PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Yoyo - GFE Cutie with mindblowing Spanish

harrycd
12-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Hey there, its ya boy Harry back again with another AR,

So I decided to drop by 42 after work today as I was feeling kinda Randy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrqVXgMA2oI).
Yoyo is a seriously cute chinese girl with short hair and natural D's, I had an argument with Xmas as to whether she was cute or sexy but yeah I have a thing for short haired girls.

Imo her pictures are accurate with the exception of blonde hair now, I think she looks better in person but I might be biased. She has basic english and we did use google translate a fair bit.
This was my second session with Yoyo and I had been hanging on for nearly a month to see her again. She explained that she hadn't been working due to a foot injury, sliced open on a door :grimace:

My first session with her was taken at a very slow pace as she struggled with my size a fair bit, she kept apologizing as she only had asian customers before and offered to swap out with another girl halfway if I wasn't happy with her.
But like I said she's totally my type and I was already at full mast so I had no intention of calling in a sub. She gave it a solid effort round 2 and tried a few different positions tentatively.

I figured a second session would be an improvement as she would be more comfortable with me but it wasn't entirely the case.

This session started with a standard shower part before drying off and moving towards the bed, no shower bbbj like some of the other girls but I can take it or leave it honestly.
Yoyo is a passionate DFKer, none of this tentative holding back and no tongue business. She then proceeded with a great catbath building towards an solid bbbj.
Now I'm not really a BBBJ guy so we moved to more DFK and I got to experience her amazing all natural D's, after giving them their due attention she proceeded with some amazing spanish that nearly had me blow my load which probably would of ended up on my own face :sweat:
I've never really had great spanish before but this was something special and I did start to see the appeal some have towards it. I had to ask her to stop and she domed me up

She wasnt comfortable trying Cowgirl with me so we moved into mish with lots of DFK, it started off quite slow and we picked it up slightly until I blew my load.
We had a chat via google translate about a few things and she also mentioned that she was heading back to china in a week. She also asked to take a photo of my lil fella :sweat:
I said only if you can get him back up which she was able to do quite expertly.

Round 2 started with more DFK and another catbath before moving onto a BBBJ and somemore amazing spanish. I think at this point she had warmed up to me as she was a lot more passionate with her DFK before grabbing me and saying "Fuck me".
I'm an obliging kinda guy so she domed me up again before trying cowgirl for all of 2 seconds, she did try doggy for maybe 30 seconds before we settled on mish again.
This time it was a lot more intense and we got into a decent rhythm. After a while she coaxed a second shot out of me quite easily, I do keep meaning to try CIM but always forget in the heat of the moment lol.

To sum up she is a very sweet girl and her personality doesnt seem as mechanical or distant as some other girls can. She provides a great GFE but with limited english so it would probably be much better if you spoke mandarin.
I would definitely recommend her to someone looking for a gfe session with a splash of PSE. She is probably my current favourite WL.

As we were getting dressed, we could hear the girl from next door screaming ridiculously loudly. Gary I need to know who that was lol
I think I'll probably see Yoyo again before she leaves but the next WL after will be more PSE orientated as it has been a while since I have had a great PSE style session.

Oh also there was a tall skinny girl with long red hair who directed me to the waiting rooms when I arrived, putting a name to that face would be great :p

https://i.imgur.com/RFpZcr4.jpg

42Gladesville
13-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Yoyo is on air now

Bblue
20-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Yoyo was another girl I saw. She again had very limited english, she does look like the photo just that she has dyed her hair blonde when I saw her. She did join in for a nice shower but just a wash you over, I didn't get any extra services in the shower. DFK wow Yoyo doesn't hold back at all, if you love DFK she will eat your tongue out haha but it was very arousing. Her BJ had loads of suction power and was pretty good, she does make extra effort to make sure you are happy. Pussy she is tight, and really does enjoy the sex for sure, really gets into it and gets really wet as well. A little pity when I had her it was near end of her shift so her pussy was hurting so I didn't go too deep as I could see she was in a little pain (not the good sex kind) else if you get her in start of shift or mid she would been really good. Nice natural D breast and she does really enjoy you sucking on them. After first cum she will make the extra effort to try get you up for second round =). I really did enjoy my time with Yoyo.

WIR: If I could I would but be start of her shift.

john033120
27-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Does Yoyo still work?

I see her on no 5 roster but i don' think that's the same person.

Any intel?

womanisa
30-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Does Yoyo still work?

I see her on no 5 roster but i don' think that's the same person.

Any intel?

Different girl. Big boobs Yoyo from 42 has been gone since mid this month

harrycd
30-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Yeah she went back to China :(