PDA

View Full Version : General talk Highlight punts of 2017

BlackToad
12-12-2017, 05:53 AM
Highlights of 2017

Well, this is the last week I will be able to punt this year so I suppose it's a good time to review. This year has been my busiest punting year so far, so many girls and so many new experiences. I've listed a few standouts below:

1. Jessie @ Ginza - my first DD experience from this lovely lady, I still remember being on all fours while she licked my arsehole clean, like a scene out of the Human Centipede. My review here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?68253-Jessie-Returning-the-favour

2. Hana @ Marrickville No. 5 - cute face & hot body, sucked every last drop of semen out of me, great service;

3. Coco @ Ginza - Japanese, d cups, a real cutie, after we finished fucking we lay on the bed together and she drew love hearts on my body;

4. Coco @ Roseville Rose - I knew I was in for a good time when the first thing Coco does is jump on the bed, opens her legs and invites me in for dinner, great value at $150 per hour;

5. Elly @ SS - can't leave out the MLs!! Lovely girl, hot body;

6. Popo @ Enjoy Massage - first time I saw this girl she was on the street outside the MP wearing a party dress, thought I must go & get a massage there, turns out to be Popo, nice natural d cups, good massage, nice finger work;

7. Diana @ Epping Massage - very young Thai girl, first time I saw her she was new to massage, wouldn't let me touch her and her technique was a bit rough, a few weeks later I returned and she is an expert ML!! Hope to see her again in 2018.

Anyone else got any highlights for the year they wish to share.

The Speechwriter
12-12-2017, 08:07 AM
Highlights of 2017

Well, this is the last week I will be able to punt this year so I suppose it's a good time to review. This year has been my busiest punting year so far, so many girls and so many new experiences. I've listed a few standouts below:

1. Jessie @ Ginza - my first DD experience from this lovely lady, I still remember being on all fours while she licked my arsehole clean, like a scene out of the Human Centipede. My review here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?68253-Jessie-Returning-the-favour

2. Hana @ Marrickville No. 5 - cute face & hot body, sucked every last drop of semen out of me, great service;

3. Coco @ Ginza - Japanese, d cups, a real cutie, after we finished fucking we lay on the bed together and she drew love hearts on my body;

4. Coco @ Roseville Rose - I knew I was in for a good time when the first thing Coco does is jump on the bed, opens her legs and invites me in for dinner, great value at $150 per hour;

5. Elly @ SS - can't leave out the MLs!! Lovely girl, hot body;

6. Popo @ Enjoy Massage - first time I saw this girl she was on the street outside the MP wearing a party dress, thought I must go & get a massage there, turns out to be Popo, nice natural d cups, good massage, nice finger work;

7. Diana @ Epping Massage - very young Thai girl, first time I saw her she was new to massage, wouldn't let me touch her and her technique was a bit rough, a few weeks later I returned and she is an expert ML!! Hope to see her again in 2018.

Anyone else got any highlights for the year they wish to share.

Oh great work Mr Toad. Thank you.

Sounds like you’ve had a sensational year, and a nice mix of experiences. I hope other brothers follow your lead and post their 2017 highlights.

My list is coming soon. I’ve got my top 10 locked in, but with time enough for 2 more sessions, you never know...

AHLUNGOR
12-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Not sure if RnT punts qualified to be here ?

But in a nut shell,2017 so far was just an OK year. There were just ain't any major Star which I had discovered. With the exception of Rita from 227 but she was just there way too short. And Linda, same thing, you turn around and she's gone. May be my reunion with master Yuki could be the highlight? Elsa from Bella was a star and one shot and she's gone, story of my life ?

Looking back , in 2016, I found Emma from Diva, Rebecca from 14 Concord,met up again with Mina from VIP Pyrmont was very rewarding - and the oh so busty Singapore Spanish Queen Linda - she introduced me to that standing up tits fuck position which has yet to be repeated .

