PDA

View Full Version : Crystal's IN/OUT chatswood NURU massage with top model top service, no doubt call ask more discount 0416239388

crystal chen
13-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 20yo! Univeristy student ! new in this industry .Fresh and new in this industry ! Darling come and teach me more….. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin .
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. TOP MODEL

Dani
Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
WORKING : WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY ONLY . TOP MODEL

crystal chen
13-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 20yo! Univeristy student ! new in this industry .Fresh and new in this industry ! Darling come and teach me more….. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin .
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. TOP MODEL

Dani
Latina girl Dani is a busty GG cup, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!.
Absolutely gorgeous,
WORKING : WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY ONLY . TOP MODEL[/QUOTE]

crystal chen
13-12-2017, 03:38 PM

[/QUOTE]Tami
She Iis your Fantasy lady,28 yo, with dazzling smile,tight and juicy pussy,she is asian mix,C cup, with her wonderful girlfriend servie for you,class service , no doubt, you willenjoy her wonderful top service ~~ top model– no doubt.

crystal chen
13-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Tami
She Iis your Fantasy lady,28 yo, with dazzling smile,tight and juicy pussy,she is asian mix,C cup, with her wonderful girlfriend servie for you,class service , no doubt, you willenjoy her wonderful top service ~~ top model– no doubt.[/QUOTE]

Crystal Fantasy Massage ( Christmas promotion)- booking 30 an above will have 10% off.:cool2:

crystal chen
13-12-2017, 08:19 PM
Tami
She Iis your Fantasy lady,28 yo, with dazzling smile,tight and juicy pussy,she is asian mix,C cup, with her wonderful girlfriend servie for you,class service , no doubt, you willenjoy her wonderful top service ~~ top model– no doubt.[/QUOTE]
Massage with happy ending:
For professional, erotic body massage and happy ending with kissing too. (Extra $50 for blow job + 69) or (Nuru massage extra $80)
Let the beautiful women of magic fingers with our whole body melt your blues away. The exotic relaxation leaves you feeling 10ft tall & bulletproof.
We use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes.
You deserve only the best, so we do make sure you enjoy a massage that incorporates a sensual beginning as well as a very happy ending.
Our Full Services provide (including massage):

Girlfriend experience
Affectionate touching/kissing
Sensual massage
Mutual French
Striptease
Shower
Oral Giving
Lingerie
Role Playing
Mutual Masturbation
Bondage
Foot Fetish
Sex
Lesbian Show (Need to book two girls)
Masturbation
Deepthroat
Toys – Vibrator, egg, dildo (Extra $30 charges)
Prostate massage (Extra $20 charges)
Golden shower (Extra $30 charges)
S/M including toys (Extra $50 charges)
Nuru massage (Extra $80 charges)
Spanish (Extra $40 charges)
ESORTS OUT CALL  $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr drive.

crystal chen
14-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Tami
She Iis your Fantasy lady,28 yo, with dazzling smile,tight and juicy pussy,she is asian mix,C cup, with her wonderful girlfriend servie for you,class service , no doubt, you willenjoy her wonderful top service ~~ top model– no doubt.
Massage with happy ending:
For professional, erotic body massage and happy ending with kissing too. (Extra $50 for blow job + 69) or (Nuru massage extra $80)
Let the beautiful women of magic fingers with our whole body melt your blues away. The exotic relaxation leaves you feeling 10ft tall & bulletproof.
We use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes.
You deserve only the best, so we do make sure you enjoy a massage that incorporates a sensual beginning as well as a very happy ending.
Our Full Services provide (including massage):

Girlfriend experience
Affectionate touching/kissing
Sensual massage
Mutual French
Striptease
Shower
Oral Giving
Lingerie
Role Playing
Mutual Masturbation
Bondage
Foot Fetish
Sex
Lesbian Show (Need to book two girls)
Masturbation
Deepthroat
Toys – Vibrator, egg, dildo (Extra $30 charges)
Prostate massage (Extra $20 charges)
Golden shower (Extra $30 charges)
S/M including toys (Extra $50 charges)
Nuru massage (Extra $80 charges)
Spanish (Extra $40 charges)
ESORTS OUT CALL  $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr drive.[/QUOTE]

