PDA

View Full Version : General talk Being thick skinned - hanging out with WL's

Brothelcreeper
20-12-2017, 08:55 PM
For a bit of fun and variety, I have a couple of young Asian WL's that I am fairly close too and I see outside of the shops on days out, sex in hotels etc.

One has been ongoing since May 2017 and the other about two months.

It made me realise that you would need to be thick skinned and not the jealous type if you are wanting to date a WL.

I spent the day with the newer one today. Nice, cute Chinese lass in her 20's. Speaks no English so we Google translate all day.

We went to the beach in the morning and for lunch and then had a fuck in a hotel for 2 hours on the way home. Freebie. I just paid for lunch and the room. We do it most weeks.

Her phone constantly pings all day as it always does when I see her or the other WL who is 24 years old. Both are wedded to their phones like all young girls.

Out of interest I asked her to tell me who is contacting her:

1. Pimp boss trying to find her work in other shops - whoever he is
2. Customer asking when she is next at work and will she suck him no condom as she will only do covered at work. She texts him back and says no.
3. A Chinese dude offering to support her so that she can go back to China with money and I assume with him. She says she hates him and sends him a blunt message to leave her alone.
4. Some Chinese dude in wechat mentoring her about life whatever that shit means
5. Some Aussie bloke asking how her day is going several times a day
6. Some guy called Sam that is a regular customer of hers asking when he can see her next

That is just the messages that she showed me.

Good job I am not the jealous type. I have learnt from seeing other girls over the years that if you pursue WL’s out of the shops, then it comes with the territory.

As we part today she says that she doesn’t know why she likes me so much as I am much older than her. Cheeky.

I translate to her that I can fuck her better than any young dude and give her better orgasms !!

She laughs.......but she knows it is true.......

harrycd
20-12-2017, 09:02 PM
4. Some Chinese dude in wechat mentoring her about life whatever that shit means

Please find out what the hell that means lol

Brothelcreeper
20-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Please find out what the hell that means lol

It means he wants to get inside her knickers I assume. :cool2:

That is, after all, why I "mentor" her.

I saw her two days ago in a hotel for a 4 hour fuckathon. Today I am off work so I suggest beach then hotel and she asks me

"You only seem to want to have sex with me all the time"..........

I was thinking "WTF, of course"....."why else would I do it".....

yug
20-12-2017, 09:34 PM
I translate to her that I can fuck her better than any young dude and give her better orgasms !!

Sorry to say but you have got a god complex Sir!
You don't seriously believe that, do you?
It's like running in a race alone and declaring oneself the winner.

I always thought the older one gets, the modest and more humble they become.

BlueX
20-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Are those young WLs either just arrived in Aus or been working in this field for short period? I realized usually they are the easiest to hang out or date.

Those that are experienced or been doing this for long are very difficult to do so since they have experienced this sort of stuff before and can't be bothered anymore.

Though for me i disagree you need to be thick skinned. For me would prefer to be understanding and open minded with their job and situation.

Am I jealous the WLs i have dated or currently dating seeing other guys? Of course. But one thing is for sure, only I get to do it raw with her.

Raybo
20-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Oh Pman....are you the player or are you being played? Any mamasan or papasan worth their weight in salt would be doing the latter and you would be none the wiser 'cause you love making chicks 'orgasm'

chubbs_peterson
21-12-2017, 12:36 AM
But one thing is for sure, only I get to do it raw with her.

I hope you're being sarcastic bro because I've heard that phrase more than I've had hot meals: "I only do this with you".

BongKong
21-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Are those young WLs either just arrived in Aus or been working in this field for short period? I realized usually they are the easiest to hang out or date.

Those that are experienced or been doing this for long are very difficult to do so since they have experienced this sort of stuff before and can't be bothered anymore.

Though for me i disagree you need to be thick skinned. For me would prefer to be understanding and open minded with their job and situation.

