sure you buy the right ones. I remember I bought some milk chocolates for Chelsea from 35 Annandale. She said lucky there was no nuts coz she would have shoved them up my arse coz she's allergic to them.

Maybe she just wanted to be experimental with you, lol.

tarenpoint64
14-02-2013, 09:32 AM
At Taren Point 64 - you dont have to worry about the chocolates and vino - we have that already for you. so just bring flowers :)

Gucci2012
14-02-2013, 10:20 AM
I'll do both, see my favorite today drop her some flowers, dont think she want chocolates because she wants to slim down but she's already slim.

And as it stands so far this morning I have given a valentine kiss and hug combo to 5 girls from my job...well actually 4 women 1 girl.

the wizard
14-02-2013, 12:33 PM
I'll do both, see my favorite today drop her some flowers, dont think she want chocolates because she wants to slim down but she's already slim.

And as it stands so far this morning I have given a valentine kiss and hug combo to 5 girls from my job...well actually 4 women 1 girl.
Flowers are a good idea.

She wants to slim down ??? eh
On the back of her neck she should have a tattoo reading " made in heaven " !!

croney
14-02-2013, 01:51 PM
it depends on what your trying to achieve.. Overboard in my opinion.. But building rapport can go a long way..

Brilliant word in this context.

You can't go wrong being nice to someone.Fire away I say

Sextus
14-02-2013, 06:25 PM
You can't go wrong being nice to someone.

None of my regular girls were on at 64 today - they are all new or quite new girls there today. Tried to see Kitty but she couldn't make it!

So now I'm stuck with these two roses on Valentines Daty. :shout:

rooter
14-02-2013, 06:54 PM
None of my regular girls were on at 64 today - they are all new or quite new girls there today. Tried to see Kitty but she couldn't make it!

So now I'm stuck with these two roses on Valentines Daty. :shout:

Couldn't you just give them to a new girl??!!- make a new friend.
Think outside the square! Go to plan B.
FFFFAAAAARRRRKKkKK!!!!!

the wizard
14-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Couldn't you just give them to a new girl??!!- make a new friend.
Think outside the square! Go to plan B.
FFFFAAAAARRRRKKkKK!!!!!

Or at least mamasan Sophie...
Better looking than Wilson...soorry Wilson..

marc
14-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Only a sucker would buy a call girl a gift lol.
There was this girl I used to go too who had stuffed toys and wine bottles from clients all over her flat . I used to think how sad these guys must be .

Sextus
14-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Well you used to think that, but what do you think now?

cassius
14-02-2013, 10:21 PM
If younlike the girl, be nice to her. if you dont like thevgirl, see someone else.