PDA

View Full Version : Question Dildo/Vibrator recommendation?

gbh
18-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Can anyone recommend a girl who can really go to town with a dildo or vibrator and make herself cum while you watch?
Any intel greatly appreciated.

Brothelcreeper
18-12-2017, 09:27 PM
I have tried taking these to a few girls but they did not seem that interested. Wanted cock instead.

Anyone else had any luck

Babycat
18-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Who will bring toys, she or you? If you, shouldn't buy the rabbit shape. Just the simple bullet shape but long one so it's handful and strong enough. Small one is useless lol

Can anyone recommend a girl who can really go to town with a dildo or vibrator and make herself cum while you watch?
Any intel greatly appreciated.

Raybo
20-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Who will bring toys, she or you? If you, shouldn't buy the rabbit shape. Just the simple bullet shape but long one so it's handful and strong enough. Small one is useless lol

Whats 'rabbit shape' and how long is long?

Need to know this for the next visit. 😆

aussiegaigin
20-12-2017, 12:40 PM
I got a small bullet shape vibrator, about 6cm long from Chemist Warehouse for under $20. My MLs love it. There have a slightly bigger one with a few more features for about $50.

cuteguy
20-12-2017, 12:44 PM

I have a feeling many girls will be unhappy with guys pressuring them to use vibrators/dildos if they feel uncomfortable with the idea or have never used them in the past.

BlackToad
20-12-2017, 01:49 PM
I have a feeling many girls will be unhappy with guys pressuring them to use vibrators/dildos if they feel uncomfortable with the idea or have never used them in the past.

Yeah, me too. Would think it is better to find a girl who has her own vibrator rather than bring your own as well. How does the ML know the vibrator is clean? Also different girls will prefer different types of vibrators.

aussiegaigin
20-12-2017, 03:06 PM
I ask the girls if they want to try it; if they don't, discussion is closed. It is sad to think some guys would pressurise the girls to use it.

Although some claim they haven't used one before, they often insist on putting it inside a condom (which they conveniently have in their handbag).

eltran
22-12-2017, 01:38 AM
Although some claim they haven't used one before, they often insist on putting it inside a condom (which they conveniently have in their handbag).
This is to keep it clean.

aussiegaigin
22-12-2017, 07:40 AM
A wise move, the girl would have no idea where it has been before (he-he). Although I do give it a good clean/disinfecting after each use.

cuteguy
22-12-2017, 12:32 PM
I don't blame the girls not wanting to use sex toys because they don't know who has used them in the past. The only way to play it safe is to use the toys inside condoms.

gbh
25-12-2017, 11:34 PM
don't get me wrong, in the past I hsve seen several girls that already have a dildo in their bag of tricks. Just looking for some like this current.

refokkused
26-12-2017, 06:52 AM
There was a private Japanese girl working out of the apartments on top of Myer in the CBD (connected to the Swissotel). For $450 an hour, she included self service with her toys if you wanted. She used to advertise on cracker but I don't think I've seen her advertise for awhile now.

cuteguy
31-12-2017, 10:50 AM
There was a private Japanese girl working out of the apartments on top of Myer in the CBD (connected to the Swissotel). For $450 an hour, she included self service with her toys if you wanted. She used to advertise on cracker but I don't think I've seen her advertise for awhile now.

Was her name Sakura who did basically everything? I was told that someone had an apartment in this complex which was available for private WLs at short notice.