PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Selina was tall and a great lady

tayne
22-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Have been away from Sydney for a while
Arrived back at 6pm this week, and contacted 485 Rockdale, to see who is available
Manager recommended Selina, who was a new Chinese lady

Paid the boss for one hour premium, $190 per hour
Head down the main corridor, to one of the large bedrooms
Its been a while, and I am fond of the tidy rooms, with luxurious red decor, 4 poster bed, and large mirror to the left
Soon after, Selina arrives, in short black dress, sexy and sweet lady, she later says she is 24
The first thing you notice is Selina is tall, must be around 5'10 at least
Slim, size 7, natural C cup, no tattoo, trimmed bush
She mainly speaks Chinese, and says she is from Guangzhou, South China

She joins me in the shower, which must be the new trend here. Last time I visited, the ladies would come afterward
My preference is that the lady have her shower at the end of the last session, so she can get started right away
Selina makes it worthwhile, we DFK in the shower, and we make the most of the warm water and shower soap

She has been in Sydney for a few months, we do some small chat. She lies next to me, and she is keen to get going
She kisses my nipples, and immediate I am turn on
I lay on my back, and she gently touches my chest, and my neck, and is wanting to make love within minutes
Tidy and trimmed down there, looks very neat

Selina lies back, and pulls me to be on top, this is like her first time, and she is keen to be connected
We did a litle light kissing, and as I turn her on her side, my hand moves to carefully hold her bum
She is a tall lady, and if I am not careful, she could probably love me to death, built for pleasure
I put on condom, and Selina asked to put a bit of lube on, and we go into miss, very nice
SHe is happy to move down so we can watch in the large room mirror, and she is wanting to please
I liked her desire, and we did miss and doggy and her on top. We go back to miss, and she moans and started to shake
I have no doubt that her body is shaking because she is peaking, and soon after I do the same

Selina. Tall, wanting to please. I said tall.
Never being with a women taller than me, it was an experience
Rockdale 485 did it for me again, and Selina was a great punt. Will back back to this place next time I am southside

Rockdale_485
28-01-2018, 10:12 AM
Shes available now!!!Come see her^^