Then of course, back in 2015 when Iris from QVB was unearthed, along with my current no 1 girl Cherry! And Rebecca , Jessie and the Korean princess Emma from 316/227, life in RnT were just that much better back then !

BlackToad
12-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Not sure if RnT punts qualified to be here ?

But in a nut shell,2017 so far was just an OK year. There were just ain't any major Star which I had discovered. With the exception of Rita from 227 but she was just there way too short. And Linda, same thing, you turn around and she's gone. May be my reunion with master Yuki could be the highlight? Elsa from Bella was a star and one shot and she's gone, story of my life ?

Looking back , in 2016, I found Emma from Diva, Rebecca from 14 Concord,met up again with Mina from VIP Pyrmont was very rewarding - and the oh so busty Singapore Spanish Queen Linda - she introduced me to that standing up tits fuck position which has yet to be repeated .

Then of course, back in 2015 when Iris from QVB was unearthed, along with my current no 1 girl Cherry! And Rebecca , Jessie and the Korean princess Emma from 316/227, life in RnT were just that much better back then !

Thanks Ahlungor. Of course RNT counts - it's all punting after all.

BlackToad
14-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Can't believe that nobody else has some 2017 punts they want to share:question:

A couple more from me:

8. Taylor @ Ginza - this girl is fantastic, enthusiastic DD, hot and cold water, tight pussy that begs you to cum

9. Jessica @ Sydney Baby Massage - amazing girl, gave me a GFE hand job, lovely shaved pussy

harrycd
14-12-2017, 08:11 PM
There were a bunch posted in another thread, I'll copy mine

Number 1: Ginza's K Jolin*
Best PSE style sex with amazing service. Memorable 360 cowgirl
Ice BBBJ along with warm water version :o

Number 2: Ginza's K Barbie
Amazing service was a first experiencing that nuru service, would be higher if I ever did a second visit

Number 3: Ginza's K Mina* (formerly m5's Ayu)
Sweet girl, really chipper personality, sings a lot.

Number 4: 42's C Yoyo*Sweet girl, genuine personality, would be higher if I could speak mandarin or if she was more comfortable with my size :(
Recency Bias? LOL

Number 5: 42's K Victoria* (I think she might be at Kyoto now)Really good at white lies lol, left on a high everytime. Only girl I've extended a session with lol.

Number 6: Ginza's J Amber*
Amazing service I feel like I need to up my stamina before I see her again lol
Great massage skills and amazing BBBJ

Number 7: Ginza's T Alin
Stunning Thai girl, sweet girl too need to revisit.
Love the way she didn't tie her hair up I normally go for shorthaired girls but Alin's an exception lol

Number 8: 42's K Mona*
Great PSE style service, solid performer

Number 9: Ginza's J Strawberry*
I visited on her last day, all about making you feel like a king

Number 10: M5's C Deer
Interesting session I think we clicked near the end, sweet gfe

* indicates multiple visits

Funnily enough Mina, Yoyo and Deer are all under 154 or so, never thought I'd go for shorter girls lol

chubbs_peterson
14-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Highlight of the year hands down was being told by one of my favourite WL's that I used to be a good boy but now I'm a piece of shit. She got points not only for the accuracy of her character assassination but also her willingness to drop it on me whilst engaging in a BBBJ.

yug
14-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Copying my Top 10 from the other post as well.
Added #10.

Number 1: 5 Star's C Mia * ( Formerly from 5 star; seems to have left now)
Saw her in August. There is nothing fake about this girl. She likes it fast and hard.
And you won't be fucking her; she will fuck you. She starts out with a lengthy tease of BBBJ and spanish which will make you cum if you are not headstrong.
Super-tight.

Number 2: Ginza's C Lala *
Her BBBJ is earth-shattering.

Number 3: 5 Marrickville's C Deer *
Everything is great about her.

Number 4: Ginza's C Emily *
Another great girl and her BBBJ is unbelievable as well.

Number 5: Ginza's K Angela *
She is Korean version of Mia for me. And that ass, oh my god!

