PDA

View Full Version : Question Shops That Push Girls that do Az Only (Question or Complaint?)

Assandlegs
26-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Gday Fellow punters! I hope that you have had an absolutely awesome Christmas and Santa filled your stockings with a gift (Santa filled a lovely black pair of stockings with Ginza Lala, who I had the pleasure of seeing on the 23rd as an early Christmas gift to myself!! :love::love:).

This is kind of a complaint, but not really, more of a question seeking answers... My complaint/Question is that I am not Asian, I am a Caucasian and wondering why I am being singled out and excluded from seeing a number of girls here advertised by certain shops because of my race/colour. Now, being rather newly returned to punting after an absence of years, I am a bit put out after reading a great AR only to contact the shop and be told "sorry, but she see's Asian only".
My first response is "WTF? Why am I being singled out in this way?" . Then I thought about it - Is it because the girls think that we are complete cocks, or have humongous giant 12 inch schlongs that will break them in half? I am sure that not all Asian punters have little cocks either, so it can't just be the size of my (mr average) Johnson holding them back?
I have treated all WL I have been with respectfully, and gently and my old fella is the run-of-the-mill 5-6".

Why are these girls effectively cutting their client base by a potentially huge margin by stereotyping me? Is there a racist undertone here?
I don't think so, and anyone going to the discrimination commission with a complaint that some Asian prostitutes wont have sex with me because I am a white guy will get very far (other than roars/fits of laughter as they read any potential complaint :shout:).

Why are these Az only girls so incredibly attractive? (Maybe because I think that the grass is greener on the other side?). BUT, As long as we have shops like Ginza whose girls are amongst the most beautiful Asian girls with the most awesome routines I have had the pleasure to experience, I just asked myself the question "Why are there shops that limit themselves with Az Only girls????". :question:
Can any Az bro's attest to finding any preference of girls leaning the other way of "sorry, no Az"? :question:

Bro's/Shop Owners - Be aware that this is written with tongue-in-cheek, and I actually don't feel any discrimination towards my poor little white cock. :miao:

dundersyd1
26-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Ive wondered this myself. Why not just have a pre session dick measurement lol

Also wondered how they tell who's korean when theres a no koreans rule

wilisno
27-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Gday Fellow punters! I hope that you have had an absolutely awesome Christmas and Santa filled your stockings with a gift (Santa filled a lovely black pair of stockings with Ginza Lala, who I had the pleasure of seeing on the 23rd as an early Christmas gift to myself!! :love::love:).

This is kind of a complaint, but not really, more of a question seeking answers... My complaint/Question is that I am not Asian, I am a Caucasian and wondering why I am being singled out and excluded from seeing a number of girls here advertised by certain shops because of my race/colour. Now, being rather newly returned to punting after an absence of years, I am a bit put out after reading a great AR only to contact the shop and be told "sorry, but she see's Asian only".
My first response is "WTF? Why am I being singled out in this way?" . Then I thought about it - Is it because the girls think that we are complete cocks, or have humongous giant 12 inch schlongs that will break them in half? I am sure that not all Asian punters have little cocks either, so it can't just be the size of my (mr average) Johnson holding them back?
I have treated all WL I have been with respectfully, and gently and my old fella is the run-of-the-mill 5-6".

Why are these girls effectively cutting their client base by a potentially huge margin by stereotyping me? Is there a racist undertone here?
I don't think so, and anyone going to the discrimination commission with a complaint that some Asian prostitutes wont have sex with me because I am a white guy will get very far (other than roars/fits of laughter as they read any potential complaint :shout:).

Why are these Az only girls so incredibly attractive? (Maybe because I think that the grass is greener on the other side?). BUT, As long as we have shops like Ginza whose girls are amongst the most beautiful Asian girls with the most awesome routines I have had the pleasure to experience, I just asked myself the question "Why are there shops that limit themselves with Az Only girls????". :question:
Can any Az bro's attest to finding any preference of girls leaning the other way of "sorry, no Az"? :question:

Bro's/Shop Owners - Be aware that this is written with tongue-in-cheek, and I actually don't feel any discrimination towards my poor little white cock. :miao:
The title of this thread is already fundamentally wrong !

No shop would push their girls to see Asian only, it’s business, all shop owners would want their girls to see everybody and bring in as much business as possible, it’s a silly way of thinking that the shops would want to limit their income !

It’s the girls’ preference, it’s not as simple as a buying and selling type of business, it’s somewhat personal. As to why they have come to this decision, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna repeat it again, just search through General Talk !

BTW, if a shop owner forces the girls to do what they don’t want to, that’s when we have to condemn him, not the other way round.

Assandlegs
27-12-2017, 12:32 AM

No shop would push their girls to see Asian only, it’s business, all shop owners would want their girls to see everybody and bring in as much business as possible, it’s a silly way of thinking that the shops would want to limit their income !

It’s the girls’ preference, it’s not as simple as a buying and selling type of business, it’s somewhat personal. As to why they have come to this decision, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna repeat it again, just search through General Talk !

