PDA

View Full Version : Other Expensive clothed HJ but what choice when you were horny ?

AHLUNGOR
29-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Person's Name : Pauly or Paulie

Establishment : Healthy Thai Massage

Date of Visit : December 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Healthy Thai Massage 72 Darlinghurst Road Kings Cross 02-9326-9994

Hours of Business : 10am till 10pm

Rates : seems a bit expensive - $50/30 min, massage only plus $50 tip for a bra on HJ !!

Size/shape : Size 6, slim and quite pretty, with yummy B Cups but wrapped in BRA !

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai girl, good English

Services Provided : well, I needed to get my rocks off and I did and really paid for IT ! - read on.................

Value for money/recommend? : one of the most expensive and unfullfilling RnT session I ever had, I probably should have got on the train and head to 1B or 1A QVB and get whoever on and will get better deal. but hey, it's Xmas and perhaps it's the wine ...........

My experience/comments :

Before the Xmas break and I was finishing a lunch time work function and found myself may be 1 glass or red too many, so horny and really needed to have a release. the closest shop just happened to be this one at the Cross, and since my last visit, I thought why not, even if I get the enhanced Double D Cups, it would be OK.

So I walked in another Thai girl was there, young, quite pretty, not too tall and slim, wearing a loose T shirt so can't tell if busty, may be a small judging my the look. and she is the only person available. ask how long, I said half hour, that will be $50, OK, paid that and followed her upstairs, once upstairs, pretty much all the curtains were closed including the last cubicle that I was in last time, so, busy day !!

She (later I found out her name is Paulie ? or something like that) lead me to the second last cubicle and told me to take all the clothes off - I know I know, you don't want to get oil on my undies, that's OK, I wanted to be naked anyway.

I looked on the table, it has a towel and then a piece of Thai clothe across the middle section. I don't think I want to lay my cock on that clothe, so I just lay there face up, my lil brother facing the sky. this must be the very first time I ever started a RnT session Not facing down, well, I don't want to waste time as I still have to get back to the office and when all you want was a quickie, why waste time. So I was butt naked laying there hands cross and rested on my tummy waiting for Paulie to return.

She came back, obviously saw my nakedness, didn't say a word, but dimmed down the light, looking good, and she came close to my ears and whispered with a hand signal, and said, you want me to do this ?? I said yes please, I said, how much, she said, $50 and showed me her hand with a 5, I said no need to take clothe off, $20? She said, no, still $50 !! I thought, OK, then $50 !

Then I thought, if I am paying the $50, I might as well get her naked, I couldn't pay $50 for a clothed HJ, right ? so I signaled Paulie to take her top off, she then said, only this and used her hand to pull her T shirt up, I said find, I thought she is going topless and leave her pants on, but NO, only the T-shirt off and the bloody Bra stayed ON !!

What the !!

but I can't really argue with her as there are people on either side of my cubicle, and I can't leave without shooting, damn it !! a bra top HJ, that's a first for me !!

So down to business, Paulie used a bit of oil and started massage my chest and then legs and very soon, the main event on the family jewels. I must say, she is pretty good at it and since I have already turned over, so no wasting time on any part 1. Now I'm hard, and I want to see tits !!

Well, even with the bra on, still better than no looking, and Paulie actually has pretty good B Cuppers, well, the heavily padded bra certainly doing it's push up job as well. I can touch her cleavage a bit but as soon as I try to touch the actual breasts, she backs off, with a shy smiles, well, I can't really force her can I. and not when she was holding my rock hard cock with both hands and especially not when she changed and has one hand caressing my balls.

She then ask, if I like it slow or fast and she showed me what she meant by fast and slow with her hand too, slow, of course, we have plenty of time.

So, I was enjoy this basically = clothed hand job and have to stop Paulie quite a few times as I get closed. and this sort of go on for the next 15 minutes, and during that time, I heard the ML on my right hand side asked the magical question to her client: Do you want any extras ?

And then a couple of min later, the ML on the left side also reaching the point where she pops the same question to her man !! judging by the giggles and noise to follow, both punters are having a happy ending thats for sure.

As times goes by, I am reaching mine too. So I asked Paulie to stand next to me - forgot to mention, most of the HJ plays were done with Paulie sitting at the end of the table between my legs - may be this way I can't touch her ................lol But now that I am close, I need to touch or grab something, so I have one hand on Paulie's butt over her pants and the other hand on her bra and she quickens and I gave her everything I got. this sort of reminded me of the days when Yuki won't get naked for me, but at least she only charged me the $20 .................... and has much better hands, not to say Paulie is no good, she did give me a 20 min HJ which is pretty good.