Number 6: Ginza's J Amber *
There is nothing to say. She is a legend in Ginza.

Number 7: Ginza's C Cookie *
Super-tight and cutest face.

Number 8: Ginza's T Alin
She is second hottest Thai girl I have seen(First being Fiona (Ginza) AKA Miya (5star) )

Number 9: 5 Star's C Moss *
Pretty girl. While pounding her in Mish, she was enjoying so much so that she cried out: Mommy!
It was odd and turned me on even more. I just pictured Moss's mother was outside and I was banging her daughter inside the room. You gotta live out whatever fantasies you have.

Number 10: Ginza's C Sophia +
She is a vixen and has certain sultry look about her. And stares dead in your eyes while giving a good BBBJ.
She has limited English but manage to spur me on with dirty talks like: fuck me hard...I like it...

* Indicates "At least 2 or more Visits"
+ Indicates "Potential to be Multiple Visits"

The Speechwriter
14-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Mine is coming soon Mr Toad. I have one more session before I post.

harrycd
14-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Nice yug,
Cookie was great but she was too small for me but great service never the less :o

I might have to try and see Angela now

yug
14-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Nice yug,
Cookie was great but she was too small for me but great service never the less :o

I might have to try and see Angela now

You should definitely try Angela.
She is one of those girls who is sexually free. On my third visit to her, I joked about something and she sweetly said: Fuck you!
I said: Fuck you back!...And next thing I know we were kissing passionately, flesh sliding, body pumping, heart thumping, little brother throbbing,
lotta humping, heavy breathing, necking, pecking, jerking, sucking...ducking (the water was too hot in the shower so I ducked)...

So yeah, you should definitely see her.

Brothelcreeper
14-12-2017, 10:21 PM
I have had 276 punts this year so I have almost managed one per day but not quite. Still 20 days to go.

Spent close on $60,000. All one hour plus.

Longest punt with one girl was 3 hours.

Most girls in 24 hours was 5.

Most visited girl was 20 times this year.

I would love to see them all together in one large room, naked.

Most forum members won't know the girls that I have seen as they are not at Ginza, 5 Star, 42, 5 etc but it has been an amazing year. I have also ventured out of Western Sydney more this year and been to 42, 5, 5 Star, 244 Paddington, 35 Annandale. Most of my punting has still been at Rydalmere and Lidcombe.

I was mostly a MILF punter previously but this year I have seen a lot of young girls and have really enjoyed their tight bodies and pussies. I still love an experienced, busty MILF though and need my regular fix of them.

I have also done several doubles which I loved but they burn through your cash so quickly as the best ones I tend to extend. Spent $600 to $800 in two hours several times this year on doubles which is a lot of dosh but having two girls sucking your cock together bbbj is a sight not to be missed and worth the entrance fee.

I have been a bit naughty this year so Santa probably won't visit me. My favourite punting experiences have been outside of the shops. I have seen several WL's regularly at their homes and in hotels, days out with a nice fuck at the end of the day and that has been a great experience. Very different from shop sex. Much more intimate and personal. That has been my highlight as I had not done it before 2017. Dangerous territory as with some of the girls it is easy to start getting emotionally attached but you only live once.

As always, I have really enjoyed the orgasmic girls that I have seen. A special shout out to Angela at 203 Parramatta Road, Five Dock who orgasmed almost constantly for three hours, flooding the bed and my face in the process. Shirley at Taylor's Lidcombe, Kim at 12 Euston, Mimi at 10 Marsh Street and Weijiale at Desires, Brookvale. All girls that can bash out non stop orgasms for as long as you like.

A shout out to a great punting mate of mine on the forum who I have never met but we text each other daily with our punting experiences and stories. All the really naughty and bizarre stuff that we both get up to which would could never see the light of day on this forum for fear of an instant ban.

The forum gets the Vanilla AR, me and him exchange info on the real behind the scenes shenanigans that we both get up to. Those texts would bring down a government. Thanks for sharing and caring.

