PDA

View Full Version : Question Emotional connection

junisme
11-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Hi all punters, I am now experiencing some issues. Every time a friend call me for a FS trip, I just dont feel like going, I rather go to get a massage with HJ, I just feel like I am not enjoying it when I was having sex with those WLs.

I think it is because I need to build some relationship with them in order to enjoy the sex, is this happening to some of you guys?

BongKong
11-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Hi all punters, I am now experiencing some issues. Every time a friend call me for a FS trip, I just dont feel like going, I rather go to get a massage with HJ, I just feel like I am not enjoying it when I was having sex with those WLs.

I think it is because I need to build some relationship with them in order to enjoy the sex, is this happening to some of you guys?

If it makes you feel any better the ladies that are now giving you HJs probably dislike you as much as the ladies giving you FS

aussiegaigin
11-12-2017, 10:15 PM
The last thing you want to be doing is "building relationships" with WLs (or even MLs).

In 99% of cases, they will have no interest in you, other than perhaps getting you to come back next time. The other 1% are lying.

wilisno
11-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Emotional connection ?

Hahaha ! Yeah, my little brother has to tell me he’s got emotional connection with the girl before we can have sex ! ;) ;) ;) Luckily he gets emotional quite readily, sometimes cries with snort and tear ! ;) ;) ;)

BlackToad
11-12-2017, 11:36 PM

For me, no. Maybe you just need to get a girlfriend. Don’t look at punting as a substitute for a real relationship.

cuteguy
12-12-2017, 12:05 AM
If punting in a foreign country I'd prefer to be with mates but locally alone is preferred.

Hey junisme, you're not alone. A few punters have expressed this view. Just remember the WLs are here to make money and not to form relationships with customers. You might want to get emotionally close to them but they prefer to stay away from such relationships. As for punting, it has it's highs and lows. If you feel you've hit rock bottom take a break and join some social club where there are many girls you could meet such as a dance studio. On the other hand, get a girlfriend and you will forget those WLs if you find a good girlfriend. Hang in my friend. There is more to life than just punting.

BlueX
12-12-2017, 12:49 AM
All WLs and MLs are only in this job because of $$$, and most will wear a mask while seeing you. Sweet talks are only there to attract you back to them.

Have managed to have dinners with some WLs before and all of them did confess they tried not to get into relationship either with customers or with genuine guys for fear it affect their emotion during work. One even told me she had feelings for a customer before, but had to end it before being serious as she was feeling real bad when on job. And obviously, all said never liked doing this job it in the first place, and never liked customers demands and expectations including doing stuffs like BBBJ or CIM.

That being said, did managed to get into relationship with a ML before, and currently with a WL. The gist is, WL or ML are women, and while guys have fantasies and delusions, they should always be respected and treated well.

local
12-12-2017, 03:01 PM
funny, got a "virgin masseuse" on wechat the other day as I passed thru chatswood. For $100ph with naked b2b, why not ?
I found a cheap enough motel and we spent a few hours together.
No FS (wasn't interested, i just wanted a decent massage.
Very happy result, she aint no stunner, a bit chubby but knew how to massage.
Using wechat as the only translator... she was short of $$'s for her rent and this was her first time (so she reckoned).
Now out of interest I turned on my 3rd phone and second wechat, and never saw her and never got picked.
Now since I get a message every day... why ?? she wants my money... its so simple.
BUT the question is whether she is really a worker or not, so far I know her gym and normal work (restaurant) but I wonder...
I am not after a relationship, but a regular i wouldn't mind, just no more.....

harrycd
12-12-2017, 04:21 PM
If it makes you feel any better the ladies that are now giving you HJs probably dislike you as much as the ladies giving you FS

This didn't make me feel better at all

yug
12-12-2017, 06:06 PM
i never understand why some people would go punting with friends.
it makes me feel awkward.
i always punt alone.

sorry about going off topic.