So clean up and I handed over the $50. and now Paulie is smiling and gave me a kiss on the chit and told me her name is Paulie and asked if I am happy and come to see her again. Well, most unlikely, but for what I most wanted , I got, but could be much happier if it was only $20 or if she was naked. well, wrong place, wrong time or right place right time for her ?

But after all these years, this is still a somewhat new experience for me.

Happy New Year everyone.

Cheers

Assandlegs
30-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Mr Ahlungor, WTF??? A fs shop only charges $90/30min.. what were u thinking??? Stop little Ahlungor taking control and have some decent sex instead of a hj that you can give yourself for free !!!!!!!

hyperultra
30-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Thanks Ahlungor for the review.
Happy New Year to you also
At a new place, is there anyway you can ask up front to be sure - exactly what cost and what comes off, before you go through with it.
Massage has a lot of unpredictables.
FS you know you arent going to be dealing with a lady in full clothing

If I ever did massage, the options are pretty standard. I would be bringing a small paper with the options in Chinese and Thai.
EXTRAS (Yes/No) NUDE (Yes/No) etc and ask thumbs up or thumbs down from the lady before I hand over any money.

Or has my FS experience made me ask for too much?

garfield
30-12-2017, 10:30 AM
It's Horses for courses. Some people prefer massage settings and the thrill of the uncertainty.

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2017, 10:36 AM
It's Horses for courses. Some people prefer massage settings and the thrill of the uncertainty.

Absolutely, if I would have wanted to have a fuck, I could walk around the block and go to 48 Kellett St, that Red something place but I just wanted a handy !

I did visit this shop once and the previous Thai girl Yaya with the fake (but nice!) DD Cups got fully nude for me for $50 so I knew it's a RnT . And I would have been happy if this girl just do a $20 HJ, but it's $50 or nothing and no nude, well, you can't win every time!

I should have always gone back to shop I know well that's for sure,

hyperultra
30-12-2017, 10:40 AM
You went for the thrill of the chase (a new shop). Perfectly understandable. Always fun to find a good new shop. Luck wasnt with you on that day

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2017, 10:42 AM
Thanks Ahlungor for the review.
Happy New Year to you also
At a new place, is there anyway you can ask up front to be sure - exactly what cost and what comes off, before you go through with it.
Massage has a lot of unpredictables.
FS you know you arent going to be dealing with a lady in full clothing

If I ever did massage, the options are pretty standard. I would be bringing a small paper with the options in Chinese and Thai.
EXTRAS (Yes/No) NUDE (Yes/No) etc and ask thumbs up or thumbs down from the lady before I hand over any money.

Or has my FS experience made me ask for too much?

Mate , I think I know what to do in circumstances like that, last time I was in this shop , it was earlier in the morning and there was only this one girl, me, my cock and her Enhanced Double D Cup in the entire shop, no one was upstairs !!

This time, it's a bloody Full House, I have punters and MLs on both side of me in the adjacent cubicles, I really wasn't in a stage where I could negotiate!

And she is Thai, not Chinese so English only and everyone would have heard me to bargain !

I could just imagine if I negotiated the guy next door was gonna to yell out:

Shut the fuck up anf gave the lady the fifty ........ lol

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2017, 10:43 AM
You went for the thrill of the chase (a new shop). Perfectly understandable. Always fun to find a good new shop. Luck wasnt with you on that day

Not the first time, I knew it's a sure thing, probably got the wrong girl.

hyperultra
31-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Like I said to you bro, no need to do verbal negotiation in a full house,
bring the picture menu and point lol

You can tell i never done RnT before

Its kind of reassuring for the noobies here that even Ahlungor has a dud punt now and then.
Have a great 2018 bro and thanks for all your fun reviews. Always entertaining to read your experiences

AHLUNGOR
02-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Like I said to you bro, no need to do verbal negotiation in a full house,
bring the picture menu and point lol

You can tell i never done RnT before

Its kind of reassuring for the noobies here that even Ahlungor has a dud punt now and then.
Have a great 2018 bro and thanks for all your fun reviews. Always entertaining to read your experiences

Same to you brother hyperultra,

It’s all in the timing mate , if I had more time, I usually won’t venture into an unknown Thai shop to take my chances ! But that’s not the first time I visited that shop, not long ago I went for the first time and that other Thai girl Yaya also charged me $50 and went full nude for me and I could play with her nicely faked DD’s. So I was expecting something similar this time. I suppose the difference was, last time the shop was empty and Yaya and I was upstairs all alone, this time there were wall to wall punters and others MLs, that could be the problem.

But I went there to have a quickie and a nice quickie I got, if only I could get it for $20 instead of $50 I would have No complain!

Well, merry Xmas to Paulie then !

Cheers