Finally I would like to play tribute to the really big busty girls that I have seen this year. Mimi and Alice at Taylor's Lidcombe, Jojo and Lucy at 22 Rydalmere and 7 Cowper Street, Tina at 12 Euston, Jessica at Artarmon, YoYo and Cindy at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere, Mimi at Marsh St Granville and Pamela at Bonza Beauties. All have massive natural tits which I love.

The best tits......and the winner is ....Lucy at 7 Cowper St Granville. Massive F Cup naturals with a life of their own. A handful of those is the best Christmas present you could ever ask for.

Bring on 2018.......it will be massive.

The Speechwriter
15-12-2017, 08:17 AM
I have had 276 punts this year so I have almost managed one per day but not quite. Still 20 days to go.

Most forum members won't know the girls that I have seen as they are not at Ginza, 5 Star, 42, 5 etc but it has been an amazing year. I have also ventured out of Western Sydney more this year and been to 42, 5, 5 Star, 244 Paddington, 35 Annandale. Most of my punting has still been at Rydalmere and Lidcombe.

I was mostly a MILF punter previously but this year I have seen a lot of young girls and have really enjoyed their tight bodies and pussies. I still love an experienced, busty MILF though and need my regular fix of them.

I have also done several doubles which I loved but they burn through your cash so quickly as the best ones I tend to extend. Spent $600 to $800 in two hours several times this year on doubles which is a lot of dosh but having two girls sucking your cock together bbbj is a sight not to be missed and worth the entrance fee.

I have been a bit naughty this year so Santa probably won't visit me. My favourite punting experiences have been outside of the shops. I have seen several WL's regularly at their homes and in hotels, days out with a nice fuck at the end of the day and that has been a great experience. Very different from shop sex. Much more intimate and personal. That has been my highlight as I had not done it before 2017. Dangerous territory as with some of the girls it is easy to start getting emotionally attached but you only live once.

As always, I have really enjoyed the orgasmic girls that I have seen. A special shout out to Angela at 203 Parramatta Road, Five Dock who orgasmed almost constantly for three hours, flooding the bed and my face in the process. Shirley at Taylor's Lidcombe, Kim at 12 Euston, Mimi at 10 Marsh Street and Weijiale at Desires, Brookvale. All girls that can bash out non stop orgasms for as long as you like.

Bring on 2018.......

Where do I start?

276 girls.

60 grand.

5 girls in 24 hours.

20 visits to the one girl. She must be something.

And a positive experience at Taylor’s Lidcombe?

I’m speechless. There’s only 24 hours in a day! Where do you find the time? How do you keep track of everything? I assume you work —sometimes.

I am in awe of your energy and devotion to this business.

Fark!

Sydreader2017
15-12-2017, 08:27 AM
Had CoCo in 6th Ave Campsie,one of the best tits I ever had,neutral and bounds, B/C cup,very nice

paddington244
15-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Remember he is devoted to this sport

Brothelcreeper
15-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Where do I start?

276 girls.

60 grand.

5 girls in 24 hours.

20 visits to the one girl. She must be something.

And a positive experience at Taylor’s Lidcombe?

I’m speechless. There’s only 24 hours in a day! Where do you find the time? How do you keep track of everything? I assume you work —sometimes.

I am in awe of your energy and devotion to this business.

Fark!

Hi Speech. All my punts are recorded daily on an excel spreadsheet which is how I keep track.

Date
Amount spent
Shop
Girls name
Comments eg bbbj, DATY, orgasmic or not, do I want to see her again etc.

I do work but I am out and about a lot in my role so plenty of time to punt and I only do a 4 day week.

It has been an amazing year. The marathon still continues.

Yesterday afternoon I booked a hotel in Parramatta and fucked a lovely young teenage bodied Chinese WL who has taken a liking to me after I met her in a Rydalmere shop recently. Spent all afternoon there for free. Fucked for 4 hours. Only paid for the hotel room.

