PDA

View Full Version : Question Best Ginza alternative on Sunday

fluffstatic
12-12-2017, 10:19 PM
Hi bros,

Unfortunately Ginza is closed Sundays. Where are good places to take care of needs on a Sunday afternoon? Thanks!

Pussyhands
13-12-2017, 08:13 AM
42g, 5star, marrickville, Rockdale

AHLUNGOR
13-12-2017, 08:38 AM
42g, 5star, marrickville, Rockdale

In the city area, similar price range and services standards, there is really only 5 Star.

xboyx
18-12-2017, 11:39 PM
bathroom corner

garfield
18-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Try ruby kiss, only a short distance away from ginza.

xboyx
22-12-2017, 02:04 PM
to be honest, I've tried elsewhere other than Ginza but often ended up disappointed. The problem with me is I've got high expectation from Ginza good services, and I can't easily get aroused and can't even come if I don't find the girl attractive+good services. So some times I tried somewhere else for a thrill, got disappointed and then still had to book Ginza for a second time in the day to release my frustrating semen, such a big waste of time and money. Screw me, could have saved thousands of dollars.

Assandlegs
22-12-2017, 03:25 PM
to be honest, I've tried elsewhere other than Ginza but often ended up disappointed. The problem with me is I've got high expectation from Ginza good services, and I can't easily get aroused and can't even come if I don't find the girl attractive+good services. So some times I tried somewhere else for a thrill, got disappointed and then still had to book Ginza for a second time in the day to release my frustrating semen, such a big waste of time and money. Screw me, could have saved thousands of dollars.

Haha!!! Well said!! I think ginza has spoiled me now...

justinfox
22-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Try ruby kiss, only a short distance away from ginza.

:smile: good choice !!