PDA

View Full Version : General talk New Years Eve / New Years Day punting plans

Brothelcreeper
31-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Anyone got any plans for a great finale to the current year or for firing out of the blocks tomorrow.

Perhaps you want to do your first double like Speechwriter, perhaps see your favourite girl ?

Today, I am going to see a girl that I did a double with on Christmas Eve, Carmen at 105 Pymble. Nice busty good service girl who I had never met before I did the double last week but I liked her style, big tits and attitude and so I know she will give me a good time to round out a mammoth year. A safe punt with a busty girl. Sounds good.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?72736-Christmas-Eve-busty-double-Carmen-and-Lisa-105-Pymble-House-Pymble

For 1st January my plans are still open. I think I will see a new girl rather than a regular. Perhaps try out a new shop.....the world is our oyster.

hyperultra
31-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Brother may I recommend a few sure bets to start off January on the best possible note (ie regulars).
Otherwise choose a recognised star if you are trying a new place, based on reviews and manager feedbacks

No dud punts to start the year is the best best policy

Fireworks all the way. This is Sydney after all

I just tried a new girl at one of my regular shops, she wasnt into it, and it was a little deflating. My star/starfish ratio is usually pretty good

EARLY 2018: Hot regular who wants to see you >>Hot girl based on review and fellow punter feedback >> Pretty new girl >> New girl (in that order)

But then again who am I to give advice to a licenced gun for hire

Brothelcreeper
31-12-2017, 12:36 PM
I keep thinking about Coco at 42 based upon her reviews. I should probably nail her soon.

Longan
31-12-2017, 01:11 PM
I keep thinking about Coco at 42 based upon her reviews. I should probably nail her soon.
I think you will like her. Went to see her after all the hype reviews. She is very service orientated and her BBBJ is world class. One of the best feeling pussies to have your dick in, maybe because the foreplay was so damn good. Looks-wise, I didn't think she was a stunner. Early 30s and good looking but there are prettier girls around. But I find that when you're having such a good time, looks don't really matter that much.

Assandlegs
31-12-2017, 02:12 PM
BC, need to see this stunning new girl Leila at 42 ...wow! G cups.. (copied with permission from 42)

https://i.imgur.com/wUt1tC4.jpg

Brothelcreeper
31-12-2017, 07:35 PM
That photo of Leila is just awesome. I will definitely see her and Coco. Perhaps a very busty double is on the cards.

If she is on the roster tomorrow I am in.

When you say "new girl" how new is she and are there any reviews on her. With that photo the punters who like big tits like me will be lining up.

I phoned up 105 Pymble and Carmen was not working so I went out of 2017 with a bang with two girls. Rude not to.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?72874-Eva-and-Sharon-What-a-way-to-end-2017&p=1291809#post1291809

Assandlegs
31-12-2017, 08:12 PM
That photo of Leila is just awesome. I will definitely see her and Coco. Perhaps a very busty double is on the cards.

If she is on the roster tomorrow I am in.

When you say "new girl" how new is she and are there any reviews on her. With that photo the punters who like big tits like me will be lining up.

I phoned up 105 Pymble and Carmen was not working so I went out of 2017 with a bang with two girls. Rude not to.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?72874-Eva-and-Sharon-What-a-way-to-end-2017&p=1291809#post1291809

Apparently she only arrived last week. No reviews yet, maybe punters are keeping her secret? 42 reckon her feedback has been excellent.
Let me know if you need a wingman..I will be there!

Brothelcreeper
31-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Apparently she only arrived last week. No reviews yet, maybe punters are keeping her secret? 42 reckon her feedback has been excellent.
Let me know if you need a wingman..I will be there!

And where did you get that photo from ?

Assandlegs
31-12-2017, 08:30 PM

Pulled from 42's wechat update to me yesterday morning. Been having fantasy about Leila... and I am not even a big breast lover, but hers turned me into jelly!!

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2017, 10:48 PM

Lots of photos of her in their roster.

I like the one with the cut up white Tee showing the under boobs! Looks lesser of plastic!

Assandlegs
01-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Lots of photos of her in their roster.

I like the one with the cut up white Tee showing the under boobs! Looks lesser of plastic!

And what is your assessment of her Mr Ahlungor? Have you had the pleasure of Leila's services yet? I haven't even seen her yet, but I think I fell in love.... lol

This is the photo:

https://i.imgur.com/V0X1dqo.jpg

Dupper
01-01-2018, 09:37 AM
I had to work . So too tried. Wait to after New Year as most girls have
been celebrating .

rooter
01-01-2018, 02:06 PM
I was so wasted last night i reckon you would have to get Dr Frankenstein to attach 10 electrodes to my cock and wait for an electrical storm and put 1,000,000 volts of electricity thru my cock to get it hard ;)

Brothelcreeper
01-01-2018, 06:18 PM
And what is your assessment of her Mr Ahlungor? Have you had the pleasure of Leila's services yet? I haven't even seen her yet, but I think I fell in love.... lol

This is the photo:

Where do you find photos of the girls at 42 ?

Their website is no good as the photos don't have the girls names on them so you have to trawl through and open every picture

csda
01-01-2018, 06:23 PM
from their wechat

AHLUNGOR
02-01-2018, 08:34 AM

This is the photo:

Yes, thanks, that’s the one. Looks like a nicely done job and probably very good for Spanish amount other pleasure . Again , it’s the location of the shop, how can I get there ??

rooter
02-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Yes, thanks, that’s the one. Looks like a nicely done job and probably very good for Spanish amount other pleasure . Again , it’s the location of the shop, how can I get there ??

It's a boob job, but very nicely done.
You can tell by the shape, fullness, uplift and cleavage.
Boob implant technology has greatly improved and some top class jobs look and feel like very close to the real thing.

Brothelcreeper
02-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Has anyone had a session with Leila yet

Feedback on attitude and more importantly those chests.

Assandlegs
02-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Has anyone had a session with Leila yet

Feedback on attitude and more importantly those chests.

I have plans to see her soon. 42's a fair bit out of my way though, I am from the south. Will be booking her so I don't miss out.

BC - I have sent you a PM to organise a visit to 42 :)

Lenka_X5
06-01-2018, 05:20 PM
I hope everyone is able to get the things they could not get last year.

Work towards your goals.

Good luck. You can do it.

Longan
06-01-2018, 05:35 PM
BC - I have sent you a PM to organise a visit to 42 :)
You guys are so cute. Kind of like two new buddies going on an after school play date, except you're not playing handball together, you're fucking WLs.

paddington244
06-01-2018, 07:27 PM
They just enjoy fuckball