This morning I paid her back by fucking her little pussy for two hours in the shop that she works at so that she gets some cash.

My motto is "Life is short, Enjoy".

BlackToad
15-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Thanks for this lists. Interesting how some girls are appearing in different punters lists (e.g. Alin & Deer). I've seem Alin, yes, she is a very pretty girl, I could probably add her as my number 10. I haven't seen Deer , maybe worth a visit by the sounds of it.:miao:

Anyway my punting days are over for 2017 now. May 2018 be just as adventurous!!

harrycd
15-12-2017, 11:11 PM
Deer was good, I just have been to lazy to head to m5. Also the decor/ambiance at 42/ginza is much nicer.

Targayayuka
15-12-2017, 11:45 PM
Blue @ 5 Star is on the top of my list. It was the only time this year when I came out of each session with her wide-eyed and 'holy fuck....did that just happen?'

https://i.giphy.com/3oz8xKp5OEuN9DBBgA.gif

Jenny/Apple @ 5 Star/Ginza would be second, followed closely by Coco.

Bullets Durgom
16-12-2017, 06:06 AM
Highlight of the year hands down was being told by one of my favourite WL's that I used to be a good boy but now I'm a piece of shit. She got points not only for the accuracy of her character assassination but also her willingness to drop it on me whilst engaging in a BBBJ.

That is a brilliant example of the WL downward spiral! There's a long honed clinical certainty that they will keep you coming back until your wallet's drained & any sense of self-worth is lower than roadkill.

Mine in August was not too dissimilar:

Long session, had just extended for the 4th hour with my 'go to' girl. Her phone had been ringing throughout, acknowledged but ignored in honour & respect of the transaction at hand. Until now. She answers and then engages in a long Engchin conversation/argument with her 'ex'. On my dime......

The ending of which was....& it still kills me ....as i'm lying next to her naked, sweaty, covered in our coitus cocktail and in the frenzied expectant throes of never-ending lust.........'I love you too'.

We didn't go to 5.

I tend to stick so only a #1: Lily @ 647

chubbs_peterson
16-12-2017, 11:28 AM
That is a brilliant example of the WL downward spiral! There's a long honed clinical certainty that they will keep you coming back until your wallet's drained & any sense of self-worth is lower than roadkill.

Nah, it's all good, I was aware I was a piece of shit before. I was moreso impressed with her ability to corral that information so quickly from other WL's despite being on holidays for a long spell.

Her phone had been ringing throughout, acknowledged but ignored in honour & respect of the transaction at hand. Until now. She answers and then engages in a long Engchin conversation/argument with her 'ex'. On my dime......

The ending of which was....& it still kills me ....as i'm lying next to her naked, sweaty, covered in our coitus cocktail and in the frenzied expectant throes of never-ending lust.........'I love you

Best way to deal with that scenario which I have done numerous times:

Make very clear your intentions so there is no confusion, and then start to fuck them while they're on the phone. The reactions I've gotten range from complete non responsiveness and continued conversation, stifled moans, to outright "yes I'm getting fucked right now it's pretty decent continue what you were saying".

Skippy tasman
17-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Brothelcreeper you need to slow down before you wear that cock of yours out ...That many girls and 60 k in one year what the fuck are you a politician? Haahhhhhaaa

Yageez88
18-12-2017, 11:24 PM
went to see an ML, first visit. Could tell there was a sense of attraction. Part 1 the conversation felt different to others I've had and she asked questions about sex, if I like using a condom or not. Part 2 rolls around and she hops on to slide a little. Then she grabs my cock and with a grin says, "I want to Fuck".

xboyx
18-12-2017, 11:30 PM

A shout out to a great punting mate of mine on the forum who I have never met but we text each other daily with our punting experiences and stories. All the really naughty and bizarre stuff that we both get up to which would could never see the light of day on this forum for fear of an instant ban.

The forum gets the Vanilla AR, me and him exchange info on the real behind the scenes shenanigans that we both get up to. Those texts would bring down a government. Thanks for sharing and caring.

