PDA

View Full Version : General talk Blackmailing a ML

Chillbro
16-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Would you go as far as blackmailing a ML? Like telling her family that she’s a ML. Just because there’s some complication between you.

wilisno
17-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Would you go as far as blackmailing a ML? Like telling her family that she’s a ML. Just because there’s some complication between you.
That’s the lowest act a punter can do, a despicable character of a human being !

P.S. Blackmailing is a crime too !

Assandlegs
17-12-2017, 12:07 AM

There is absolutely no way in hell that I could do that - that is wrong on so many levels, and blackmailing is still, you know, kinda illegal because its a form of coercion, which is a fancy word for abuse.
My advice is to not even go there... ever... if you have a complication, work it out... FFS...

harrycd
17-12-2017, 12:19 AM
The fuck is wrong with you chillbro.

sukeong
17-12-2017, 12:20 AM

Heck no under normal circumstances. Define "some complication" though. I mean if she is going around telling your wife or girlfriend..maybe there is merit for doling likewise to her. But then again if you are punting behind your wife or gf back, you are probably asking for it anyway.

HamishAM
17-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Why though? Like no normal person would even think this would be ok

Skippy tasman
17-12-2017, 01:03 AM
This industry is based on those that know and those that don’t need to know why would anybody rock the boat?

Skippy tasman
17-12-2017, 01:05 AM
Harry CD why have you got a picture of me porking a pig on the forum?Please explain !

yug
17-12-2017, 01:07 AM

How can a person think this qualifies as a "moral ambiguity" question is beyond me?
You should get your head examined for posing such a question.
Not only will you ruin life of a girl but create ripple effects that may ruin lives of whole family.
It's equivalent to holding someone hostage.

traveller1
17-12-2017, 01:10 AM
You are going to ruin a person's life, future, and income for what? Revenge, money, or free sex? Can you live with your action?

Nekman
17-12-2017, 06:56 AM
Blackmailing should never be done, no matter how complicated things are between you and the ML. Don’t tell the family and don’t even be thinking about it.......

faruk
17-12-2017, 08:07 AM
I think we all need to know what the "complication" is to answer this properly.

Yogurt
17-12-2017, 09:54 AM
How about you become a MMan and she tell your family ?

quackm2002
17-12-2017, 10:12 AM
The use of the word “complication “ indicates there is a petsonal aspect to this. Sounds like you want retribution for something personal that has gone awry. Don’t even think about going there. It is a criminal offence. Just go find yourself another ML

CunningLinguist
17-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Maybe he is a troll ...

jmarks95
17-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Sounds like you are provoking a reaction.
Breaching a persons privacy is a low act

There is no need to ask this question and there is no excuse to hurt a lady

Targayayuka
17-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Dafuq? Give yourself an uppercut for even thinking of such a thing then chill, bro.

chubbs_peterson
17-12-2017, 07:47 PM
10/10 I wouldn't threaten a ML or WL. Fucking thick as a doorstop if you think they don't have the option to forego any blackmail negotiations and get your legs broken for a few K.

Assandlegs
17-12-2017, 07:50 PM
17 replies and 17 unimpressed punters..... what more needs to be said?

caff3ry
17-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Clearly someone's not gonna get a visit from santa this year.

12345abcde
17-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Reporting to admin and asking for this thread to be locked. Also please record IP so if anything should happen there is something (however minimum) can be done

BongKong
18-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Reporting to admin and asking for this thread to be locked. Also please record IP so if anything should happen there is something (however minimum) can be done

Yeah cos that would prevent the above scenario if it were true.

Relax its just some knob trying to provoke a reaction.

Chillbro
18-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on this. It means a lot to me.
Im actually that ML. The reason why i posted this is to see what other people thinks and i know he lurks here sometimes and hopefully sees this. And shoots his guilt.
But anyways, im in his hands and I’ll just do whatever he says.

On another note, any of you ever thought how did he get my parents details even if i never told him? Hmmm. He should work at ASIO. Lol

Assandlegs
18-12-2017, 01:30 AM
Im actually that ML. The reason why i posted this is to see what other people thinks and i know he lurks here sometimes and hopefully sees this. And shoots his guilt.

On another note, any of you ever thought how did he get my parents details even if i never told him? Hmmm. He should work at ASIO. Lol

If this is true, then it is still illegal. Maybe you need to think about going to the police? If you are that ML as you say, then you are making a living and income as a ML and IMHO there is nothing wrong with this... there are still laws against blackmail...

CunningLinguist
18-12-2017, 07:56 AM
Tomorrow he/she might be the MLs father ...

chubbs_peterson
18-12-2017, 08:12 AM
Tomorrow he/she might be the MLs father ...

...... the blackmailer is Vader!?

Babycat
18-12-2017, 08:18 AM

If this is true, then it is still illegal. Maybe you need to think about going to the police? If you are that ML as you say, then you are making a living and income as a ML and IMHO there is nothing wrong with this... there are still laws against blackmail...
Yes, blackmail is still illegal under any circumstances. So you can seek for help from police, I think so. And I think your parents will understand if they know the truth. And they will stand by you forever as you're their daughter forever. It'll shock them but they won't walk away from you when the whole world might do. Don't let him abuse or control over you as it just becomes worse if you keep silent, except you disappear totally.

Choc-O-Block
18-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Hey Chillbro, don’t be a prisoner to this turd who’s blackmailing you & flush him out.
Just remember, shit always rises to the surface....💩

wilisno
18-12-2017, 10:20 AM
Hey Chillbro, don’t be a prisoner to this turd who’s blackmailing you & flush him out.
Just remember, shit always rises to the surface....��

He can’t flush himself out if he’s the blackmailer himself ! ;) ;) ;)

curious36
18-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Very dangerous. If they are ever caught he may receive a visit from a number of her friends.

I am only hoping this thread would never happen.

I believe most punters have more respect to the ML or WL they visit.

BongKong
18-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Just remember, shit always rises to the surface....💩

Shit doesnt normally float

LookingForTheOne
18-12-2017, 09:41 PM
How would you know who their family or friends are without stalking?

harrycd
18-12-2017, 09:54 PM

Depends on the fat content, was in an episode of house.

CunningLinguist
18-12-2017, 11:03 PM
Depends on the fat content, was in an episode of house.

So fat shit floats, what about dipshit ... :)

Mr Bastard
19-12-2017, 07:14 PM

Gender, occupation, sexual orientation and/or any other is not of concern, but it seems you should be avoided at all costs, for your deceipt reveals your character, you may be the maker of ALL YOUR OWN PROBLEMS….

:miao:" LITTLE PUSSY":miao:

You Know We Know…….

chubbs_peterson
20-12-2017, 06:37 AM

I think if your fibre content is super high it floats? Or if you ate helium or a bunch of grass? I dunno brah, one of those.

Targayayuka
20-12-2017, 07:20 AM
I think if your fibre content is super high it floats? Or if you ate helium or a bunch of grass? I dunno brah, one of those.

Did you mean psyllium?