Dani

crystal chen
14-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Angela
24yo. chinese, she have young gorgous face, size 6, very attractive ,very gorgeous, Sweet smile,tight and juicy pussy,girlfriend experiene for you. B cup, erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service~~top services top model– no doubt
For bookings call 0416239388~~~ Start your hooking up wiz our beauties~~!! We need your booking first call to make a booking please.
WORKING:Monday/Tuesday/Friday. (Thursday and Wednesday need two hr notice)

crystal chen
14-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Daisy
Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , An attractive/ big green eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .
Working ; TUESDAY / THURSDAY / Satturday/ SUNDAY55549

crystal chen
15-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Daisy
Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , An attractive/ big green eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .
Working ; TUESDAY / THURSDAY / Satturday/ SUNDAY55549

Susan
SEXY BUSTY GORGEOUS~  ⭐️ She have big boobs , DD cup. Chinese, size 6 164 cm , 25 yo, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service with magic fingers. smooth skin SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 

crystal chen
15-12-2017, 01:18 PM
Susan
SEXY BUSTY GORGEOUS~  ⭐️ She have big boobs , DD cup. Chinese, size 6 164 cm , 25 yo, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, fluent English and first class service with magic fingers. smooth skin SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 

Angela
24yo. chinese, she have young gorgous face, size 6, very attractive ,very gorgeous, Sweet smile,tight and juicy pussy,girlfriend experiene for you. B cup, erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service~~top services top model– no doubt
For bookings call 0416239388~~~ Start your hooking up wiz our beauties~~!! We need your booking first call to make a booking please.

crystal chen
15-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Angela
Crystal Fantasy Massage ( Christmas promotion)- booking 30 an above will have 10% off.

crystal chen
15-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Crystal Fantasy Massage ( Christmas promotion)- booking 30 an above will have 10% off.
Rates

Professional Massage without sexual service:
$50 30 mins
$70 45 mins
$90 1 hr
Massage with happy ending rate:
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
($350) 2 HR ( free 30 mins)
Couple to Couple ($300) 1 HR, 2 HR ($500), 4 HR ($ 700)
(Full service available call ask more thx)
Including /professional massage/happy ending/nude body to body slide, with magic fingers and sexy lingerie.
For (Extra $50 for blow job + 69), (Nuru massage Extra $80). 45 mins up

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
($450) 2 HR (free 30mins)
Couple to Couple ($400) 1 HR, 2 HR ($600), 4 HR ($800):

Nuru EXTRA $80
PROFESSIONAL NURU massage available for you.

***special price only for the top model ***
Massage: with top model
$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$380- 2 hr (free 30mins)

Full service: with top model
$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$520 2hr (free 30mins)

christmas discount 10% OFF

crystal chen
15-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Address. Johnson st Chatswood. ////new 'HAPPY BONUS'set of menu~nnew option~!! todays special~! booking (half)hour[30 mins] one girl +another girl next coming 30mins =one hour but the same price of each ,one by one~enjoy double happiness! !!齐人之福(!)double enjoyment!call 0416239388 make booking//// - 💋<.
💋
Come to you or our private p聖誕九折優惠價給半小時以上booking.每天4 位美女。今天不要錯過。0416239388

Christmas promotion 10 % off for booking 30 mins an above.don’t miss out call 0416239388 have fun.

crystal chen
16-12-2017, 11:34 AM
New girls arrive 🕊🕊WORKING IN OUR PRIVATE APARTMENT.
💋
Come to you or our private p聖誕九折優惠價給半小時以上booking.每天4 位美女。今天不要錯過。0416239388

Christmas promotion 10 % off for booking 30 mins an above.don’t miss out call 0416239388 have fun.

crystal chen
18-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Daisy
Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .
Working : MONDAY/ TUESDAY / / SUNDAY

crystal chen
20-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Co Co
SEXY GORGEOUS~  ⭐️ Professional masseuse, C cup. Chinese, size 8, 170 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeouse ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very palyful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon. www.fantasymassage.com.au

crystal chen
26-03-2018, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=crystal chen;1359312]Co Co
SEXY GORGEOUS~  ⭐️ Professional masseuse, C cup. Chinese, size 8, 170 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeouse ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very palyful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon. www.fantasymassage.com.au[/QUOTEDaisy
Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .

crystal chen
26-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Miki
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 161cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight cat Very wet 
You will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.
Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.
Working MONDY to FRIDAY 10am to 7pm only!!

crystal chen
27-03-2018, 09:42 AM
Miki
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 161cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight cat Very wet 
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.
Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.
Working MONDY to FRIDAY 10am to 7pm only!![/QUOTE]

crystal chen
28-03-2018, 09:37 AM
Dani
WORKING : WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY / SATURDAY ONLY . TOP MODEL

crystal chen
29-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Daisy

crystal chen
30-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 22yo! Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can shower with you and please you like king. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
Working : Friday/ Saturday

crystal chen
30-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 22yo! Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can shower with you and please you like king. 171cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! top model price! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.

crystal chen
30-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
30-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
30-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
31-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
31-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
31-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
31-03-2018, 05:33 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
31-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
04-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Dani

crystal chen
06-04-2018, 11:52 AM
shelly
📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ 🌸 ⭐️ 22 year old. Professional masseuse, C cup. Chinese, size 8, 165 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon
WORKING : only on Friday/ Tuesday.

crystal chen
06-04-2018, 01:40 PM
shelly
📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ 🌸 ⭐️ 22 year old. Professional masseuse, C cup. Chinese, size 8, 165 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon

crystal chen
06-04-2018, 04:23 PM
shelly

crystal chen
06-04-2018, 07:08 PM
shelly

crystal chen
06-04-2018, 09:03 PM
shelly

crystal chen
07-04-2018, 11:50 AM
Dani

crystal chen
07-04-2018, 01:27 PM
Dani

crystal chen
07-04-2018, 02:15 PM
Dani

crystal chen
07-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Dani

crystal chen
07-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Dani

crystal chen
07-04-2018, 08:59 PM
Dani

crystal chen
08-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Dani
Miki
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight cat Very wet 🎉🎉🎉

crystal chen
10-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Miki
Daisy

crystal chen
11-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Daisy

Dani

crystal chen
13-04-2018, 11:10 AM
Miki
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight cat Very wet 🎉🎉🎉

crystal chen
13-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Monica
CHINESE 20year old, D CUP 161CM. magic fingers. smooth skin SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 🍯🐛erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

crystal chen
13-04-2018, 02:28 PM
Monica
CHINESE 20year old, D CUP 161CM. magic fingers. smooth skin SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 🍯🐛erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

crystal chen
13-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Monica

crystal chen
13-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Monica

crystal chen
13-04-2018, 07:27 PM
Monica

crystal chen
14-04-2018, 12:54 PM
Apple
Very Young girl, busty girl.
working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY

crystal chen
14-04-2018, 04:14 PM
Apple
working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY

crystal chen
14-04-2018, 08:35 PM
Apple

crystal chen
16-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Apple
5850758508Daisy Daisy { PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ big eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin.very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.

crystal chen
21-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Apple
working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING

crystal chen
21-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Apple
working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 22yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, Erotic massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING

crystal chen
21-04-2018, 06:02 PM
Dani

crystal chen
21-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Apple

crystal chen
21-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Dani

crystal chen
25-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Dani

Fiona
24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers.
Working : only working on Wednesday

crystal chen
26-04-2018, 11:04 AM
Fiona
24yo Chinese. sex lady, C cup, 167 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .
Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has magic fingers.
Working : only working on Wednesday
shelly
SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )
22 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.
Top model.
WORKING : only on Tuesday and Thursday- only 5pm to 10 pm. ( Friday 10am to 10 pm )

crystal chen
27-04-2018, 12:34 PM
shelly
SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )
22 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.
Top model.
WORKING : only on Tuesday and Thursday- only 5pm to 10 pm. ( Friday 10am to 10 pm )

($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
($360)2 HR ( free 30 mins)
Couple to Couple ($360) 1 HR, 2 HR ($700), 4 HR ($ 1300)
Including /professional massage/happy ending/nude body to body slide, with magic fingers and sexy lingerie.
Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Couple to Couple ($460) 1 HR, 2 HR ($880), 4 HR ($1500)

crystal chen
27-04-2018, 01:49 PM
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
shelly
Top model.

crystal chen
30-04-2018, 12:57 PM
shelly
Top model.

LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 170cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful
WORKING: only MOnday / Saturday

crystal chen
01-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Nana
working in Chatswood now. ✔️ D cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl, 23yo . 169 cm, from singapore good english, she will shower together with, I use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes. massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood WORKING WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY!. ON HOILDAY
WORKING: ONLY by booking .TOP MODEL

crystal chen
01-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Happy hour 10% off from 5 to 8 every night!!

Rates
$50 30 mins
$70 45 mins
$90 1 hr

($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80
$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)
$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
02-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Happy hour 10% off from 5 to 8 every night!!

Rates
$50 30 mins
$70 45 mins
$90 1 hr

($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80
$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)
$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

Adult Massage Chatswood – Chatswood – North Sydney Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station), near North Sydney
Operating Hours: In/out-call 10:00am-10pm 7 Days/Week including Public
(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)

crystal chen
02-05-2018, 09:11 PM
Dani

crystal chen
10-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Dani

available now call me booking 0416239388 www.fantasymassage.com.au

crystal chen
11-05-2018, 11:28 AM
available now call me booking 0416239388 www.fantasymassage.com.au

Big busty girl available today call ask real pic 0416239388

crystal chen
11-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Big busty girl available today call ask real pic 0416239388

We in chatswood. Top model, professional Nuru massage call me booking now , we working in our private apartment ok.

crystal chen
11-05-2018, 12:59 PM
We in chatswood. Top model, professional Nuru massage call me booking now , we working in our private apartment ok.

3 gorgeous available now top model Dani GG cup. Sex Shelly. Young 18 yo Sandy. They real pic in www.fanatsymasssge.com.au have look

crystal chen
11-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Dani

crystal chen
11-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Dani

Don’t miss out she not work everyday

crystal chen
11-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Dani

crystal chen
11-05-2018, 06:16 PM
Dani

crystal chen
11-05-2018, 08:02 PM
Dani

crystal chen
12-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Dani

crystal chen
12-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Dani

crystal chen
12-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Dani

crystal chen
12-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Dani

crystal chen
22-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Dani

Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 24 year old! size 8-10. Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king. 170cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS
TOP MODEL
Working : Saturday

crystal chen
23-05-2018, 12:12 PM
Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy
top model
Working : working on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday. sometime Saturday

crystal chen
23-05-2018, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=crystal chen;1414705]Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.
Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy
top model
Working : working on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday. sometime Saturday[/QUOT

TINA
CHINESE 26year old, CC CUP 165CM. magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 🍯🐛erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!
I DO FULL SERVICE AND MASSAGE
Top model

crystal chen
24-05-2018, 12:54 PM
www.fantasymassage.com.au
4 young gegorous here call 0416 239 388

crystal chen
25-05-2018, 04:23 PM
www.fantasymassage.com.au
4 young gegorous here call 0416 239 388

www.fantasymassage.com.au or call 0416239388

crystal chen
25-05-2018, 06:55 PM
www.fantasymassage.com.au or call 0416239388
sex & hot young girls available ATTACH=CONFIG]59284[/ATTACH]59285

crystal chen
25-05-2018, 08:20 PM
Sandy
top model

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Sandy
top model

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Sandy
top model

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 05:46 PM
Sandy
top model

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Tiffany
TIFFANY — 21yo sweet young girl- from China, cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,good English,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

WORK :FRIDAY/ SATURDAY

crystal chen
26-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Tiffany
TIFFANY — 21yo sweet young girl- from China, cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,good English,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 11:39 AM
Tiffany

LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 169cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful

Top model

WORKING: (Monday/Wedneday/Friday -5PM TO 10 PM) Saturday all day

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Sandy

top model

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Adult Massage Chatswood – Chatswood – North Sydney Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station), near North Sydney
Operating Hours: In/out-call 10:00am-10pm 7 Days/Week including Public
(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 08:11 PM
Sandy

top model

crystal chen
28-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Daisy

{ PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ GREEN eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.
LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 169cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.

Top model

WORKING: (Monday/Wedneday/Friday -5PM TO 10 PM)

crystal chen
29-05-2018, 03:20 PM
kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 24 year old! size 8-10. Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king. 170cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

TOP MODEL