PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Busty Emma at Diva

foxybabe
22-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Does anyone know where she is working now ? It seems that she's stopped working at Diva

Merry Christmas bros

Many thanks if someone can share

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Last time you started a thread you were asking where was Hebe ?

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2017, 11:18 PM
Does anyone know where she is working now ? It seems that she's stopped working at Diva

Merry Christmas bros

Many thanks if someone can share

My bad brother Ahlungor, I promise I will write a review on Emma after my next visit. I was gonna make a booking but I was told she was off today.

That Emma review , again, never came , now she's gooooooone ?

foxybabe
22-12-2017, 11:44 PM
That Emma review , again, never came , now she's gooooooone ?

Sorry Brother Ahlungor, I didn't get a chance to see her again, was too busy just before Christmas, when I did have time recently I noticed Emma was not been rostered lately, hopefully she won't be gone for good.

Yes, I asked about Hebe before. They were my favs and would be still if they were still around.

Merry Christmas Bro.

AHLUNGOR
23-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Sorry Brother Ahlungor, I didn't get a chance to see her again, was too busy just before Christmas, when I did have time recently I noticed Emma was not been rostered lately, hopefully she won't be gone for good.

Yes, I asked about Hebe before. They were my favs and would be still if they were still around.

Merry Christmas Bro.

From what I know of Emma's behavior, she does take regular breaks from working from time to time, she could be back home to see her family in the north west or on an all expense paid vacation , on a quick tour interstates or just laying on a beach turning heads some where or simply just taking a break. Mate, if you are into this girl you need to see her regularly and keep in touch.

Right now, all you can do is wait for her to return.

Good luck

Cheers

foxybabe
26-12-2017, 10:06 PM
From what I know of Emma's behavior, she does take regular breaks from working from time to time, she could be back home to see her family in the north west or on an all expense paid vacation , on a quick tour interstates or just laying on a beach turning heads some where or simply just taking a break. Mate, if you are into this girl you need to see her regularly and keep in touch.

Right now, all you can do is wait for her to return.

Good luck

Cheers

Thank you brother Ahlungor for your advice. Hope you had a good holiday.

Nejums
28-12-2017, 09:52 AM
I recall her saying she was going to go back to visit family for a few months. Can't remember when it was exactly, but it was gonna be a long one. And over Chinese new year.

adsl777d
02-01-2018, 01:41 AM
Emma Emma Emma!!! She is such a great girl

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2018, 08:46 AM

Merry Christmas Bro.

Hurry up Bro . Emma is back !!

foxybabe
08-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Hurry up Bro . Emma is back !!

Thank you brother for the reminder. I will report back!