PDA

View Full Version : Question Best FS Shops

seina
27-12-2017, 09:08 PM
I've been a long time punter, but have only visited girls from 5Star, Ginza, Dreamgirls and occasionally dabbled in some privates.

Suffice to say I have been a bit spoilt, but the cost of these places is starting to take a toll.

What are some cheaper second tier shops that are worth visiting that are on par with the above?

I've considered 5 Marrickville, 42 Gladesville, Pyrmont Star and 45 Granville. Which ones are the best? Any I've missed?

Brothelcreeper
27-12-2017, 09:28 PM
All the ones on your list are alternatives plus 244 Paddington

Try some $150 hr FS shops as well as you might be pleasantly surprised. Lots of great girls work at these shops and if you only do 45 mins then $100. A bargain

Rydalmere and Granville shops are good. As you mention 45 George St so you must have been out this way

OmniMime
27-12-2017, 09:28 PM
5 Marrickville and the sister shop, 42 Gladesville is pretty much the same at 5Stars. Although, we've yet to wait for the renovations for 5 Marrickville to even kick off first. I don't know about Ginza for comparison since I have not been there yet. Maybe start off with 42 Gladesville?

seina
27-12-2017, 09:31 PM
I actually list out west, but my experiences at Granville were average, not quite as up there as 5 Star/Ginza.

Am I right to assume that 5M and 42G are generally better than Granville and Rydalmere stores?

What are some of the $150 FS shops to look out for? Preferably out west or CBD.

OmniMime
27-12-2017, 09:34 PM
I actually list out west, but my experiences at Granville were average, not quite as up there as 5 Star/Ginza.

Am I right to assume that 5M and 42G are generally better than Granville and Rydalmere stores?

Best to ask BC on that directly. I've never been to any of the Western Suburbs shops.

yug
27-12-2017, 09:38 PM

This is strictly my personal opinion. Ginza, I think, is on a league of its own.

But 5M and 42G are on par with 5 Star.
So probably try 5m and 42G but try Diamond service rather than premium.
Also, try the reviewed girls like Deer, Romi, Hana...Though I can personally only vouch for Deer.

Brothelcreeper
27-12-2017, 09:52 PM

You can't compare $150hr shops with $300 hr shops so if you want to save money then either go less times to the more expensive shops, do shorter session at those shops or lower your expectations on finding the supermodel girls and try some cheaper shops. Supermodel looks does not equal great service all the time.

If you want best shops out west for $150 then try

12 Euston St and 19a Brodie St Rydalmere. My two favourite shops. Offer bbbj as standard now.
26 George St Granville
Roseville Rose
Bonza Beauties
Taylor's Lidcombe if you want MILF's. Same as 7 Cowper St Granville.
45 George St Granville
10 Marsh St Granville

Pay a bit more and 42 and 5 are great shops.

For CBD try 244 Paddington and 35 Parramatta Rd Annandale as they do $160 hr FS

OmniMime
27-12-2017, 09:53 PM
This is strictly my personal opinion. Ginza, I think, is on a league of its own.

But 5M and 42G are on par with 5 Star.
So probably try 5m and 42G but try Diamond service rather than premium.
Also, try the reviewed girls like Deer, Romi, Hana...Though I can personally only vouch for Deer.

Yeah, Deer is one of my personal favs for Chinese girls. Romi so far for the Koreans. And these 2 at N5M at that as well. I'm actually off to see her tomorrow, again lol~~

Hmm .. Ginza in a league of its own? I am out of luck. I had planned to see Sopia at Ginza this this week. But I did not realise the shop was closed for a week or two. Even text'd her today to see where else she would be at, but then she replied saying she was on vacation for a while. Looks like I'll have to choose another when I plan a first trip trip to Ginza sometime next month.

yug
27-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Yeah, Deer is one of my personal favs for Chinese girls. Romi so far for the Koreans. And these 2 at N5M at that as well. I'm actually off to see her tomorrow, again lol~~

Hmm .. Ginza in a league of its own? I am out of luck. I had planned to see Sopia at Ginza this this week. But I did not realise the shop was closed for a week or two. Even text'd her today to see where else she would be at, but then she replied saying she was on vacation for a while. Looks like I'll have to choose another when I plan a first trip trip to Ginza sometime next month.

Yeah Sopia is quite good. But she is still a "Golden Premium" girl; don't get me wrong, she gives a service comparable to Diamond girls.
But if you are visiting Ginza for the first time, you gotta try a Diamond girl: K Angela, C Lala or any of the Diamond girls.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get Sopia's number? did she use to work somewhere else before? Just curious.