Am I jealous the WLs i have dated or currently dating seeing other guys? Of course. But one thing is for sure, only I get to do it raw with her.

Yeah sounds like you've hit the jackpot getting to do a WL raw.

Do you get to share a needle with friends too you lucky bastard?

Shoryureppa
21-12-2017, 01:12 AM
A woman is a woman, if you're happy.... you're happy :)

GJ and I wish you all the best mate. I was with a WL the earlier this week and she was ranting about a man who was being clingy to her. She showed me messages he was sending her & his photo. She was playing him like a fiddle. "Nice, cool" I replied. She told me I was boyf material, but when I saw all the other guys chatting to her I was inevitably suspect.

BlueX
21-12-2017, 01:20 AM
I hope you're being sarcastic bro because I've heard that phrase more than I've had hot meals: "I only do this with you".

Yes, as much as you had hot meals.

Am i afraid of the risks? Of course.

Is she telling the truth? Maybe.

Nonetheless, so far all WLs i have dated are only in the job short term, and most are no longer in Aus.

Thats why i've said, you have more chance with them instead of experienced ones

BlueX
21-12-2017, 01:22 AM
A woman is a woman, if you're happy.... you're happy :)

GJ and I wish you all the best mate. I was with a WL the earlier this week and she was ranting about a man who was being clingy to her. She showed me messages he was sending her & his photo. She was playing him like a fiddle. "Nice, cool" I replied. She told me I was boyf material, but when I saw all the other guys chatting to her I was inevitably suspect.

Hahaha, a subtle way of keeping you as her regular.

kingwally
21-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Sorry to say but you have got a god complex Sir!
You don't seriously believe that, do you?
It's like running in a race alone and declaring oneself the winner.

I always thought the older one gets, the modest and more humble they become.

My thoughts exactly.

Devilex
21-12-2017, 02:09 PM
enjoy reading this.
and I have done raw with a couple of them lately. those ones I trust and almost keep daily/weekly contact with.
there is of course risk involved but I realize it is harder for me to get erected without that stimulation.
I am stupid.

curious36
21-12-2017, 02:19 PM
We punters are wonderful people keeping the ML and WL with a income.

We even pretend sometimes they even like us.

Pussyhands
21-12-2017, 05:20 PM
What’s wrong with believing a fantasy and enjoying it.

It’s like a movie except u play the main character and get to do stuff with the WL lols

This thing about getting to the truth is a waste of time cause u would never really know - rather spend ur energy on enjoying the session / moments

The Speechwriter
21-12-2017, 06:11 PM
You know, some of the girls might just really like BC. It’s not impossible.

Brothelcreeper
21-12-2017, 09:41 PM
What’s wrong with believing a fantasy and enjoying it.

It’s like a movie except u play the main character and get to do stuff with the WL lols

This thing about getting to the truth is a waste of time cause u would never really know - rather spend ur energy on enjoying the session / moments

I think you have summed it up perfectly Mr Pussy. It is a bit of a fantasy, a bit of an ego trip, a weird situation, a real life movie that I am in and also a short term only situation. It can also be challenging and emotional as well. Once you get to know WL's well they have a tough gig.

Both girls are on their own in Sydney. We enjoy each other's company, I take them on days out on their days off sometimes on my motorbike, sometimes in my car. Neither of them can drive. One has a small pokey messy bedroom room in a shared house, the other lives in a 2 bedroomed unit in Parramatta with 6 Chinese people. They fuck dudes for a living because they need money. Neither of them likes their jobs. They see me as a reliable friend and I think they enjoy the companionship as being alone in a foreign country can be very hard.

They are both very intelligent. One sold Real Estate in China but can't speak English so struggles to find good work, the other is doing a Masters degree in Sydney and speaks perfect English. She has to fund her studies.

We like spending time together. They like me and I like them. They don't want and get nothing from me. I don't give them money, I don't support them. One of them has asked me to buy her things but I said no, other punters can do that but not me.

They both know that there is no relationship possible. I am 52 they are in their 20's.