Finally I would like to play tribute to the really big busty girls that I have seen this year. Mimi and Alice at Taylor's Lidcombe, Jojo and Lucy at 22 Rydalmere and 7 Cowper Street, Tina at 12 Euston, Jessica at Artarmon, YoYo and Cindy at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere, Mimi at Marsh St Granville and Pamela at Bonza Beauties. All have massive natural tits which I love.

The best tits......and the winner is ....Lucy at 7 Cowper St Granville. Massive F Cup naturals with a life of their own. A handful of those is the best Christmas present you could ever ask for.

Bring on 2018.......it will be massive.

you sir are my idol!

yug
19-12-2017, 12:21 AM
Make very clear your intentions so there is no confusion, and then start to fuck them while they're on the phone. The reactions I've gotten range from complete non responsiveness and continued conversation, stifled moans, to outright "yes I'm getting fucked right now it's pretty decent continue what you were saying".

Happened to me quite a few times when I finished fucking them.
I just let them pick up the phone.

One time though a girl picked up her friend's call mid-session. But she kept on sucking me while talking to her friend.
When it was her chance to talk, she would let her hand do the jerking off. She alternated between hand and mouth while having a decent conversation with her friend.
It was real turn-on to tell the truth.
Also props for her effort and skill. Was a great session.

The Speechwriter
19-12-2017, 07:51 AM

One time though a girl picked up her friend's call mid-session. But she kept on sucking me while talking to her friend.
When it was her chance to talk, she would let her hand do the jerking off. She alternated between hand and mouth while having a decent conversation with her friend.

You couldn’t make this up.

chubbs_peterson
19-12-2017, 05:26 PM

I like your style. In my mind, answering the call WHILST willingly providing sexual favours counts as extra service. Shit ain't easy.

Brothelcreeper
19-12-2017, 09:45 PM
I have decided to go out on a 2017 high this week as we are getting towards the end of the punting year.

Have managed to get my two favourite young 20's WL's of 2017 to meet me separately in a hotel for an afternoon's fun and frivolity to finish off my year.

One down yesterday with a 4 hour session. Only had to pay for the room as she gave me a freebie as a Xmas present in return for the cash and orgasms that I have given her this year.

The second will be tomorrow arvo in Parramatta. 4 hours booked in. I will pay her some cash as she is on a break from punting at the moment which will make her super horny as she is not being fucked all day by other punters.

That will round off the year nicely with my two favourite young, teenage bodied girls all to myself.

I wonder what 2018 will bring.

paddington244
19-12-2017, 10:47 PM
Take care and enjoy

woods23
19-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Lucky punt of the yr ;)

Go in Expect a good massage nd hoping for a good part 2 ...but walked out anal her first visit...cant believe my luck nd yes i brought myself some lotto tickets :prettiness:

BlackToad
20-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Thanks for this lists. Interesting how some girls are appearing in different punters lists (e.g. Alin & Deer). I've seem Alin, yes, she is a very pretty girl, I could probably add her as my number 10. I haven't seen Deer , maybe worth a visit by the sounds of it.:miao:

Anyway my punting days are over for 2017 now. May 2018 be just as adventurous!!

Mr Toad here, reporting in from Bangkok. Turns out I did manage to squeeze in one more punt for 2017 in a MP near Soi Cowboy. Is it standard for ML to offer full service in Bangkok? Anyway that's what was offered for 2000 baht, I went with the CBJ option anyway. Will write up a review when I get back for those wanting to know the details.

kingwally
20-12-2017, 06:25 AM
Mr Toad here, reporting in from Bangkok. Turns out I did manage to squeeze in one more punt for 2017 in a MP near Soi Cowboy. Is it standard for ML to offer full service in Bangkok? Anyway that's what was offered for 2000 baht, I went with the CBJ option anyway. Will write up a review when I get back for those wanting to know the details.Yes, it is mate 99% of the time.