PDA

View Full Version : Question Is it worth of working on the 31/12?

Babycat
17-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Hi guys,
My boss just asked me if I can work on 31/12 but I don't know if the money will be good or not.
I haven't worked on 31/12 and 1/1 ( had experienced on Australian Day and it was pretty shit) :question::sweat:so I'm not sure about the general outlook. I actually haven't had any special plan for Xmas nor New Year for many reasons: flight fares is too expensive to go somewhere; I don't want to travel alone but have no one to company ( I mean someone whom I feel comfortable with); my best friend is still overseas;... yeah, so I'm available to work on those times. But I feel a bit miserable for myself to work on those days, and wonder if guys will be interested in going to rnt or not, or they will be busy with families and friends.
Anyone here might go for a punt (not fs) on 31/12? What do you think? :sweat::sweat::sweat:

BongKong
18-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Hi guys,
My boss just asked me if I can work on 31/12 but I don't know if the money will be good or not.
I haven't worked on 31/12 and 1/1 ( had experienced on Australian Day and it was pretty shit) :question::sweat:so I'm not sure about the general outlook. I actually haven't had any special plan for Xmas nor New Year for many reasons: flight fares is too expensive to go somewhere; I don't want to travel alone but have no one to company ( I mean someone whom I feel comfortable with); my best friend is still overseas;... yeah, so I'm available to work on those times. But I feel a bit miserable for myself to work on those days, and wonder if guys will be interested in going to rnt or not, or they will be busy with families and friends.
Anyone here might go for a punt (not fs) on 31/12? What do you think? :sweat::sweat::sweat:

I think you need to focus on your writing style a bit more. Its becoming to coherent and no longer portrays the foreign WL that you are trying to pretend to be.

Babycat
18-12-2017, 12:11 AM
I think you need to focus on your writing style a bit more. Its becoming to coherent and no longer portrays the foreign WL that you are trying to pretend to be.

If my writing doesn't suit your eyes, just skip it. But I think it's kind of compliments.

Assandlegs
18-12-2017, 01:34 AM

Hey Babycat.. I will probably grace an establishment on this night, whether it's a FS shop or not is still to be decided. :)

Souless
18-12-2017, 05:30 AM
That really depends on what you have planned or not.

kingwally
18-12-2017, 06:00 AM
I will be looking to go for a RNT on NYE for sure but not on New Years Day as I have to work then. I think the RNT shops will be busy until about 6pm on NYE but business will die off until maybe 3 or 4 PM on New Years Day when many people finally get out of bed and sober up.

chubbs_peterson
18-12-2017, 08:16 AM
....I will probably grace an establishment on this night...

Translation: I will pay money to get some bird to help me ejaculate.

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2017, 08:32 AM
You won't be alone there Baby, not everone has a party to go to on NYE! There are plenty of lonely hearted souls out there that needs comforting. Just make sure the shop you will be working at is usually a busy shop and has lots of foot traffics .

Just be aware of any drunken behaviours and protect yourself well, keep safe .

Cheers

curious36
18-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Many men feel guilty if they do not meet family during this day.
The last time to see people for the year.

Also friends often meet as most have the time off.

You deserve a day off.

garfield
18-12-2017, 04:06 PM
If you have nowhere to go, then work is ok. May meetup some nice guy who has nothing to do and can have a drink together to cheer the new year.

Otherwise, take a break and enjoy the last day of the year.

Littlewonder
20-12-2017, 07:21 AM
Hi Babycat

I normally only go to FS but even so will not be going to a shop on those two days as its family time for me.

But if you have nothing to do then why not try and make a dollar beats sitting at home looking at the ceiling or idiot box.

Babycat
20-12-2017, 07:14 PM
No asking from the one I want so might go for it

Nekman
20-12-2017, 07:28 PM
I won’t be Babycat. It is family time on both days.

BlueX
20-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Tbh, some WLs i met recently doesn't even want to work on Xmas or NY. Would have preferred to spend time with friends/boyfriends/family instead.

Babycat
21-12-2017, 12:40 AM
My best friend is not here right now. I don't want to hang out with my colleagues. No boyfriend. Ex ex is busy with family. Ex must be busy with his friends as usual. And family...
Anyway, I still have time for me on Xmas. Sleep, relax, and might be beach time...

I won’t be Babycat. It is family time on both days.

Tbh, some WLs i met recently doesn't even want to work on Xmas or NY. Would have preferred to spend time with friends/boyfriends/family instead.

BlueX
21-12-2017, 01:01 AM
My best friend is not here right now. I don't want to hang out with my colleagues. No boyfriend. Ex ex is busy with family. Ex must be busy with his friends as usual. And family...
Anyway, I still have time for me on Xmas. Sleep, relax, and might be beach time...

And those will be the one greeting the poor souls with no one to spend the holidays with

birch
21-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Have just found I’ll be family-less in New Year’s Eve also - so you’re not the only one BC. At least you’ll be earning some $$$

AHLUNGOR
21-12-2017, 02:51 PM
For my entire married life, I only had the one year (Xmas and New Year period) where I was a free man.

Spent most of those free times hanging around Stanmore- with Coco, Mimi, Michelle, Cici and co. No, I didn't have a RnT everyday, and no, Amy wasn't there yet so no 5 Star services either . But they did have the large TV where I watched a lot of crickets !

Yeap, that was lots of fun.

cuteguy
22-12-2017, 12:40 PM
In reading this thread the emphasis appears to be more on families and spending time with wife and kids. However not every punter is married and really interested in seeing the fireworks alone. I wonder what they would be doing to celebrate the New Year. If they were in a country like Thailand there would be thousands of girls in the bars and clubs to celebrate with but Sydney doesn't have a girlie bar scene like those in Thailand.

Just out of interest what are the FS shops doing about NYE? Is it usual business?

paddington244
22-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Usual business for us we are closing Xmas day
need a rest some time
cheers