PDA

View Full Version : General talk Landscape

onthesly42
01-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Hey all, been away for sometime up FNQ and am just looking for an update on the landscape here is Brissy.
I'm out the western suburbs, Springfield red bank plains.

Noticed ALOT more massage places open around the areas and brissy as a whole while driving around...

I'm gonna be outta practice but I figure competition might be driving good services like Sydney.

Any info will help as I get back into it. Reviews will follow

Falcon2005
01-01-2018, 04:27 PM
I'm gonna be outta practice but I figure competition might be driving good services like Sydney.

don't hold your breath on that. lots of fake ads and hit n miss services. (but that's punting hey :) )

good luck

str8up
01-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Hey all, been away for sometime up FNQ and am just looking for an update on the landscape here is Brissy.
I'm out the western suburbs, Springfield red bank plains.

Noticed ALOT more massage places open around the areas and brissy as a whole while driving around...

Any info will help as I get back into it. Reviews will follow

I got back from a 4 day visit to Sydney last week and it made me realize how shitty we have it here in Brissy. True there are many more shops opening up but the prices are still ridiculous and the service nothing to write home about. The MLs are asking $50 for the basic and most of the guys are paying it, unfortunately. In Sydney that same price will get them nude (from beginning of the session) with hj. Being back in Brissy i haven't been able to punt since, haha. I think i ruined myself :)

Best of luck to you, mate. I'm sure there are some gems out there worth the punt. You just have to look alot harder for VFM in Brissy. Maybe the further you travel from the CBD will heighten your chances.

onthesly42
01-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Thanks mate, I'm only looking around at the moment and will give a few a try

Bblue
02-01-2018, 11:11 AM
I got back from a 4 day visit to Sydney last week and it made me realize how shitty we have it here in Brissy. True there are many more shops opening up but the prices are still ridiculous and the service nothing to write home about. The MLs are asking $50 for the basic and most of the guys are paying it, unfortunately. In Sydney that same price will get them nude (from beginning of the session) with hj. Being back in Brissy i haven't been able to punt since, haha. I think i ruined myself :)

Best of luck to you, mate. I'm sure there are some gems out there worth the punt. You just have to look alot harder for VFM in Brissy. Maybe the further you travel from the CBD will heighten your chances.
I went down to Sydney for holiday too and it always reminds me how much we get ripped off here in Brissy not only that how average service we receive here compare to Sydney. There are gems in Brissy but you really have to hurt your wallet to find these gems where as Sydney your chances are so much higher just with any random girl at the shops. The quality control in sydney is so much better too the Sydney brothers there really take down the girls who aren't up to standard and don't ruin the pricing too. Wish it was like it here in brissy but hey too much to wish for here.

onthesly42
02-01-2018, 05:56 PM
Reminiscing about Sydney is always a downer as the landscape down there is sooo much better.
I was out the western suburbs and spotted a neon massage sign in a small arcade and decided to pull in cold to see if the hype met up to reality.

Went to walk in and the door was locked even though it said open. Lady came out and was a stunner although she wasn't what I'd call young

Dropped $ 40 for a half hour to test the waters.

Stripped down and got on the table and was getting a half decent massage when I asked what else was on offer.
She offered nude HJ for additional $20 a BJ for another $40.
For a flat hundred she offered me a full service finish, which I happily jumped on (so to speak)

Short of fully boycotting Brisbane services to bring them in line with Sydney I don't see things changing.

The only other place I've got even close to Sydney service was surprisingly up in Darwin

But it's nice to dream.

reddoor
02-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Thats a lucky find there man. Perhaps a general location, wont hurt.

rockbreaker
02-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Just some thought.

Perhaps the punting scene would never be like Sydney, if Qld is continuously ruled by the Labour gov?

PuntMeat
02-01-2018, 11:52 PM
Just some thought.

Perhaps the punting scene would never be like Sydney, if Qld is continuously ruled by the Labour gov?

the labour gov is the reason qld even has brothels in the first place...

blas
03-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Are brothels legal in NSW? I wonder if this is actually a reason for the difference?

Anyway old mate has paid $140 for a half hour fs session. You could get that legit, younger and maybe just as hot for that price right here in Brisbane