PDA

View Full Version : General talk Use of Real photos

PunterMike
26-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Punters and Shop Owners,
Sup!

Wanted to be real here... for me, massive airbrush and photoshop is a BIG deterrent.
If "real" photos are posted then it's a WIN WIN for both Punters and Shop Owners.

Your thoughts ??

EG>

REAL (confirmed) --> Coco from Roseville Rose
Looks real --> Cici from 22 Brodie

FAKE (confirmed) --> Nana from DOS
Looks fake --> Tina from 22 Brodie

Happy to be challenged on the above.

PS>
Not sh1t stirring; but looking at ways to get the best for punters, the girls and shop owners.

dundersyd1
26-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Real photos are a massive plus. Especially for busy places you have to book or have few options.

The 100% fake ones really put me off a shop. Heavily photoshopped you have to take with a grain of salt, better than fake but a little off putting

Brothelcreeper
26-12-2017, 09:34 PM
Tina at 22 Rydalmere is definitely fake photos as I have fucked her. The same photos were used at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere for another girl which were fake as well. 22 are also using a girl from 5 Star in their photos. There is no shame in this industry.

It is the same with the girls age as as well. They are marketed as 19 when they are late 20's by most shops.

Perhaps the forum moderators could put pressure on the shops to use real photos and ages. Not every girl has to be shown as a 19 year old supermodel, I would rather fuck a mid 30's down to earth attractive girl but as long as they are allowed to get away with it, the shops will treat us like mugs.

I don't rely on photos anyway. I always go to the shops with a decent line up then you see the merchandise before you buy.

Atilla
29-12-2017, 07:26 PM
If i find out the photos are fake, or i am switched, i will not accept the girl and am very reluctant to come back. In other words I am normal. Why don’t the shop and agency agents get it?

birch
29-12-2017, 08:19 PM
If i find out the photos are fake, or i am switched, i will not accept the girl and am very reluctant to come back. In other words I am normal. Why don’t the shop and agency agents get it?
Simple really: WAY too many punters and amazingly still not enough competition : says the economist in me.

Frustrates the bejesus out of me too!

hyperultra
29-12-2017, 10:26 PM
A few advertisers on here blatantly misrepresent on age with very misleading photos. No names obviously. Im mainly thinking of shops who show photos of early 20 year olds when the staff are invariably in their 30s and look over 30.

If I find I have been seriously mislead, I ask for an alternative. If noone else is of my taste, I just ring the next closest shop. And never come back.
Just dont lose your cool This is punting.
Find the shops that treat you well That takes trial and error.

But dont get a photo fixation.

Reviews on forums tell you which shops are staffed by which age group ladies, and which shops have the most beautiful ladies. Its all spelt out for you already on forums

Atilla
30-12-2017, 09:31 AM
I accept anonymity is important. But if a photo of a similar girl is used, the website should say so, and there should not be a difference of 3 dress sizes, 5cm or 10 years, to take some examples. Mostly such photos are accompanied by text misdescribing the girl as well.

hyperultra
30-12-2017, 09:38 AM
If looks are your number one criteria, ring the shop and ask who is the most beautiful lady on the roster in the last week, and book her. Then if you arent impressed then find another place to spend your money