It is what it is I suppose. I treat them well and with respect and I am always kind and supportive to them. They meet a lot of jerks. They have never told me why they want to hang out with me. They both chase me as much as I chase them.

One day they will both hopefully meet and date good men and settle down and that is what I want for both of them. In the meantime our relationships may continue or it may fizzle out. Best to take each day as it comes.

Joinlydeepfc
22-12-2017, 10:13 AM
That's a good one. Thanks for sharing. That's something that I would not offer but man it is amazying to score those young girls to a different level.

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2017, 10:37 AM
That's a good one. Thanks for sharing. That's something that I would not offer but man it is amazying to score those young girls to a different level.

You can read lots of these stories and fantasies in the penthouse letters and forum too.

doubleunique
22-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Any hotels you could recommend?

cuteguy
22-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Don't believe everything WLs tell you. If they say 'you're the only one' it would be difficult to accept when these girls see many guys in their job. I've had a few reveal in confidence what other girls say about customers and some who say they are unattached but in fact are married or with boyfriends.

xboyx
22-12-2017, 02:12 PM
For a bit of fun and variety, I have a couple of young Asian WL's that I am fairly close too and I see outside of the shops on days out, sex in hotels etc.

One has been ongoing since May 2017 and the other about two months.

It made me realise that you would need to be thick skinned and not the jealous type if you are wanting to date a WL.

I spent the day with the newer one today. Nice, cute Chinese lass in her 20's. Speaks no English so we Google translate all day.

We went to the beach in the morning and for lunch and then had a fuck in a hotel for 2 hours on the way home. Freebie. I just paid for lunch and the room. We do it most weeks.

Her phone constantly pings all day as it always does when I see her or the other WL who is 24 years old. Both are wedded to their phones like all young girls.

Out of interest I asked her to tell me who is contacting her:

1. Pimp boss trying to find her work in other shops - whoever he is
2. Customer asking when she is next at work and will she suck him no condom as she will only do covered at work. She texts him back and says no.
3. A Chinese dude offering to support her so that she can go back to China with money and I assume with him. She says she hates him and sends him a blunt message to leave her alone.
5. Some Aussie bloke asking how her day is going several times a day
6. Some guy called Sam that is a regular customer of hers asking when he can see her next

That is just the messages that she showed me.

Good job I am not the jealous type. I have learnt from seeing other girls over the years that if you pursue WL’s out of the shops, then it comes with the territory.

As we part today she says that she doesn’t know why she likes me so much as I am much older than her. Cheeky.

Good on you! I wish I had more time to play around with girls, but I don't at the moment.
Just enjoy the ride cuz you might not be able to later on.
How do you guys go go out for a date smoothly with just using Google Translate, it's kind of hard to keep the conversation going ... hang on a second, my name is Sam! F*** you!

ssora
22-12-2017, 03:40 PM
wow... if i was to tell my story, i can write a book

Putter
22-12-2017, 04:46 PM
When it happens, just enjoy the ride!

BlueX
22-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Don't believe everything WLs tell you. If they say 'you're the only one' it would be difficult to accept when these girls see many guys in their job. I've had a few reveal in confidence what other girls say about customers and some who say they are unattached but in fact are married or with boyfriends.

I've met those that admitted they have bfs/husbands, and some even have kids already. To them however its just a job to make ends meet and often they tried their very best to have no attachment to customers.

BlueX
22-12-2017, 05:50 PM
I think you have summed it up perfectly Mr Pussy. It is a bit of a fantasy, a bit of an ego trip, a weird situation, a real life movie that I am in and also a short term only situation. It can also be challenging and emotional as well. Once you get to know WL's well they have a tough gig.

Both girls are on their own in Sydney. We enjoy each other's company, I take them on days out on their days off sometimes on my motorbike, sometimes in my car. Neither of them can drive. One has a small pokey messy bedroom room in a shared house, the other lives in a 2 bedroomed unit in Parramatta with 6 Chinese people. They fuck dudes for a living because they need money. Neither of them likes their jobs. They see me as a reliable friend and I think they enjoy the companionship as being alone in a foreign country can be very hard.

