PDA

View Full Version : Amore Massage - Newstead

ITRfaithful1
02-05-2012, 11:21 PM
For the love of god I could not transfer my username from the old forum to this one, so had to create a new username. Pity as I had my old username (ITRfaithful) for over 3 years. Anyways, Brisbane forums are dead so lets share some good information.

Person's Name :

Establishment : Amore Newstead

Date of Visit : 28/04/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $45 / 1/2 hour

Size/shape : great figure, probably C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

hiroo
03-05-2012, 11:51 PM
welcome to the new forum, thx for your reports!

ITRfaithful1
22-05-2012, 08:04 PM
C'mon you noobs, so many views and no contributions?

Person's Name :

Date of Visit : 13/05/2012

Hours of Business :

Size/shape : great figure (slim not skinny), nice bum, petite, B cup

MrGrumpy
22-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Tried Doggy street last week and didn't catch her name but she was Chinese with a 'China doll' face. $65/hr

Quite pretty but that was offset by her shitty attitude. Tried chatting with her but she just wasn't interested (bit like her massage effort)

She made comment that she didn't want to talk (fair enough I suppose)

However, she livened up a bit near the end of the hour and we did have some chit-chat. She then casually asked if I would like a hj in a really sexy kind of way. (50 clams mind you)

The rest of it had been so uninspiring, I passed and settled for an hour of crappy tickling.

Maybe she was just having a bad day but she should have stayed at home.

You win a few you lose a few ..........

Butler383
23-05-2012, 01:13 AM
This must have been candy very pretty but has a princess attitude haha

ITRfaithful1
25-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Person's Name :

Date of Visit : 22/05/2012

Hours of Business :

Size/shape : slim, petite, B-cup maybe, 45-48kg

harmsup_jai
26-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Need reports of extras involved !!!

ITRfaithful1
26-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Rather keep it low key on what services they provide. Too many eyes on this forum and who knows who they belong to. Just want to share the girls I've had good sessions with and let others go make their own experience.

ITRfaithful1
01-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Person's Name :

Establishment : Amore Newstead + West End

Date of Visit : 01/06/2012

Hours of Business :

Size/shape : petite, probably 160-164cm, size 6, great legs

bunks
02-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Just had misa from dogget. totaly fucking crap with shit loads of oil and instantly hit me up for tips. Wasnt even a massage... AVOID. Also she is old and ugly.

punterspunter
02-06-2012, 07:21 PM
yep went there last night to dogget and was given one of the worst massages ever not only was the the girl just speaking dribble the whole time it finished 20 minutes early when i said there still 20 mins left she pretended she speakey a no english so not only was it a piss poor massage was ripped off on time will not be going back EVER.

ITRfaithful1
02-06-2012, 08:05 PM
remember the name of the girl you had punterspunter? so i can avoid her she's ever working lol.

SillyCock
03-06-2012, 03:35 PM
I don't think she'll last long if she's driving away customers. Tell thorn. He's the one advertising for them. Give him a good description of the girl, the time, date and what went down, I bet he won't be none too pleased.

punterspunter
03-06-2012, 06:31 PM
I don't think she'll last long if she's driving away customers. Tell thorn. He's the one advertising for them. Give him a good description of the girl, the time, date and what went down, I bet he won't be none too pleased.

its just easier to take my hard earned some place else. If i have a poor punt its simple i just dont go back there plenty of places around to try.

ITRfaithful1
03-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Yeah this shop seems to be getting the most attention on this forum. Wonder if the owners browse the forum and take our suggestions like a lot of owners from Sydney shops,

BrisMoses
06-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Person's Name : A girl

Date of Visit : 06/06/2012

Hours of Business :

Rates : $50 / 1 hour

Size/shape : quite short, great figure, probably C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : didn't ask

Services Provided : Massage and therapeutic rub

My experience/comments : called to make a booking for an hour did not request anyone, was greated by A girl and shown to a room, requested a hard massage, was not all that hard but did the job, could feel where i had some troubles and spent a little more time in those areas, very friendy with very good english, will be going back next week

therer were some other girls there that were quite tall and very pretty, keen to try them

ITRfaithful1
06-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Glad you enjoyed your first Amore session.

BrisMoses
06-06-2012, 09:18 PM
looking forward to next week, was tempted to go back this arvo LOL but will wait till next wednesday

still would like to see another girl if she still works there

ITRfaithful1
06-06-2012, 09:27 PM
was she cute?

BrisMoses
06-06-2012, 09:37 PM
yes i thought so, was quite short and slim not skinny

punterspunter
06-06-2012, 10:34 PM
i must be the most unlucky punter around the first time i go there i get ripped !!!
That or these other post are just a bit on the bias side?
I dont know but i wont be shelling out any more clams there to find out.

