PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE Goes to ALL -> MOC / BLUEMOON / SWEETGIRL / JAPANESE MODEL

tectonic
12-03-2012, 09:13 PM
So recent commotion about how "Sweetgirl" has been sending blank texts to punters

so just a bit of advice ask before you send texts to your vips or whatever some might not care

but most of them do.

anyway

*MOC do not say you didn't because i have recieved texts from you
*Sweetgirl For sure

as for the other 2 just a heads up

Cheers,
Tec

DeepImpact
12-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Unsolicited text messages without an opt out are actually illegal as Nokia found out. If anyone really wants to do something about it if they think it is SPAM which really it is, you can report it by forwarding to ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority) with the number contained on the second link.

http://tech2.in.com/news/general/australian-regulators-fine-nokia-for-text-message-spam/275722

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/nokia-fined-over-spam-sms-tips/story-fn7celvh-1226252089341

Max Wood
12-03-2012, 11:00 PM
And let them know how SweetGirl got your number too!

wilisno
12-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Just consider this for a second.

If an agency sends SMS to you with new girl information, it's because he thinks you're a VIP, you still can ask him not to of course.

But who would be dumb enough to send you blank text for the purpose to piss off a VIP ? There must be a system failure for this to happen, not a deliberate act !

Max Wood
12-03-2012, 11:22 PM
They send blank emails as well as explicit emails unsolicited on Sunday evenings no less. Yeh, yeh, how did they get my number?

wilisno
12-03-2012, 11:33 PM
They send blank emails as well as explicit emails unsolicited on Sunday evenings no less. Yeh, yeh, how did they get my number?

Easy answer, you're one of their VIP, frequent flyer !

Max Wood
12-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Not really!

tectonic
13-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Easy answer, you're one of their VIP, frequent flyer !

im pretty sure they keep a contact of everyone
doesn't have to be a VIP

also having said that
they must've wanted to send us something but there was just an error so a blank text came out

i'm pretty sure they are using a mobile system in send out texts so there should'nt be any failures as of if a computer system was implemented in sending texts
what i mean is if they use the internet to do it then yes maybe but when you use a phone inorder for you to spam mass texts you have to first go
to your phone -> write a text -> send, inbetween select all those clients.

MyOutCall Australia
13-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Can i ask When (DATE) we've sent you a text sms and the content. pls send it back to syd99 inbox by ur details including your phone number.

You said you "Have" received the advertising SMS from MOC. how many times? and When? We seldom send advertising sms to MOC clients, and it is well known. Even if clients asked for it, we refused.

OKAY? i will do a check with our receptionist and get back to you shortly.

MOC TEAM

wilisno
13-03-2012, 01:46 AM
im pretty sure they keep a contact of everyone
doesn't have to be a VIP

First they need to have your number, I've never been there so they don't have my number. So Max Wood can't deny he hasn't been there !

Max Wood
13-03-2012, 06:08 AM
First they need to have your number, I've never been there so they don't have my number. So Max Wood can't deny he hasn't been there !

I thought I'd give you a free one there Wilisno but it was a long time ago!

wilisno
13-03-2012, 07:43 AM
I thought I'd give you a free one there Wilisno bit it was a long time ago!

That was because you needed to give me that.

tectonic
13-03-2012, 12:26 PM
see there we go MOC handling things their way again
there is no trust, they do not tend to apologize for it.

why would i want you to check with your receptionist?
they obviously don't understand then point of this post e

Onthebeach
13-03-2012, 06:52 PM
I think it a bit irresponsible of any agency to send you a message of any kind just because they have your phone number. The name of the game we play is discretion, by both sides.

tectonic
14-03-2012, 12:33 AM
I think it a bit irresponsible of any agency to send you a message of any kind just because they have your phone number. The name of the game we play is discretion, by both sides.

exactly my point and moc still does not get the point...

MyOutCall Australia
15-03-2012, 03:30 AM
what the point i have not get it ???

Tectonic, i am happy to get this point through right now!!!

let me know your contact number right now!!!

okay????

you will give me right now??? i am waiting your reply brotha! you will do it????

Duncan G

MOC TEAM

MyOutCall Australia
15-03-2012, 03:31 AM
do NOT make this thread finish, at least i WONT!!!

duncan

MOC TEAM

MyOutCall Australia
15-03-2012, 03:33 AM
Can I talk to you technic brotha???

leave your contact number here pls :surprise:

Duncan G

MOC TEAM

MyOutCall Australia
15-03-2012, 03:34 AM
can i talk to you "face to face" technice bro????