They are both very intelligent. One sold Real Estate in China but can't speak English so struggles to find good work, the other is doing a Masters degree in Sydney and speaks perfect English. She has to fund her studies.

We like spending time together. They like me and I like them. They don't want and get nothing from me. I don't give them money, I don't support them. One of them has asked me to buy her things but I said no, other punters can do that but not me.

They both know that there is no relationship possible. I am 52 they are in their 20's.

It is what it is I suppose. I treat them well and with respect and I am always kind and supportive to them. They meet a lot of jerks. They have never told me why they want to hang out with me. They both chase me as much as I chase them.

One day they will both hopefully meet and date good men and settle down and that is what I want for both of them. In the meantime our relationships may continue or it may fizzle out. Best to take each day as it comes.

Thats how they got attracted to you. Show them respect and comfort, and they usually open up to you. There are way too many jerks, weirdos and assholes out there treating WLs like sex toys

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2017, 05:55 PM
I've met those that admitted they have bfs/husbands, and some even have kids already. To them however its just a job to make ends meet and often they tried their very best to have no attachment to customers.

I have met family members of some of my mamasan/ML friends . Met two of their mothers, two daughters , a son, a few husbands and quite a few boyfriends . As long as you treat everyone with respects , there were no issues .

Cheers

Assandlegs
22-12-2017, 06:59 PM
I have met family members of some of my mamasan/ML friends . Met two of their mothers, two daughters , a son, a few husbands and quite a few boyfriends . As long as you treat everyone with respects , there were no issues .

Cheers

haha... most of the punters on here are pretty laid back and awesome.... treat all with respect and you cant really go too far wrong IMHO.

Brothelcreeper
23-12-2017, 09:58 PM
wow... if i was to tell my story, i can write a book

Hi ssora tell us a bit about your story

papi
27-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Maybe I’m missing something, but how does a married man take WL’s out and risk being seen in public?

Brothelcreeper
28-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Maybe I’m missing something, but how does a married man take WL’s out and risk being seen in public?

Sydney is a big place. I just go to places a long where away from where I live and always wear a false beard and large hat

paddington244
28-12-2017, 09:26 AM
And Elton John pink sunglasses

waynekerr
28-12-2017, 01:23 PM
You know, some of the girls might just really like BC. It’s not impossible.

Sniff, sniff. Is that manure I am smelling?

WayneK

BongKong
28-12-2017, 05:39 PM
Sydney is a big place. I just go to places a long where away from where I live and always wear a false beard and large hat

Is that because you arent allowed near schools anymore?

JAV_Fan69
29-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Sniff, sniff. Is that manure I am smelling?

WayneK

Maybe you just catch whiff of your upper lip?

Jason456
12-01-2018, 12:45 PM
You are truly a very lucky man brother BC

DownUnda
12-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Ok mate won’t be calling her anymore and more texts sorry :)

Mao
14-01-2018, 05:38 AM
the other is doing a Masters degree in Sydney and speaks perfect English. She has to fund her studies.
Wait what? I thought their families in china can afford to fund their studies? I recall a few MLs saying they're students too but im thinking to myself "okay...really...?"

Brothelcreeper
14-01-2018, 08:54 AM
Wait what? I thought their families in china can afford to fund their studies? I recall a few MLs saying they're students too but im thinking to myself "okay...really...?"

There are lots of girls working to fund their studies and to pay for their visas. It is expensive, the girl I see has to pay about $10,000 to $15,000 every few months so she has to work to pay this money as her family can't afford it.

LovingTheSeason2018
14-01-2018, 10:15 PM
I have just started dating an owner of one of the big shops in Sydney...
It is a bit of a shock when you are walking down the street holding hands and customers come up and talk to her...