PDA

View Full Version : General talk How many WL's working?

Raybo
20-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Sorry to leave the RnT lads out, but I have a question for FS guys. How many WL's are working in licenced shops in Greater Sydney at a peak time? Do you think there is thousands of girls offering gash for cash right now? Thoughts?

BlueX
20-12-2017, 11:46 PM
If you count licensed shops only, not likely. But if you take into account illegals and agencies, and those only available in wechat or Chinese sites, possible.

chubbs_peterson
21-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Sorry to leave the RnT lads out, but I have a question for FS guys. How many WL's are working in licenced shops in Greater Sydney at a peak time? Do you think there is thousands of girls offering gash for cash right now? Thoughts?

As far as I can tell there are definitely two, however I'm with them.

Brothelcreeper
21-12-2017, 08:34 AM
There must be well over 100 shops in Sydney, probably a lot more. Does anyone actually know how many ?

Let's say each shop has a 20 or 30 girl roster, that is a few thousand there.

Skippy tasman
21-12-2017, 08:55 AM
Heaps more shops I’m lucky enough to have 6 FS shops in one suburb alone less than 5 kms from home !

AHLUNGOR
21-12-2017, 09:03 AM
Heaps more shops I’m lucky enough to have 6 FS shops in one suburb alone less than 5 kms from home !

Many of the RnT shops outside of the CBD are basically semi FS shops anyway !!

Assandlegs
21-12-2017, 09:04 AM

You down here in the Shire too Skippy ?

Skippy tasman
22-12-2017, 08:03 AM
You down here in the Shire too Skippy ?

Yeah,plenty of local shops a punters dream when you think about it..

cuteguy
22-12-2017, 12:27 PM
When there are many young girls doing their shopping in expensive brand name shops it makes you wonder how many of them are actually working in FS shops because most girls who work in restaurants wouldn't have the ability to purchase expensive brand name handbags, jewellery or even motor vehicles.