PDA

View Full Version : General talk Clothes fetish

Longan
10-01-2018, 02:38 AM
This is going to sound very odd. But I have this fetish i dont know how to describe but basically i like girls with clothes on. Where i make out with her and start touching her pussy and tits through her panties and reach under her bra and start roaming.

Normally the session would start in the shower and we would totally skip the part that I'm turned on the most by. The question is how do I do the above without being too rapey? When my primal instincts kick in, its hard for me to control myself and if i get too rapey from the get go it might ruin the rest of hte session. The is probably basic making out 101 for a lot of you but yeah im quite terrible at it.

OmniMime
10-01-2018, 07:06 AM
I've had a session like this one before a few years back. Chinese agency used to run out of this apartment block sitting on the building with the Dixon One shopping lots, down on Harbour Street Haymarket (I think they're still operating out of the Burwood area.. I remember this session well since it was a first going at that sort of thing. But all details to remember are a bit sketchy. Girl I had was a Chinese by the name of one Angela. Long black hair. Round and cute face. Sports a c-cup rack. A very nice round ass to boot. Still have her photos as well. That session was a bit of a late morning-fuck session. She was late anyway that time. Plus it was our 2nd or 3rd session that time.

Cutting out the other details, when we got in, I asked if she already had a shower before coming (using translator app). And she had in her own place before coming over. Only I needed to shower down. She was stripped down to her undies, lain down on the bed. Black bra, can't remember the style. Black g-string, and I think somewhat glittery. Next to her, she had to answer a few texts and calls (since technically our session didn't actually start yet, but she let me in so I didn't have to wait outside). At that moment, I was fondling with her. Legs, navel, neck, tits and pussy. She struggled to keep it steady when she was in the middle of a phone call, and naturally we had our eyes locked. It certainly got more exciting when my hand was roaming in her panties. Of course, minutes later she had to hang up from not being able to talk properly. How could she anyway. Next to her, one hand was rubbing her clit, another hand fiddling her her tits, kisses pecking along her neck. And that was only for about 5 or so minutes, until she couldn't take it. So, she decided to get on with it. But, first she had to clean up her undies in the sink, as she was pouring out her juices all over it.

It was an interesting session, indeed. And having recalled this, I'm compelled to do something like this again, lol~

Brothelcreeper
10-01-2018, 07:48 AM
Have a shower then ask the girl to put her clothes back on. You can then play with her through her clothes.

I like this as well

I have fucked many girls with their clothes on, pull down their knickers, leave the rest on and in you go. The last one I did had her full gym gear on and I left my motorbike jacket on :shout:

Dak2000
10-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Yes a bit of petting and rubbing through the clothes is much more thrilling than both ending up naked standing beside the bed straight after “hello”.

Some of the girls look so lovely in their little dresses I ask them to keep them on at the start...

harrycd
10-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Have a shower then ask the girl to put her clothes back on. You can then play with her through her clothes.

I like this as well

I have fucked many girls with their clothes on, pull down their knickers, leave the rest on and in you go. The last one I did had her full gym gear on and I left my motorbike jacket on :shout:

Gym clothes are great, love yoga pants

marmont
10-01-2018, 12:07 PM
The lady getting undressed, showering, then getting dressed again ?

I like skin to skin, and this is just going to waste 5 minutes of 60 minutes

If you want to feel a lady through her clothes, isnt that what RnT is about (or highschool ?)

Brothelcreeper
10-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Gym clothes are great, love yoga pants

That's what she had on Yoga pants. Not for long though :cool2:

rooter
10-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Winter
Windcheater/Sloppy Joe, tracky dacks, and Ugg boots
Spring
T shirt, short denim jeans, and sneakers
Summer
Bikini, sarong and thongs/Hawaiianas
Autumn
Hoody, yoga pants, and bare feet.

BlackToad
11-01-2018, 02:06 PM
I love a girl in gym wear especially yoga pants. Other thing I love is a girl in a bikini, turns me on more than lingerie.

Saw a lovely WL yesterday with huge natural d cups. Now I’m thinking of buying her a bikini for our next session.

rooter
11-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

Oh and the au naturel look is cute ... especially with hair in ponytails, pigtails and messy loose buns.
Ciggy hanging out the mouth is sexy too.

Assandlegs
11-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Winter
Spring
Summer
Autumn

hang on Rooter... I thought that this is what YOU like to wear....

x11
11-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Its is what rooter likes to wear... i must say he's really cute with pigtails....