PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cmk's Review Of 2017 & Seeing A New Faithful...

cmk76
01-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Inspired? I am. Very. Very much so. Even before the recent trip to Bangkok. Since I have been back, I was relaxed and feeling a little more motivated. I took this opportunity to gather my thoughts whilst it was fresh and memorable. Meaning to write something down is different to wanting to write something down. I think this came naturally since I want to write something down. And to share my thoughts to end the year off…

I managed to squeeze in a punt almost every week for the past year. Alternating between Campsie, Pyrmont and Chatswood, with the odd area out greater west and even Canberra to spread my sessions. And the only overseas punt was at a local massage shop in Bangkok. Reflecting on this year, I have also learnt that I too get jaded in having sessions with new girls. Sometimes being a little adventurous gets a little tiresome. Sometimes a safe bet in every essence of the word vanilla was what I secretly crave for. And there is always a regular or two I could count on. The old faithful. Faithful like a wife, a pet dog, a pair of walking shoes, or that sweat scented cap. A little bit of familiarity to give you a gentle push with your life, filling a temporary void and to prevent your mind from going insane. Until you meet the new one just around the corner...

My statistics for 2017:
Total spent for 2017 - $8,605.00
Average week - 1.4 punts @$167.49 a week
Average month - 6.2 punts @$717.00 a month
Highest month spend – November @$1,240.00
Lowest month spend – March @$215.00
Highest shop spend – 27 punts @Summerville - $3000.00 total
Lowest shop spend – 4 punts @Sydney Baby Massage - $480.00 total
Highest spend on a ML – 9 punts with Tiffany @Summerville - $1,320.00 total
Lowest spend on a ML – 2 punts with Amy @Summerville - $200.00 total
Best Punt Of The Year – Hana @Anne’s Babes House, Fyshwick
Worst Punt of the Year – Jessica @Luo Yi, Campsie

I have tried making a booking online. It didn't appear to have progressed past the allocated time that I had just clicked on. Nor did I get a confirmation in a text, phone call or email as well. I don't think this online booking system works. I'm planning this last session before the 31st. I chuckled and wondered if the owner had paid the website maintenance fees. I called instead, and made a booking at 8 pm. The manager on the phone persuades me to try a new lady that has been rostered on for a few weeks. Not this time. Not today. Not for a while. I reflect back on all the new ladies that I have tried here in the past year, and I couldn't say that I really wanted to have a second session with the majority of them. In hindsight, it was a waste of money, as the sessions were just below average…

Looking back, this year hasn't been much of a year of punting for me. Although... the only highlight of the year was meeting a Thai ML in Drummoyne and hooking up outside of the shop. Six pack of Asahi’s and a non-stop night of sweaty passion. It started on the couch, followed in the shower and finally onto the bed. She wanted to make love, and I wanted to make sex. A lovely single mum who kept wanting to introduce me to her young son. I wasn’t at all that keen. And that was the end of it…

Back to my regular haunt, I caught up with the manager on shift. And we go through the motions again. Asking the same questions, giving each other the same answers and giving each other the same looks. This is familiarity. The familiarity I crave, (sometimes) because I know the outcome oh so well. Even before I had even arrived half an hour early, another booking would have been squeezed in, or promised before mine. Which in turn, would make mine run half an hour late. The manager takes the booking for another client, knowing that I would just put up with it, and wait to extend the meter for my parking. This unfortunately is common and bad practice for this manager. If you know who I am talking about, kindly remind HER that it is not acceptable, even for an old friend...

Walking past the reception area, I went to the back room and saw my new faithful sitting there, along with another client waiting for an available lady. She smiles, and feels a little bad that another client has been slotted in before me. I shrug my shoulders, laughed it off and lit up a cigarette. What can you do? People don't change. You could either get upset, go elsewhere or just accept it and not stress about it. An hour passes while I chat and listen to the issues of this typical establishment, such as running unreliable girls, forgetting to collect money from shifts and trying to satisfy client’s requests...

Again, I am persuaded to sample the new girls. Again, I said no. I took a peek of the ladies and knew that they would not, the slightest, arouse my interest. Even the punt at the massage parlour in Bangkok with a 20 something, cute gal was just... ok. The highlight there was actually tasting the sweet milk that came out of her breasts. It was the only indication that she had just recently given birth, as no scars could be seen anywhere on a very fair, taut skin of hers...

I have also learnt that as a creature of habit, I don’t like too much change in routine. Gradually, eventually, not really? New experiences are good to have, but like I said, it does get tiresome. Personally, I like to have an old faithful, once a week for an hour. That’s not too much to ask for is it? Wishing punters and to your old and/or new faithful’s the best in the New Year. May the experiences be better than they were last year…

Cheers,

Cmk

x11
02-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Hi cmk. If my dr would allow i'd toast to your health. I'd toast to your literary style. I'd toast to all the punts you've had.. And last but not least is toast to your friendship and council this past year. To you my friend!

Brothelcreeper
02-01-2018, 12:49 PM
Nice words CMK

There is a lot of benefits to having some good regulars. Familiarity, perhaps a few extras that one off punters don't get from her.

Nice review

cmk76
02-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Hi cmk. If my dr would allow i'd toast to your health. I'd toast to your literary style. I'd toast to all the punts you've had.. And last but not least is toast to your friendship and council this past year. To you my friend!

And to you x11, you have inspired me time and time again to ponder, to prod and produce mere words that would at least entertain a reader or 2. Here's to you too, in punt and in health... Let it runneth over!

Cmk

cmk76
02-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Nice words CMK

There is a lot of benefits to having some good regulars. Familiarity, perhaps a few extras that one off punters don't get from her.

Nice review

Many thanks BC. I'm still shaking my head and always in awe at all your escapades. As they say, have motorcycle, will travel. Here's to your new adventures in 2018!

Cmk

hyperultra
02-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Thanks bro CMK. Your thread contains wisdom and views we can all learn from, based on experience.
I value these threads that actually convey specific helpful advice about booking and satisfaction with your bookings.
Happy New Year

cmk76
05-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Thanks bro CMK. Your thread contains wisdom and views we can all learn from, based on experience.
I value these threads that actually convey specific helpful advice about booking and satisfaction with your bookings.
Happy New Year

Thanks for the support. I'm happy that you get some value out of my ramblings...

Cheers
Cmk

harrycd
05-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Good read,

Where do you go in chatswood btw, asking for a friend...

cmk76
07-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Good read,

Where do you go in chatswood btw, asking for a friend...

You can tell your friend it's 24 Oscar St for a wax then a Vietnamese snack...

Travelmate
08-01-2018, 07:57 AM
The old smiling angel joint

corvus
08-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Sorry random, but , what does breast milk taste like? Cow milk?

eazylove4u
09-01-2018, 04:15 PM
You can tell your friend it's 24 Oscar St for a wax then a Vietnamese snack...

Hi mate,

Vietnamese snack I’m assuming is a Happy Ending?

Thanks

Nekman
09-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Wise words from lots of experience. I feel somewhat similar. I too prefer to have regular faithfuls. Something about it makes me happy.