PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Leila - 42 Gladesville

Brothelcreeper
03-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Has anyone seen her yet as there are no reviews.

I want to know if her service matches the quality of her chests and a very detailed AR of those tits.

She is definitely on my hit list.

I would have seen her today as she was on but Assandlegs lead me astray.

http://a65.tinypic.com/95x955.jpg

http://a68.tinypic.com/sqow8m.jpg

http://a67.tinypic.com/f0x186.jpg

http://a68.tinypic.com/23tqrtx.jpg

http://a67.tinypic.com/n5q0pt.jpg

http://a66.tinypic.com/9pxs1d.jpg

critical brain mass
03-01-2018, 10:16 PM
She has a review on another forum and it is very favourable

Brothelcreeper
03-01-2018, 10:20 PM
She has a review on another forum and it is very favourable

Thanks can you copy it in here ?

Brothelcreeper
03-01-2018, 10:28 PM
Ok I have found that review now. Here it is and it is very very good

Firstly i just gotta say that the miracle of christmas is alive and well at Gladesville42 thats for damn sure! It came from Northern Thailand and not the North Pole as one would expect and this year it comes in the form of 'two of the most monumentally exquisite, monster E-cup titties' that defy the laws of creation. So forget about the Aurora Borialis and the Northern Lights because compared to LEILA's mammary magnificence they look like a sparkler in a cupcake! haha
Secondly i need to say that for starters the talent scout at Gladesville42 needs his pay tripled immediately and there should be a national public holiday held in his honour because that mother fucker has been touched by the hand of God!!!
Now back to those titties..... Where do i start? Its kinda like trying to describe the DaVinci on the ceiling of the Vatican's Sistine Chapel! They are an exceptional representation of Bi-Lateral, Intra-Muscular, Breast Augmentation on a massive scale and done very very well. I was manager of one of americas biggest strip joints in Miami Florida for 7 years. i interviewed roughly 300 girls a week, thats over 600 tits a week and over the 7 years you do the math. Ive seen more breast than the Steggle's Chicken Factory..! So im an absolute, goddamn 100% bonafide expert on the subject, if only it paid well. lol
LEILA obviously had ample breast to begin with which makes the implants totally disguised almost to the point of being non-detectable apart from them looking too big and too perfect to be genetics, and two very small scars under the fold of the breast which is another testament to the surgeon as its the best disguised spot with larger tits. A lesser surgeon would have gone the easy way in through the underside of the nipple and ruined them . So Hats off to you my man!!
To the touch they feel so real and so very soft. The Bad Boys pack a bit of weight too, especially when she smacks you in the face with em. haha LEILA is actually a really fun girl with a great sense of humour and the perfect attitude . She's Thai not Chinese as i first thought and very easy to talk to as her english is very very good which is always a nice change. Like most Thai girls she is friendly, bubbly and open minded with a happy, laid back demeanor. Very easy to spend time with in every way.
She has those womanly curves that make her boobs suit her so well. Her pussy is shaved where needed with a tuft of soft hair that uncharacteristically i didnt seem to mind or notice too much for that matter. She has extreme control of her pelvic floor muscles and knows when to use them to drive your cock crazy. its a double edged sword tho because with the desired pressure she can send you quickly past the Cum point of no return which she did to me when i planned on riding out the clock but she won herself a 5 minute early mark of sorts. Next time i'll be ready like a ninja for her wet , warm, contracting pussy hijinx and even up the score. lol Her pics on WeChat are 100% legit and absolutely look like she does in the flesh so Im sure you need little more from me on her looks.
Her service is also very good. Enthusiastic, Willing and Able. Her BBBJ is exceptionally good with super sexy eye contact, tongue action and has all the trimmings. She loves to Fuck and i made sure i gave it to her in spades. Shes no stranger to mixing it up im sure but i never got her out of turtleback mish and nor did i want to. After some very involved and enthusiastic 69 action i layed her down and spent the better part of 30 minutes eating her sweet wet pussy in and out of entire body shuddering and full lock up, whites of the eyes orgasm. Definately the highlight of the nights festivities apart from those two perfect monster tits of course. Naturally i devoted my fair share of time to licking and sucking and fondling them and im happy to report her nipples are very sensitive and she turns to jelly with the correct attention at the correct time. Im guessing shes going to be very popular at Gladesville so im sure you will all get the opertunity to meet her. I know im going to see her again when shes back from a few days break. So all thats left is for you to drag yourself infront of the mirror and slap some sense into yourself, head straight to your wallet then proceed directly to 42 Buffalo rd Gladesville and book with LEILA and get ready for some serious Enjoyment with a capital E-cup!

critical brain mass
03-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Enjoy mate credit to op mr Matthew

