PDA

View Full Version : Question Will you be punting on Xmas day ?

Brothelcreeper
24-12-2017, 10:17 PM
I can already see that a lot of shops are advertising as being open on Christmas Day.

Will you be taking a punt with your turkey and stuffing ?

Helpfully the girls will all have their little Santa suits on and will be cheeky as Elves.

Feel free to post your Christmas Day punt AR's here.

harrycd
24-12-2017, 10:32 PM
I was considering it tbh mainly as I had 0 plans but decided to get drunk with friends instead my birthday is early jan so I might do something special then, no idea what though.
Would appreciate some ideas, I'm normally pretty vanilla.

Assandlegs
24-12-2017, 10:50 PM
I was considering it tbh mainly as I had 0 plans but decided to get drunk with friends instead my birthday is early jan so I might do something special then, no idea what though.
Would appreciate some ideas, I'm normally pretty vanilla.

Get your mates to shout you a double on your birthday with Snowy and Vivian at Ginza - cant think of anything less vanilla than taht!

harrycd
24-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Get your mates to shout you a double on your birthday with Snowy and Vivian at Ginza - cant think of anything less vanilla than taht!

I was thinking ginza, has been a while but yeah my mates dont punt :/
My 2 mates who did, 1 moved to melb and the other got married last month :(

Reddy
24-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Yes I will be home and free on christmas day in the evening, I live near Chatswood so I wonder if there are any shops open around here and doing xmas discount.

harrycd
24-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Yes I will be home and free on christmas day in the evening, I live near Chatswood so I wonder if there are any shops open around here and doing xmas discount.

Im near chatswood as well lol, 42 and 533 are open though no discount just reduced girls working.
I haven't been to Roseville in a while with their new lineup hard to find AR's.

Brothelcreeper
25-12-2017, 08:11 AM
Im near chatswood as well lol, 42 and 533 are open though no discount just reduced girls working.
I haven't been to Roseville in a while with their new lineup hard to find AR's.

Coco at Roseville Rose is rostered on today. I have seen some awesome reviews on her and her positive attitude and service so she would be a good Xmas present

harrycd
25-12-2017, 08:25 AM
Coco at Roseville Rose is rostered on today. I have seen some awesome reviews on her and her positive attitude and service so she would be a good Xmas present

I've seen her before she's great, have recommended her to another punter on here who had solid feedback.
However I wasn't compatible with her.

AHLUNGOR
25-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Christmas Day always spent at home with family and enjoy a big feast. So much food we have to have them again at dinner.

In between we gonna watch some HK DVDs.

Boxing Day is still family time but more activities. Yum Cha, a game of golf, simple eat out dinner then go to the Star War movie. And in between watch as much cricket as I can.

Have a nice Christmas everyone with your love ones what ever you do.

Cheers

Babycat
25-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Watched Star war last night, but missed out all the previous series so I couldn't catch up the story but slept half an hour. And I would have Yumcha on boxing day if my friend were here. Unfortunately, ...
Christmas Day always spent at home with family and enjoy a big feast. So much food we have to have them again at dinner.

In between we gonna watch some HK DVDs.

Boxing Day is still family time but more activities. Yum Cha, a game of golf, simple eat out dinner then go to the Star War movie. And in between watch as much cricket as I can.

Have a nice Christmas everyone with your love ones what ever you do.

Cheers

Brothelcreeper
25-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Here is my Christmas Day punt AR with photos.

Wonderful Wendy.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?72750-Wendy-my-wonderful-Busty-Christmas-present-105-Pymble

One of my best ever Christmas presents :shout:

Am I the only person that has punted on Christmas Day as there are no AR's yet