PDA

View Full Version : General talk Unfinished sessions

Longan
31-12-2017, 09:30 AM
Have you guys had any sessions where time has come to an end and you still haven't cum? What do / did you do in that unusual situation?

JIMTAM2016
31-12-2017, 09:53 AM
One time, massage first, and HJ for the last 10', couldn't cum. She asked me to pay more if I want to keep going. I refused and then I finished myself off after session was finished.

cuteguy
31-12-2017, 10:20 AM
If I was enjoying my time with the girl I might extend the session. On the other hand, I just request another girl if available.

OmniMime
31-12-2017, 10:39 AM
These days, it's Part 2 first, then the relax down with Part 1. Sometimes the girl is cheeky that she'd jerk me off a second time, when she tease-plays with my hard boner again.

csda
31-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Happens to me quite a lot. My small dick plus loose pussy is like thrusting in the air. Kill erection and mood real quick. Un-enthusiastic FOAM ML with death grip doesn't helps either.

Longan
31-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Happens to me quite a lot. My small dick plus loose pussy is like thrusting in the air. Kill erection and mood real quick. Un-enthusiastic FOAM ML with death grip doesn't helps either.
Yeah that really sucks...so what do you end up doing? Either just leave and get that really uncomfortable feeling in your junk or jerk yourself off and feel like a dirty bastard while she takes a shower. Both sound rather unappealing.

eltran
31-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Once but it was an unusual situation. Was an aussie chick, kinda stuck up, condom came off when she was on top. Freaked out and ran out of the room to "clean up" (ie, take a pill), session over, acted real bitchy about it. Fucking annoying thing was I never asked for sex in the first place, just wanted a bj & massage. It was an expensive punt too. Worst punt ever.

Assandlegs
31-12-2017, 03:44 PM
My dud punt was a couple of months back, waited for a girl that is rarely there, finally got a 1 hour booking. Now, when I enter a room, I like to see the ladies in sexy lingerie and heels - puts me really in the mood.
Anyway, enter the room and this girl is laying back, pair of plain undies and slips on a pair of fluffy toy animal slippers... mood was killed completely and no matter how hard she tried, I just couldn't get a boner at all - all I kept seeing was fluffy fucking slippers...
This girl was completely HOT, but after that intro, we never clicked at all... I need to click at least a bit with a girl to have/maintain interest.

curious36
31-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Had sex in a dungeon.
Just used the room as it was her room.
Nothing kinky on the menu. I wanted just sex.
The WL kept telling me how good she was.
No erection from me.
She told me she could not work anymore as a WL unless I could cum.
After a frustrating hour nothing.
She cried and told me to tell no one.
Trues story.

Brothelcreeper
31-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Very very quick wank as the buzzer goes off or ask reception to send in the next girl.

Assandlegs
01-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Have you guys had any sessions where time has come to an end and you still haven't cum? What do / did you do in that unusual situation?

What about you OP?
You asked the question but you haven't posted your dud punt experience.

csda
01-01-2018, 09:22 AM
Yeah that really sucks...so what do you end up doing? Either just leave and get that really uncomfortable feeling in your junk or jerk yourself off and feel like a dirty bastard while she takes a shower. Both sound rather unappealing.
To make the WL feel better, "I would say I already jerk off many times that day. i'm still horny but little johnny is tired" lol

jeter
03-01-2018, 09:50 AM
To make the WL feel better, "I would say I already jerk off many times that day. i'm still horny but little johnny is tired" lol

That will make any man feel like a tosser lol.

Just extend the session.....

Babycat
03-01-2018, 11:13 AM
You're so nice. Think of others as well

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2018, 01:06 PM

In FS or massage parlour ??

Laughandsmile
03-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Had this happen twice with the same girl at a massage place. 100% my fault as she's my favourite, I just tend to daydream lol.

First time she said time was up and I said I'd pay a bit more. Finished after another minute or two and gave her an extra tenner.

Second time I just said "another time", got a hug and kiss, then jerked one out back home.

There should have been a third time, but because it was her last shift she just kept going until I finished ~5 min later.

Longan
03-01-2018, 09:27 PM
What about you OP?
You asked the question but you haven't posted your dud punt experience.
Well yeah it's happened. I jacked off while she was in the shower and it's one of those showers where you can see through. So it was really embarrassing for me because she could see me doing it. If it happened again, I'm not sure if I would do the same.

AWDFun
05-01-2018, 08:22 AM
Happened to me once before.

I have a difficult time cumming using a condom and that one time I was able to get sex from a massage place I had to do it with a condom.

I was at it missionary style for a few minutes but felt myself getting soft, started to feel embarrassed and at the heat of the moment I asked if I could go commando and somehow she agreed, stupid I know but I wasnt thinking with my head at the time and dove in commando and it literally took me 25 seconds later to blow all over her tummy.
Yes I was fine leaving and never had to deal with any consequences but I've never done commando ever again.

This is probably why I don't frequent FS and stick to HJ. Never had issues cumming this way.