Firstly i just gotta say that the miracle of christmas is alive and well at Gladesville42 thats for damn sure! It came from Northern Thailand and not the North Pole as one would expect and this year it comes in the form of 'two of the most monumentally exquisite, monster E-cup titties' that defy the laws of creation. So forget about the Aurora Borialis and the Northern Lights because compared to LEILA's mammary magnificence they look like a sparkler in a cupcake! haha
Secondly i need to say that for starters the talent scout at Gladesville42 needs his pay tripled immediately and there should be a national public holiday held in his honour because that mother fucker has been touched by the hand of God!!!
Now back to those titties..... Where do i start? Its kinda like trying to describe the DaVinci on the ceiling of the Vatican's Sistine Chapel! They are an exceptional representation of Bi-Lateral, Intra-Muscular, Breast Augmentation on a massive scale and done very very well. I was manager of one of americas biggest strip joints in Miami Florida for 7 years. i interviewed roughly 300 girls a week, thats over 600 tits a week and over the 7 years you do the math. Ive seen more breast than the Steggle's Chicken Factory..! So im an absolute, goddamn 100% bonafide expert on the subject, if only it paid well. lol
LEILA obviously had ample breast to begin with which makes the implants totally disguised almost to the point of being non-detectable apart from them looking too big and too perfect to be genetics, and two very small scars under the fold of the breast which is another testament to the surgeon as its the best disguised spot with larger tits. A lesser surgeon would have gone the easy way in through the underside of the nipple and ruined them . So Hats off to you my man!!
To the touch they feel so real and so very soft. The Bad Boys pack a bit of weight too, especially when she smacks you in the face with em. haha LEILA is actually a really fun girl with a great sense of humour and the perfect attitude . She's Thai not Chinese as i first thought and very easy to talk to as her english is very very good which is always a nice change. Like most Thai girls she is friendly, bubbly and open minded with a happy, laid back demeanor. Very easy to spend time with in every way.
She has those womanly curves that make her boobs suit her so well. Her pussy is shaved where needed with a tuft of soft hair that uncharacteristically i didnt seem to mind or notice too much for that matter. She has extreme control of her pelvic floor muscles and knows when to use them to drive your cock crazy. its a double edged sword tho because with the desired pressure she can send you quickly past the Cum point of no return which she did to me when i planned on riding out the clock but she won herself a 5 minute early mark of sorts. Next time i'll be ready like a ninja for her wet , warm, contracting pussy hijinx and even up the score. lol Her pics on WeChat are 100% legit and absolutely look like she does in the flesh so Im sure you need little more from me on her looks.
Her service is also very good. Enthusiastic, Willing and Able. Her BBBJ is exceptionally good with super sexy eye contact, tongue action and has all the trimmings. She loves to Fuck and i made sure i gave it to her in spades. Shes no stranger to mixing it up im sure but i never got her out of turtleback mish and nor did i want to. After some very involved and enthusiastic 69 action i layed her down and spent the better part of 30 minutes eating her sweet wet pussy in and out of entire body shuddering and full lock up, whites of the eyes orgasm. Definately the highlight of the nights festivities apart from those two perfect monster tits of course. Naturally i devoted my fair share of time to licking and sucking and fondling them and im happy to report her nipples are very sensitive and she turns to jelly with the correct attention at the correct time. Im guessing shes going to be very popular at Gladesville so im sure you will all get the opertunity to meet her. I know im going to see her again when shes back from a few days break. So all thats left is for you to drag yourself infront of the mirror and slap some sense into yourself, head straight to your wallet then proceed directly to 42 Buffalo rd Gladesville and book with LEILA and get ready for some serious Enjoyment with a capital E-cup!

Assandlegs
03-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Well, looks like I need to make a booking at 42...

des888
03-01-2018, 11:56 PM
I think her tits are tooo big haha saw her in a lineup she does give off a friendly vibe

Brothelcreeper
04-01-2018, 07:34 AM
I think her tits are tooo big haha saw her in a lineup she does give off a friendly vibe

In my opinion tits can never be too big :shout:

hyperultra
04-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the review. Great service, eye contact, BBBJ and photos on AUS99

42 Gladesville can do no wrong

I also have been massively impressed with the staff and beautiful women at this place, the large beautifully clean and appointed rooms are fantastic, and the price is very reasonable. It would be my base for sure if I lived close by. Simon and Gary are courteous and know what they are doing.

Be a regular and enjoy is my advice. You wont get the fake advertising of some of the other places, just great quality ladies imho. But obviously do your research first

We all need to get to Gladesville to celebrate New Year and see this lovely woman

I have also been to other Sydney places too, many are great. But you need to see one great lady here, and you will get my point

AHLUNGOR
04-01-2018, 08:58 AM
In my opinion tits can never be too big :shout:

Yes there are !

Breasts too massive to the point they put me off, yes, even to me a breasts man !

I think for a pair of enhanced tits, this pair here is as big as they could get and while they do look a touch fake due to their sheer size, as reviewed , they could be still good in touch and if not too hard, I’ll take them any time .

Ps. Just personally still prefer them natural of course. Vicky from SF is still the no 1 Thai breasts - until she stopped allowing Spanish !

42Gladesville
18-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Thank you for all the kind words!! Leila is now permanently here 3 nights a week, a bit random schedule but yeah usually always 3 nights a week. She is quickly approaching Coco's level of popularity, so come try her when you have the chance!

Very warm and funny personality, communicates and speak English very well, and boobs that make even every other girls jaws drop whenever she comes to work! Truly one of a kind, we are totally blessed to have her working with us!

Brothelcreeper
18-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Does she ever work in the daytime as when I have tried to book her she always seems to start late at 5 pm ?

croney
19-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Yeh they say daytime and when you ring its 5 pm onwards. Why don't they just say that. Anyway I like the look of her too.

Assandlegs
19-01-2018, 02:16 PM
I would have seen her today as she was on but Assandlegs lead me astray.

Hey BC... sorry that I stopped you... now, a Leila + 1 MMFF double would be very interesting.....