PDA

View Full Version : General talk KTV for Bucks!

Swpunter
04-01-2018, 05:57 PM
Hey bros, so i was put in charge with "entertainment" for a buck night. Thinking of SUGAR in chinatown, just need more info on these KTV if any bro can give an insight on how thing work and how much we are really looking at in term of per person and what expectation from certain places. If any bro have any other suggestion/location i would be deeply appreciated.

cuteguy
04-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Why not a strip club for a buck's night? At least you can see some naked girls dancing for you as well as getting a meal with drinks. The hostess/karaoke bars don't have naked girls just pretty girls sitting and drinking with you for an exorbitant fee.

AHLUNGOR
04-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Why not a strip club for a buck's night? At least you can see some naked girls dancing for you as well as getting a meal with drinks. The hostess/karaoke bars don't have naked girls just pretty girls sitting and drinking with you for an exorbitant fee.

I agree, many years ago I was organising a bucks night for a workmate and we went to the Dancers Carberat ? At the Cross and saw some nude dancing on the big stage then we chip in and pay for the groom to have a private dance by a really hot blonde. During the dance, the girl was really friendly and told us that she is a current Penthouse Pet! Just doing some dancing to make extra cash. Didn’t believe her at the time, next day, walked past a news agency and looked for the magazine and there she was, on the cover.

Bought the Penthouse and gave it to my mate as a gift and we all thought that was pretty cool.

timtam
05-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Ktv is so shit in Australia and so over priced!! I rather save that money and go to Asia for the real ktv experiences!

wwrre
05-01-2018, 12:43 AM
It’s expensive but it’s an OK experience. U pay for what you get. Karaoke with female company. Usually pay about 300-400 each for about 3 hours of karaoke and 2-3 bottles of whisky. There use to be deals where it’s 500 for 3 hours and 1 bottle of whisky between 2 people.

Experiences have obviously even different depending on the girls and venue. It ranges from only holding hands and your hand on their lap and singing karaoke to being able to touch their breasts and getting a bj in the bathroom. You can also try to pick them up and meet them outside of the venue, if you are good looking and have good game (definitely not me, but friends that I frequent with) This has happened on multiple occasions.

wwrre
05-01-2018, 12:45 AM
If you want something fun and guaranteed nudity, I would go with some of the earlier recommendations.

Twin peeks in woolomoloo is always crowd favourite.

Hotel room with a couple of strippers could be fun

wwrre
05-01-2018, 12:46 AM
“Swpunter” how adventurous are your mates?

wwrre
08-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Michael,

How much and how was your experience like?

cuteguy
09-01-2018, 01:29 AM
Michael,

How much and how was your experience like?

Not cheap and you pay for the privilege of having a young Japanese girl sit and drink with you. Better value for money somewhere else.