ITRfaithful1
06-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Must just be a bad first experience punterspunter. I've been to quite a few MPs in brissy and so far Amore is my fav in terms of value and quality of girls. have a look at the reviews here and book a girl that's been recommended by the rest of us. and make sure you ask them for a proper hard massage always. otherwise they just do the light stroking nonsense.

ITRfaithful1
16-06-2012, 10:40 AM
i got a PM last night from supposedly a manager at Amore asking me to remove all names and descriptions of the girls that work there for the shop's safety. i don't want to argue with that person, and i really love this shop a lot so i took down most of the details in my reviews. anyways, for people that read this thread and haven't been to Amore, just treat yourself and have a look. fantastic shop, really nice girls, great owner, and probably best value for money (for me at least) massage shop around the city.

kaiguy
16-06-2012, 06:31 PM
I too can verify that this place is the place to go for a good massage :-)

SillyCock
26-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Went to Amore today.

Had a mid 20's thai girl. Didn't catch her name. Small figure, ok looks. Stayed for an hour. I would have asked for a hard massage, but she wouldn't have been more than 45kgs, so it wouldn't have really been hard, she didn't have the weight to put into it. Opted for medium. Massage was a little repetitive, though my muscles feel a lot better. Probably a 6/10 result on my bad back. I asked for extra, got shown the sign on the wall that reads no sexual services. That makes it 1/3 hits at this shop. I guess that the girls there aren't into that, and the first time I went I got lucky with that Eva girl. I was told she is no longer with them. Shame really, she was a good masseuse. Next time I go back I know I'll be expecting a plain everyday massage without any bonuses.

ITRfaithful1
26-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Most of the shops are on alert now after what happened at QJ. Numerous girls have left from both QJ and this one. Pretty sure the owners are going to be hit hard as there will be less customers as well.

Might be worthwhile checking out southside shops or less known ones. I've read there were a few in cannon hill, carina, annerley, w'gabba. For now, QJ and Amore are a red for me.

SillyCock
27-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Most of the shops are on alert now after what happened at QJ. Numerous girls have left from both QJ and this one. Pretty sure the owners are going to be hit hard as there will be less customers as well.

Might be worthwhile checking out southside shops or less known ones. I've read there were a few in cannon hill, carina, annerley, w'gabba. For now, QJ and Amore are a red for me.

Maybe not a bad idea to keep those shops close to your chest for the time being. If I were allowed back in carina, that's where I'd be, but buggering off without tipping is a pretty good way to get banned.

And I wish they'd raided I heart Massage instead of QJ. At least nothing of value would have been lost.

bigbob
01-07-2012, 07:26 PM
never go back to Amore green tree better

memememe
09-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Amore is great. Nice girls, clean, fresh and the owner is so very very nice. I wouldn't go anywhere else now days..... except maybe Paula in the valley...

peter42
25-07-2012, 05:21 AM
It was business as usual when I visited Amore two weeks ago. If you can't remember the name or if you don't ask, see what they write on the loyalty card.

I've never seen anyone from Thailand there though. I've had a Korean lady a few times and the rest have been Chinese-speaking - probably from China then? Or maybe the republic. It was a very standard service that I got. A quiet young lady with certain limits but still managed to get me to tip her $40. Yes everyone knows what that means.

bigbob
26-07-2012, 09:21 PM
Never gave me a loyaty a card

numberonebigsize
26-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Dont complain they gave u a blow job instead. What better way to create loyalty!!!!!!

jaccky
02-01-2013, 09:54 AM
hi there,
I am wanting to advertise/market my friends massage shop. I am new to these forums. Is this the best site to do it on? on the forum here?
thankyou.

jaccky
02-01-2013, 09:59 AM
hi there,
I am wanting to advertise/market my friends massage shop. I am new to these forums. Is this the best site to do it on? on the forum here?
thankyou.

BrainSex
02-01-2013, 10:06 AM
hi there,
thankyou.

Of course, contact the site admin and arrange to take an advertising package.

An introductory offer to the readers of the forum would be a great idea..ie "For visitors whom quote discount code "aus99" receive a one hour massage and extras for just $XX".

That would get the word out.

popeye96
02-01-2013, 10:30 AM
hi there,
thankyou.
Hi Jaccky. The easiest way would be to do what others do and create a fake account and then post a fake review. ;) Might not be the most legit way of doing it, but it will get some free advertising. :p Just be prepared for all the flack you would cop for being a first time poster.

Just be wary though as if it is a legit shop, make sure you are clear about that because most, if not all guys here will assume extras are available, which are of course not legal in QLD from a shop.

Good Luck.

BrainSex
02-01-2013, 10:40 AM
if not all guys here will assume extras are available
Good Luck.
here here - i think all readers of this forum will.