PDA

View Full Version : Question Stay safe

Punt69
06-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Have you ever been offered a free BBBJ by ex-WL who has STD?

Stay safe my friends. Also illegal to offer if known to have STD

Dupper
06-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Ridiculous question buddy.
And what is the cost of the STD ?
Hepatitis B or C which could lead to infertility or loss of liver.
And the cost to the taxpayers and the community.
And life long pain and suffering for a free root ?
You weigh up the costs buddy ?

yug
07-01-2018, 12:54 AM
Have you ever been offered a free BBBJ by ex-WL who has STD?

Stay safe my friends. Also illegal to offer if known to have STD

No, I haven't.
If they have STD, they will not tell you about it.
And even worse, most of them wouldn't realize they have one because some of them might not have symptoms until they are tested.
If the STD was treatable and treated, then you most likely will not catch anything.

And by the way, about it being illegal, it's more of a moral issue than a legal one.

Sorry to divert from the main topic but I can't stress this enough: Do everything in moderation .
Those people who punt everyday, every week, every fortnight, lets be totally honest: you will catch something.
You are playing with odds; More you punt, more likely you will catch something.
Case in point: Charlie Sheen.
Fewer sexual partners are always better; you will have that itch to fuck someone hotter but at least you will stay safe and sound.

Stay safe everyone.

curious36
07-01-2018, 07:57 AM
Nobody wants to catch anything.
Everyone is capable to catch a STD.
Someone you know or do not can have a STD.
Good and bad girls can have a STD.
Agree be safe as you can.

Punt69
07-01-2018, 09:22 AM
No, I haven't.
If they have STD, they will not tell you about it.
And even worse, most of them wouldn't realize they have one because some of them might not have symptoms until they are tested.
If the STD was treatable and treated, then you most likely will not catch anything.

And by the way, about it being illegal, it's more of a moral issue than a legal one.

Sorry to divert from the main topic but I can't stress this enough: Do everything in moderation .
Those people who punt everyday, every week, every fortnight, lets be totally honest: you will catch something.
You are playing with odds; More you punt, more likely you will catch something.
Case in point: Charlie Sheen.
Fewer sexual partners are always better; you will have that itch to fuck someone hotter but at least you will stay safe and sound.

Stay safe everyone.

yug you are a smart man.

Pussyhands
07-01-2018, 10:50 AM
I think Charlie sheen caught hiv from sharing needles or having unprotected anal

cuteguy
09-01-2018, 01:42 AM
I think Charlie sheen caught hiv from sharing needles or having unprotected anal

He slept with over 10,000 women and most were WLs. There was always going to be a high probability of him catching something nasty.

Dupper
09-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Who really care's ?
You lie down with dogs you wake up with flea's.
Why wouldn't hookers be any different ?

jediknight4ever
10-01-2018, 04:45 PM
I caught Herpes from a BBBJ 10 years ago, the thing is it wasn't even good.

Brothelcreeper
12-01-2018, 07:00 PM
I reckon punting is still pretty safe. I have seen well over 2,000 girls in 16 years. Mostly bbbj and pretty much always DATY and have never caught anything. I get myself checked about once a year.

paddington244
13-01-2018, 07:55 PM
I will get you a years of service plaque next Xmas
Smiles

Jason456
15-01-2018, 01:48 PM
Better steer clear of those BBBJ if you want stay on the safe side.

cuteguy
15-01-2018, 02:34 PM
I reckon punting is still pretty safe. I have seen well over 2,000 girls in 16 years. Mostly bbbj and pretty much always DATY and have never caught anything. I get myself checked about once a year.

Most WLs usually get checked every 3 months and they don't work or see customers every day. If guys visit shops nearly every day and see numerous girls, shouldn't they be getting checked more than once a year?:question:

sing400
15-01-2018, 02:50 PM
I always try mininise my risk for avoding bbbj.
There are a few FS shops that i visit from time to time, and they charge in tiers by services performed.

When i tell the papasan that i dont want bbbj so just stick to standard or silver or bronze level, and i get the look really saying im really cheaping out on thw extra $30 for bbbj and as if anyone would not want bbbbj, well im one of them.

CunningLinguist
16-01-2018, 12:12 AM
I get myself checked about once a year.
So if you caught something at the beginning of the year you would infect 260 girls and your wife before getting tested ...

BongKong
16-01-2018, 01:24 AM
So if you caught something at the beginning of the year you would infect 260 girls and your wife before getting tested ...

You gotta chuck in a ladyboy or two as well

BlueX
16-01-2018, 01:26 AM
If you are worried about bbbj, you should not even kiss them at all. WL usually gets STD checks regularly, some even every month. Many are obviously worried about STDs. In many ways, they usually know whether they are infected or not more than you if you only get STD checks once per year