PDA

View Full Version : Question MASSAGE PLACE WITH BBBJ

wwttff
01-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Hi All Bro,

Happy New Year!!!
I like to know if there is good massage place that offers BBBJ. Doesn't have to been hot girls as long as they are decent.
I am tired to FS place, so just want to go massage place and relax and get a nice relief...
Any recomendation is appreciated.
Thanks

WWTTFF

aussiegaigin
01-01-2018, 03:08 PM
There are a few, but I don't think they want it publicly advertised here. Good way to have councils coming around to check for violations of DAs. The shops don't offer the service, but some of the girls might, and not tell the boss.

Babycat
01-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Western areas. But depends on the mls as well.

244 Desire Massage
01-01-2018, 11:05 PM
You can come to us we are totally legal

choley
01-01-2018, 11:53 PM
Daisy 806 near Central. I got it once there from a girl called Bibi. And the good thing is it was only 20$ more. I think the shop owner has changed since then.

cuteguy
02-01-2018, 12:46 AM
Ultimately it depends on the ML. The shop has no control over the girl once she is inside the room with the customer.

garfield
02-01-2018, 02:26 PM
There are a few, but I don't think they want it publicly advertised here. Good way to have councils coming around to check for violations of DAs. The shops don't offer the service, but some of the girls might, and not tell the boss.

One of the shop do offer but I won't say it out here. You can PM me for details but is a bit pricey.

aussiegaigin
02-01-2018, 03:57 PM
There might be some clues in the Private AR section, but the OP is not there yet.

Laughandsmile
03-01-2018, 08:55 PM
When you find a place make sure not to chime in here— they do it at 'risk' so don't get them busted for us all!

AHLUNGOR
04-01-2018, 06:02 PM
Hi All Bro,

Happy New Year!!!
I like to know if there is good massage place that offers BBBJ. Doesn't have to been hot girls as long as they are decent.
I am tired to FS place, so just want to go massage place and relax and get a nice relief...
Thanks

WWTTFF

Saw a review recently about Midas and the OP got non stop BBBJ from the ML, not sure if that’s standard services though ?

Mr Bastard
04-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Almost all of them in the city will have girls who do such things, be clean, polite, and have a $50 note at the ready, also a couple in Nth Syd………….:miao:

cuteguy
04-01-2018, 08:00 PM
It might not be easy to get BBBJ but certainly CBJ has been offered by some MLs during massage sessions.

sukeong
04-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Saw a review recently about Midas and the OP got non stop BBBJ from the ML, not sure if that’s standard services though ?

Heck no. He must be a super regular. Bbbj is rare enough, non stop is tremendous

khwong0404
09-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Bbbj sounds risky

Black3yes
09-01-2018, 01:13 PM
Where is your location

wwttff
09-01-2018, 06:40 PM
I am near Bondi

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2018, 09:48 PM
I am near Bondi

Go to 244 oxford st Paddington!

Guaranteed you can get bbbj ! Just have to pay for it of course.

Dupper
09-01-2018, 10:21 PM
Most are hungry little vamps who would pluck your eyes from behind and sell it at
Paddy's or flea markets if they think they could make a extra buck.
All about money Buster !!

paddington244
09-01-2018, 10:33 PM
No problem you want a massage with a sloppy ending we can oblige. See Lucky now we are just a short run away
Shane

Dupper
09-01-2018, 10:46 PM
No problem you want a massage with a sloppy ending we can oblige. See Lucky now we are just a short run away
Shane
Shane i hope your girls are more trustworthy and honorable than Masstige 8.

Dupper
09-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Idiot , imbecile me should have taken up Bella offer of a massage.
O well i am at the moment the biggest fuckwit on the forum.
I guess CL was right but it was person i trusted dearly made me look like
i am a the forum biggest tool .
So i guess the Syd 99 know who i am and ban me do what your want i really
don't give a fuck anymore.
Goodnight all.

paddington244
09-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Dupper
I am sorry you have had a bad experience somewhere else but we only deliver quality here and we do
not tolerate poor delivery on our promises to customers
cheers
Shane
PS cant say too much more as I get into trouble

Dupper
09-01-2018, 11:36 PM
Dupper
I am sorry you have had a bad experience somewhere else but we only deliver quality here and we do
not tolerate poor delivery on our promises to customers
cheers
Shane
PS cant say too much more as I get into trouble
What a wonderful response !!
Spoken like a true gentleman .
Like to see a bit of class on the forum.

Eclipsefun
08-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Like others said, CBD shops are a good bet. Don't look like a slob, if the place is fairly open about being a RnT and not trying to pull a half assed attempt to look legit (webpage with stock photos of couples getting massage, two essays on the benefits of remedial massage lol) just ask the girl. Hell, if the place is well known regardless ask the mamsan upfront about what you are looking for, some shy over phone/text but face to face they will be pretty honest, yes or no just be respectful and no problem.

mak695
10-02-2018, 09:13 AM
Dragons den in Maroubra if you dont care about looks or age for massage and bbbj, or just bbbj.

aussiegaigin
10-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Dragons den in Maroubra if you dont care about looks or age for massage and bbbj, or just bbbj.

And often more!! Actually a couple of reasonable lookers there now.

Station St Marrickville has similar offerings.

jzchan
10-02-2018, 06:02 PM
Hi All Bro,

Happy New Year!!!
Thanks

WWTTFF

It all really depends on your connection with the girl. My current regular haunt has one of the girls giving a 'free' bbbj/cim for the standard $50 NHJ tip and it's a $65/ph place. Only problem with the bbbj thing is that afterwards maybe I am imagining it but there seems to be a burning sensation on my little bro for a few days...

Budgyboy
10-02-2018, 06:12 PM
It all really depends on your connection with the girl. My current regular haunt has one of the girls giving a 'free' bbbj/cim for the standard $50 NHJ tip and it's a $65/ph place. Only problem with the bbbj thing is that afterwards maybe I am imagining it but there seems to be a burning sensation on my little bro for a few days...
Umm get that checked man Feb is the month for a visit to either clinic or GP just had mine all ok, yours sounds you may have a wee problm

CunningLinguist
10-02-2018, 08:59 PM

You probably got a bacterial infection, could even be gonna or chlamy!
goto doc;
doc:
Best to go to your doc or a clinic to get some meds to clear it up so you don't spread it around. Tell the girl also so she can fix it up also.