PDA

View Full Version : Question Full service. Any need to try massage

hyperultra
22-12-2017, 10:15 PM
I have only every tried full service in my life, and am pretty happy with it
Lots of people like massage

Would there be any joys for a FS established guy, trying out massage ?

papi
23-12-2017, 11:59 AM
With a ML you can get both.

cuteguy
23-12-2017, 12:34 PM
I have only every tried full service in my life, and am pretty happy with it
Lots of people like massage

Would there be any joys for a FS established guy, trying out massage ?

If you want a challenge this is sure one way of doing it. You might get lucky or not and it's all up to the ML. Give it ago!

aussiegaigin
23-12-2017, 02:45 PM
With a ML you can get both.

Once you get an ML on the FS path, they often get lazy and don't want to do the massage.

eltran
25-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Having done both, ML is (unsurprisingly) better if you want a relaxing massage as opposed to a vigorous fuck session.

FS is better if you want a blowjob (or sex obviously) and a decent massage that won't be anything special, and maybe a HJ finish (if that's the type of thing you can get yourself up for after the first shot).

As long as you have the right expectations at what you'll get from a ML (ie, you don't buy into the "I get free FS at Massage Shops all the time" you read around here) they are a great way to relax.

They are great when in an unfamiliar city if you're on a holiday/business, especially if FS is banned in the state. It's hard to tell a copper that you thought it was just a massage shop if you're balls deep fucking on a queen bed.

If you want FS then go to a FS shop.

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2017, 12:50 AM
what is the usual chance of getting FS from a ML though?

I tried massage and I'm yet to find a ML that can make me come from a HJ. I usually just end up sore and regretting the whole experience (except for the massage).

You obviously haven't seen anyone good at her job yet.

I'll give you one tip, go see the mamasan Cherry at 48 the Strand Croydon and you will know what RnT is all about !

Cheers

kingqxxx
27-12-2017, 12:49 PM
what is the usual chance of getting FS from a ML though?

I tried massage and I'm yet to find a ML that can make me come from a HJ. I usually just end up sore and regretting the whole experience (except for the massage).

Yes . I have seen my fair share of ML who want to yank your dick off... Majority aren't that bad though

neko
27-12-2017, 02:34 PM
FS if you want to just get your rocks off, ML if you want a bit of talk. I've had FS's stop as soon as i cum and then want you out the door, where as some ML's are fine to keep play well after time is up.

Value for money go FS, a challenge is good but can be a waste

Laughandsmile
03-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Personally a massive massage fan but depends on your tastes. I'm not much of a sex addict so like to relax and chat with a satisfying finish. FS is probably more of an intense, singular experience whereas a good ML will make you feel good the rest of the day/night.

AWDFun
05-01-2018, 12:32 AM
I'm not sure about the rest of you bros but due to having a significant other I do not go visit FS establishments.
I know its stupid to think this way but yeah that's what I tell myself LOL, no penetration = no cheating ;)

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2018, 08:51 AM
I'm not sure about the rest of you bros but due to having a significant other I do not go visit FS establishments.
I know its stupid to think this way but yeah that's what I tell myself LOL, no penetration = no cheating ;)

100% brother Fun!

RnT is just a life style and relaxation and massaging your cock with the ML’s hands is just a massage not making love , right ??

wilisno
05-01-2018, 12:07 PM
100% brother Fun!

RnT is just a life style and relaxation and massaging your cock with the ML’s hands is just a massage not making love , right ??
No, not making love ! Just cheating by having sex with other women ! ROFL

rooter
05-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Totally different experiences.
Try both and see which you prefer.
If you like both then do both.
Enjoy!

Assandlegs
05-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Totally different experiences.
Try both and see which you prefer.
If you like both then do both.
Enjoy!

Normally, I am a partaker of the FS scene, but I visited my very first ML last week and rooter is completely correct, totally different experiences.
I actually really enjoyed the whole experience, and I will definitely go again.

Littlewonder
09-01-2018, 04:42 PM
I am a full service guy!
I have tried massage and still go for one now and then usually when I go for a wax.
I find that the massage plus extras ends up costing more and at the end of the day you still get less.
I can see that there is a thrill of the chase or unknown in a ML encounter and that does stir the blood and adds a challenge.
For me I still prefer the full service, for me its not an unknown particularly if I go to my regular shop and pick a girl I know.
I like to know what to expect and I don't need or even want a young girl lets face it to me they are all young.
I have had some good punts at a ML shop but never one to match the better ones at a full service shop.
At the end of the day it all depends on you! what are you looking for what do you want?
The choice is yours and we are so lucky we have so much choice and there are so many great and beautiful ladies out there just waiting to take your money.
Go make your choice then forget about the cost etc just enjoy!

curious36
09-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Massage is a whole new experience
With teasing the build up is incredible before the happy ending.
You spend more time thinking what will or might come.
Feeling her hands explore your body

Massage with full service not as enjoyable.
I prefer either full service or massage.
The last few years I have enjoyed massage more.

MoneyDLuffy
09-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Well, I'll add to the conversation. I think massages are better, simply because you get a choice to proceed with part 2 or part 3. Basically, if you have a dud punt for a FS joint, money down the drain. No chemistry, money down the drain. With massages, you have a choice.

Dupper
09-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Massage better.
Tired of the FFS pampered little guinea pigs.
Most think they are something special when GP you can show me nothing i
haven't seen done or experienced.
So save your drone , robotic behavior for another sucker.

IBMPC
10-01-2018, 11:59 AM
That's true. Better keep a little distance to the ML

BigDipper
12-01-2018, 07:39 AM
I also like the challenge with MLs. Have only gotten 2 MLs to go all the way on the first go. Surprisingly these were some of the first I ever went to.
Now have my regulars that I know will give me FS. But still haven't gotten DFK or Anal from an ML.
Challenges are still there!

Jason456
15-01-2018, 01:54 PM
You can let the ML do all the work in the massages and just lie down and relax haha

cuteguy
15-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Nice seeing a ML for a change but the only thing that is of some concern is that a WL can at least have a shower after seeing a customer while a ML is unlikely to have this opportunity.

panama
16-01-2018, 05:55 PM
RnT and fullservice are two extremes of the spectrum
I would rather fullservice, and have many extras available already
And it will definitely be no clothes from the start
Why waste time ?