I never understood this either.
Also, there are some guys who stops you while you are on your way out of the shop and asks: "Who did you choose?"
I am like: "I have done my deed Sir! I am trying to make a run for the door so people don't spot me."

I have seen some herd of friends where one guy says to his friend: "Choose that. I have tried her before. She is good."
I know it's a real-time review. But that shit is too real.
And that raises more questions like: Good How?...Did she provide DFK?
And if I ask that question in real time, I would be the weird one.

Pussyhands
12-12-2017, 08:52 PM

I think GFE is what it’s about

I think some girls take a bit more to warm up than others

I found that if I put in some effort I get more returns.

When I get the connection I am after I get a better high after I cum. The girls with no connection sometimes I feel nothing after the punt as if I just jerked off.

So I do think if there is desire on both sides - makes the experience better. In my opinion ginza is the most consistent with this emotional connection.

Other shops may be more value for service but the emotional connection can be a bit hit and miss ;)

So depends on what ur looking for ;)

BongKong
12-12-2017, 10:47 PM
I think GFE is what it’s about

I think some girls take a bit more to warm up than others

I found that if I put in some effort I get more returns.

When I get the connection I am after I get a better high after I cum. The girls with no connection sometimes I feel nothing after the punt as if I just jerked off.

So I do think if there is desire on both sides - makes the experience better. In my opinion ginza is the most consistent with this emotional connection.

Other shops may be more value for service but the emotional connection can be a bit hit and miss ;)

So depends on what ur looking for ;)

So let me get this straight you go out of your way to say you dont want a girlfriend or dating. But then you chase and are more satisfied when a WL gives you a GFE??????

Pussyhands
13-12-2017, 08:10 AM
So let me get this straight you go out of your way to say you dont want a girlfriend or dating. But then you chase and are more satisfied when a WL gives you a GFE??????

Yeah bro I like the intimacy with lots of different girls. I can’t just be intimate with one.

If I had the ability to stay with one girl then I wouldn’t be punting

junisme
13-12-2017, 11:42 AM
I think I misrepresent my point here, just saying that I could not have a good sex because I need some relationship foundation and I dont want to build up any with the WLs. :prettiness:

BlueX
13-12-2017, 12:37 PM
I think I misrepresent my point here, just saying that I could not have a good sex because I need some relationship foundation and I dont want to build up any with the WLs. :prettiness:

Easy, you find a WL you are comfortable with, then be her regular no matter whether there's genuine or superficial connection. Otherwise might as well just get yourself a girlfriend.

Raybo
13-12-2017, 02:06 PM

Sounds like punting is not for you then.

yug
14-12-2017, 07:07 AM

I think its time to get a girlfriend.
The whole construct of punting is based on the fact that no relationship foundation or string attached (at least in theory).

kesuiyi
15-12-2017, 06:05 AM
Just enjoy the time you spend with her. But we all have different paths, don’t mix up, because the emotional connection could ruin your normal life

Assandlegs
15-12-2017, 08:17 AM
Just enjoy the time you spend with her. But we all have different paths, don’t mix up, because the emotional connection could ruin your normal life

I think I need to follow this advice myself... I find myself with an emotional connection and I am NOT prepared, or even wanting this!!!

Sydreader2017
15-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Remember they are here to make money,not to make any friends.plus they don't want their dark side be noticed so they will never treat you as a normal person. My 2 cents here, thanks

Nekman
16-12-2017, 08:47 AM
I feel similar to the OP. I prefer RNT and mainly go to the ones whom I see on a regular basis whom I share an emotional connection with. I’ve tried random FS but really didn’t enjoy as much as I thought I would.

Each person is different so just do what you enjoy and like.

Babycat
16-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Then I think you should not go for punting. That thought might not only make you feel comfortable but also make the wls feel offended
And wls or mls don't like bullshit things. Not saying anything is better than bullshit!!! Very shame of those ones!