PDA

View Full Version : General talk My picks for 2017

Putter
04-01-2018, 11:43 AM
I've had some awesome shags this year and decided to post my picks for 2017. Most of my top picks are from Ginza. I try to restrict myself to one quality shag at a shop a week. I do try other shops but the girls did not make it to my top picks.

Overall: Hana (J) from Ginza

Top 5 Japanese
Hana (G)
Coco (G)
Sayuri (G)
Maria (42g)
Maria (G)

Top 3 Korean
Eva
Hana
Bibi

Top Chinese
Snowy
Vivian
Kiki

Non shop finds
Had some great sessions with 18/19 year olds I met via sugar daddy sites. Spanish, Aussie blondes , Chinese and French gals. The chicks I tried were students or tourists and provide GFE style sessions e.g. no face fucking! For the uninitiated, it is expensive especially getting hotel or airbnb accommodation. For privacy reasons, no reviews were posted.

Worst sessions?
Saw a cracker ad for a Jap chick in Bondi. She sent me legit looking pics. Was met by two Thai grannies who grabbed and tried to undo my pants! I had to physically push them away and made a quick exit. For details check out my review.

Brothelcreeper
04-01-2018, 09:32 PM
I've had some awesome shags this year and decided to post my picks for 2017. Most of my top picks are from Ginza. I try to restrict myself to one quality shag at a shop a week. I do try other shops but the girls did not make it to my top picks.

Top 5 Japanese
Hana (G)
Coco (G)
Sayuri (G)
Maria (42g)
Maria (G)

Top 3 Korean
Eva
Hana
Bibi

Top Chinese
Snowy
Vivian
Kiki

Non shop finds
Had some great sessions with 18/19 year olds I met via sugar daddy sites. Spanish, Aussie blondes , Chinese and French gals. The chicks I tried were students or tourists and provide GFE style sessions e.g. no face fucking! For the uninitiated, it is expensive especially getting hotel or airbnb accommodation. For privacy reasons, no reviews were posted.

Worst sessions?
Saw a cracker ad for a Jap chick in Bondi. She sent me legit looking pics. Was met by two Thai grannies who grabbed and tried to undo my pants! I had to physically push them away and made a quick exit. For details check out my review.

How much for a sugar daddy fuck ? I assume say $200 hotel plus what do you pay the girl and is it worth it ?

wwrre
05-01-2018, 12:48 AM
I too would want to know how this daddy site works.

yug
05-01-2018, 07:36 PM

Top 5 Japanese
Hana (G)
Coco (G)
Sayuri (G)
Maria (42g)
Maria (G)

Top 3 Korean
Eva
Hana
Bibi

Top Chinese
Snowy
Vivian
Kiki

Non shop finds

Worst sessions?

Does even the shop girls allow face fucking?...I wanted to try it on few girls especially like the ones you see in JAV but I thought it's rather demeaning to them so I always let it pass. Difficult question to ask but did you try it on any of the girls in the above list?...Please feel free to PM me if you are comfortable sharing the name (Totally understand if you don't).

Pixez
07-01-2018, 09:25 PM
First I've heard of these sugar daddy websites! Any you can name drop on this forum?

wwrre
07-01-2018, 11:07 PM
What’s face fucking?

Putter
08-01-2018, 09:40 AM
Check out seekingarrangement.com. Free to browse but you pay to message. I thought it would be a scam when I first tried it about 8 months ago but it was a legit site. It provides a different experience to a shop, but as the cost is high I only meet up once a fortnight. Just be clear with them as to what you want ... I avoid those who only look for emotional/platonic relationships!

As for FF, I only do it on girls I have seen a few times and only if they are comfortable with me. Sayuri + her sis, J Hana, Naomi, and Eva were great girls for this.

Assandlegs
08-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Check out seekingarrangement.com. Free to browse but you pay to message. I thought it would be a scam when I first tried it about 8 months ago but it was a legit site. It provides a different experience to a shop, but as the cost is high I only meet up once a fortnight. Just be clear with them as to what you want ... I avoid those who only look for emotional/platonic relationships!

As for FF, I only do it on girls I have seen a few times and only if they are comfortable with me. Sayuri + her sis, J Hana, Naomi, and Eva were great girls for this.

Did You go through the whole registration process?

davewww
08-01-2018, 12:13 PM
I have never been to Ginza, but are there so cute girls? Are there asking a job offer from Japan?

Assandlegs
08-01-2018, 01:24 PM
I have never been to Ginza, but are there so cute girls? Are there asking a job offer from Japan?

Dave, if you go to their website, they have accurate photos... and yes, all the girls there are very cute/beautiful. I have read a world review where Ginza is ranked 2nd in the world. This is good indication of the quality you find there.
I will try to find link to the review.

samxxxx90
08-01-2018, 03:14 PM
thanks for sharing!

wwrre
08-01-2018, 09:36 PM
Hi putter,

So you have used the website seeking arrangement a few times?

Putter
09-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Yep I did register but only pay once every 2 or 3 months. During the month I am paid up, I get in touch with a bunch of gals. I usually continue with the same gals during the months I am not paid up. Just keep repeating the cycle.