BTW, if a shop owner forces the girls to do what they don’t want to, that’s when we have to condemn him, not the other way round.

wiilsno, Bro, you hit the nail on the head for me regarding the girls preference, but you haven't provided a possible explanation... other than stating that "it's somewhat personal" - I am genuinely interested in why a small percentage of Asian WL would leave their homeland and come to a country where they dont want to service the majority of the population and they don't want me to touch them at all because it is "somewhat personal".
I know that shops wouldn't limit themselves to Az only girls and I must admit that I cant be fucked looking through old dead threads because this thread is my thoughts, musings and questions.
I would NEVER EVER condone anyone coercing any of the girls into doing what they don't want to do... and I never alluded to this at all - my observations are that some shops seem to hire a higher percentage of girls that are Az only and simply state that if these said shops hire girls that don't limit their dealings to Az only, their client base would obviously increase.. but please remember that my musings are genuine on a personal level but a bit tongue-in-cheek..

wilisno
27-12-2017, 12:49 AM
wiilsno, Bro, you hit the nail on the head for me regarding the girls preference, but you haven't provided a possible explanation... other than stating that "it's somewhat personal" - I am genuinely interested in why a small percentage of Asian WL would leave their homeland and come to a country where they dont want to service the majority of the population and they don't want me to touch them at all because it is "somewhat personal".
I know that shops wouldn't limit themselves to Az only girls and I must admit that I cant be fucked looking through old dead threads because this thread is my thoughts, musings and questions.
I would NEVER EVER condone anyone coercing any of the girls into doing what they don't want to do... and I never alluded to this at all - my observations are that some shops seem to hire a higher percentage of girls that are Az only and simply state that if these said shops hire girls that don't limit their dealings to Az only, their client base would obviously increase.. but please remember that my musings are genuine on a personal level but a bit tongue-in-cheek..

Read my post properly, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna dwell into it anymore.

The question about why some shops hire more girls that are Asian only, more than other shops, is because they respect the girls preference, while other will not accept them if they have preference.

Assandlegs
27-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Read my post properly, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna dwell into it anymore.

The question about why some shops hire more girls that are Asian only, more than other shops, is because they respect the girls preference, while other will not accept them if they have preference.

Peace bro, I don't want you to dwell on it and I don't mean to get under your skin about this at all. :(
BTW - I have done a search and I couldn't find anything (or anything that's easy to find), hence my post. I will gladly read hundreds of other opinions if it would enlighten me.

quackm2002
27-12-2017, 02:04 AM
It’s clear you post is not tongue in cheek notwithstanding you saying so. It’s obviously grating on you.
When I was punting in Germany 25 years ago, I would get knocked back occasionally by European WLs. They would apologise but they just didn’t feel comfortable with an Asian. Fine, I just moved in. I didn’t request a psychological analysis for why the girl felt that way. It would change nothing.

We’ve had these discussions many times before on this and other forums. When reasons are given, it always seem to cause outrage, howls of denial and accusations of generalisation and racism. It’s a pointless discussion.

Assandlegs
27-12-2017, 02:23 AM
It’s clear you post is not tongue in cheek notwithstanding you saying so. It’s obviously grating on you.
When I was punting in Germany 25 years ago, I would get knocked back occasionally by European WLs. They would apologise but they just didn’t feel comfortable with an Asian. Fine, I just moved in. I didn’t request a psychological analysis for why the girl felt that way. It would change nothing.

We’ve had these discussions many times before on this and other forums. When reasons are given, it always seem to cause outrage, howls of denial and accusations of generalisation and racism. It’s a pointless discussion.

Thanks for being upfront and your honesty quackm2002, no intention on my part to cause any angst with anyone. If I am honest with myself, I guess that it does grate a little and I maybe ask why am I not good enough for some of the girls. I guess that it something I need to come to terms with. I can see that this is a bad topic to bring up and, again apologies for any angst caused.

yug
27-12-2017, 05:44 AM
It's their personal preference. They want to feel safe/feel protected/feel comfortable (yes you can argue this but they have made up their minds).
They might have their own misconceptions and beliefs.
Some might have experiences where it was too big or painful and now any white dick turns her off.
Some might ease into the idea eventually (may be they are new to the profession and wanna gain confidence first).
There can be so many reasons.

I have even heard: "I want to have tight snach as long as I can".
There was a bunch of guys who were annoyed and arguing in this forum(archived): "It stretches; so why are they bitching about it". A lot of things stretches but stretching create tension which is obviously not comfortable.

The point is it's a vulnerable profession for the ladies; they are allowed to make choices for their peace of mind, no matter how ridiculous it may sound to some.

Side Note: Why do people of same race prefer to hang out together, be that in Uni or society? Because it seems familiar to them; makes them comfortable; they can relate. It's how things always been.

puntercouple
27-12-2017, 08:07 AM
I can only tell you some of the negative stereotypes caucasians face: Rough, smells like wet dog/expired cheese, hairy, not hygienic, emotional/aggro/bad temper, no money.

harrycd
27-12-2017, 08:58 AM
Op you can't force a girl to fuck you against her will mate.

curious36
27-12-2017, 09:06 AM
I know some private WL's refuse some races.
Also some Asians say Australians smell like sheep because we eat too much lamb.
Maybe we are just stupid like sheep lol.

