PDA

View Full Version : Question Hello, about photos

ssora
22-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Hello, many years ago i use to have my photo here from 2 different shops, is the photos still the same from before?

The shops i use to work, not seem to advertise here now,

I now back in australia, thinking i might work again, but because i am old now T.T

Babycat
24-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Hello, many years ago i use to have my photo here from 2 different shops, is the photos still the same from before?

I now back in australia, thinking i might work again, but because i am old now T.T
If you think you can, and have to work, just work. There always a niche market for you, and also experiences ate always valuable too.

cuteguy
24-12-2017, 01:01 AM

If you worked two years ago you can't be that old to make a comeback. FS or RNT shop?

birch
24-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Photos are a great way to advertise yourself, regardless your age. Us punters ate often trying to relive a fantasy, but we know we’re paying for it so an honest sale is always a good one. Your experience + a good photo will do it for me for at least one session in most cases.