Brothelcreeper
27-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Does every thread have to turn into a Ginza girl discussion

He asked for other recommendations

yug
27-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Does every thread have to turn into a Ginza girl discussion

He asked for other recommendations

And I did give him my other recommendations.
What is your problem?...You are off the topic half the time with all kinds of stuff.
Plus, if someone asks, it's only polite to reply back.

seina
27-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Guys, thanks for the suggestions. I'll check out 42G since it's closer to me!

OmniMime
27-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Guys, thanks for the suggestions. I'll check out 42G since it's closer to me!

Hope you have a big wallet. That place will have you glued to the shop wanting for more tries with so many girls there. Please do kindly drop a review if possible! Cheers~

Tvirgo
28-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Has anyone tried 185 Military Road @ Guilford? It seems like a budget shop ($150/hr).

Brothelcreeper
28-12-2017, 07:35 AM
Has anyone tried 185 Military Road @ Guilford? It seems like a budget shop ($150/hr).

This place is OK and there is also Club 10 in Guildford which does one hour FS for $130

OmniMime
29-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Yeah Sopia is quite good. But she is still a "Golden Premium" girl; don't get me wrong, she gives a service comparable to Diamond girls.
But if you are visiting Ginza for the first time, you gotta try a Diamond girl: K Angela, C Lala or any of the Diamond girls.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get Sopia's number? did she use to work somewhere else before? Just curious.

Angela and Lala? I'll bear that in mind.

As for Sopia, not actual phone numbers. Just Wechat, Kakaotalk, Instagram or Facebook connections. Her and a number of other WLs and MLs. I never give out my phone number, unless i's my secondary phone.

Met Sopia in Red Palace a few times (before she went over to 5Stars, Rydalmere, etc.). Almost had her private as overnight once before, but I dumped the idea.

Anyway, I'm wanting to try out Rydalmere, and another in Blacktown from what I heard from my boss (not sure which one he was talking about).

yug
29-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Angela and Lala? I'll bear that in mind.

As for Sopia, not actual phone numbers. Just Wechat, Kakaotalk, Instagram or Facebook connections. Her and a number of other WLs and MLs. I never give out my phone number, unless i's my secondary phone.

Met Sopia in Red Palace a few times (before she went over to 5Stars, Rydalmere, etc.). Almost had her private as overnight once before, but I dumped the idea.

Anyway, I'm wanting to try out Rydalmere, and another in Blacktown from what I heard from my boss (not sure which one he was talking about).

Oh..Didn't know she worked in all those places!
They sure seem to move a lot.

cuteguy
29-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Oh..Didn't know she worked in all those places!
They sure seem to move a lot.

This is why when a girl is promoted as a 'new girl' you sometimes have to question whether she is really new to the industry. She might be new at the shop but she has worked at many shops.

g0nglad
29-12-2017, 06:49 PM
thinking of trying the marrickville one soon

marmont
10-01-2018, 12:26 PM
SOme good choices here

Sounds like a good plan - 45 mins $100
Might do this a lot in 2018

Black3yes
12-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Asian on Smithfield is cheap and good service too.. 140$/1 hour

Devilex
12-01-2018, 05:53 PM
You can't compare $150hr shops with $300 hr shops so if you want to save money then either go less times to the more expensive shops, do shorter session at those shops or lower your expectations on finding the supermodel girls and try some cheaper shops. Supermodel looks does not equal great service all the time.

If you want best shops out west for $150 then try

12 Euston St and 19a Brodie St Rydalmere. My two favourite shops. Offer bbbj as standard now.
26 George St Granville
Roseville Rose
Bonza Beauties
Taylor's Lidcombe if you want MILF's. Same as 7 Cowper St Granville.
45 George St Granville
10 Marsh St Granville

Pay a bit more and 42 and 5 are great shops.

For CBD try 244 Paddington and 35 Parramatta Rd Annandale as they do $160 hr FS

Thanks very much mate for your list.

these days it seems so easy to catch chlamydia. I caught it once every 2 BBBJ and become a VIP in my local bulk billing GP for Azithromycin.

Jason456
15-01-2018, 01:52 PM
42 Gladesville was the only one I tried from the bunch. I would say it always worth a visit.

cuteguy
15-01-2018, 02:11 PM
42 Gladesville was the only one I tried from the bunch. I would say it always worth a visit.

Gladesville has many pretty girls working and is worth checking out.

panama
16-01-2018, 05:58 PM
I am a fan of any shop in Sydney where I have a smile on my face on the way out
Simple test but effective