Brothelcreeper
27-12-2017, 09:15 AM
You just need to wait until they leave 5 Star and then fuck them at 5 or 42.

Baby was AZ only at 5 Star now anyone can fuck her at 5 Marrickville (Deer).

It's also a case of wanting what you can't have. When Baby was at 5 Star I desperately wanted to fuck her, now she is at 5 I can't be arsed.

harrycd
27-12-2017, 09:53 AM
hmm would recommend her though bc.

aussiegaigin
27-12-2017, 12:06 PM
How many Asian guys here go to see cauc WLs/MLs?

I'm not Asian, but I rarely do

yug
27-12-2017, 03:48 PM

I don't.
I never cared to do so either.
But if I ever go and they choose not to see me, I will respect their decision and be on my way.

Pussyhands
27-12-2017, 07:38 PM
I can only tell you some of the negative stereotypes caucasians face: Rough, smells like wet dog/expired cheese, hairy, not hygienic, emotional/aggro/bad temper, no money.

I am Asian and I am pretty rough, hairy, emotional / not agro, and no money :D

I heard some WL say some caucasian penis too big, they are too hairy, mmm and yeah maybe smell?

My guess is some Asian WL have 0 English so maybe a bit scared...

Pussyhands
27-12-2017, 07:44 PM

I used to see only Caucasian WL at stilettos, liaisons, and privates. I heard the myth that Asian WL were unsafe but then I tried a few Asian WLs and now they are my preference.

I find I connect easier and better with Asian WL.

I find Asian WL give me the GFE and great service 8-9/10 times, where as western WL is about 4-5/10 times and cost 50% more. I know I am not treated differently by Caucasian WLs, if anything I get treated better.

I think a lot of Asian WLs are just glad they are in aus and are trying to make the most of it before they go back so they have to try really hard to build up a customer base.

I think the Caucasian WLs are here for a stint to get quick easy cash not as pressured by external circumstances...

I don’t think ethnicity plays a big part with WLs (as long as u look after urself to a moderate extent), it’s probably more to do with their circumstances.

Brothelcreeper
27-12-2017, 07:45 PM
I used to see only Caucasian WL at stilettos, liaisons, and privates. I heard the myth that Asian WL were unsafe but then I tried a few Asian WLs and now they are my preference.

I find I connect easier and better with Asian WL.

I find Asian WL give me the GFE and great service 8-9/10 times, where as western WL is about 4-5/10 times and cost 50% more. I know I am not treated differently by Caucasian WLs, if anything I get treated better.

I think a lot of Asian WLs are just glad they are in aus and are trying to make the most of it before they go back so they have to try really hard to build up a customer base.

Good words Mr Pussy

You are a man who talks a lot of sense and knows his punting

sukeong
27-12-2017, 08:22 PM
As to why they have come to this decision, it’s been covered and discussed uncountable times on this forum, I’m not gonna repeat it again, just search through General Talk !

yep. Every time there will a thread like this. It's like death and taxes for syd99 forum. This and threads about dating wl/ml.

Sorry didn't want to bump this but since it's already at the top.

needsomespice
28-12-2017, 06:33 PM
I think race perference is almost random. You get some WL not wanting to see men from the same race too, but thats just because they are concerned about running into men they know. Not sure how many white WL would refuse Asian clients but Indians seem to be on the no list often on Cracker. I was trying to find an Indian WL but instead of many beauty Indian WL ads, the search would just yield Listings that says "no Indians"..... so you are relatively well off anyway. Most of us punters have race preferences anyways. I perfer Middle Eastern, Northen Indian and Eurasian WL (so hard to find here) so doesn't have problem with hot ladies from any other race (or i will be punting at all).... does it make me a little racist? Possibly, so I respect the WL's choices. Better this then having a moaning (not the sexy kind), unhappy, racist bitch (If the shops make them I think they wouldn't be too nice) spend 1 hour with.

justinfox
28-12-2017, 07:06 PM
all I know is that the AZ only girls are hot as fuck

dundersyd1
28-12-2017, 11:55 PM
You cant tell us that justin, now we're really missing out

JAV_Fan69
29-12-2017, 07:25 PM

The feels when you have a mad tirade and dont actually read the post.

Again though:

"Bro's/Shop Owners - Be aware that this is written with tongue-in-cheek, and I actually don't feel any discrimination towards my poor little white cock."

yug
29-12-2017, 08:00 PM
The feels when you have a mad tirade and dont actually read the post.

Again though:

"Bro's/Shop Owners - Be aware that this is written with tongue-in-cheek, and I actually don't feel any discrimination towards my poor little white cock."

Yeah but the OP himself admitted that it might be a little tongue-in-cheek but he does feel personally about it.
That means bro wilisno did get the vibe right to some extent.

but please remember that my musings are genuine on a personal level but a bit tongue-in-cheek

Assandlegs
29-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Gents, let's allow this thread to die. I thank everyone's input and my admittedly tongue-in-cheek musings had ended with me questioning myself at a personal level. My question has been answered and to keep this topic going can only bring pain and angst.
Thanks for your honesty and input.