PDA

View Full Version : General talk PussySliding...

local
13-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Wow first time I have actually seen it advertised !!

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/TherapeuticMassage/massage-special-p-silde/84478122

So any volunteers to report ?

IBMPC
13-01-2018, 02:36 PM
PussySliding? Is it included in FS? What's the point just do PussySliding?

cheapass
18-01-2018, 07:32 AM
I've had this a few times in massage - its an amazing feeling. even better than FS sometimes!

jzchan
18-01-2018, 02:27 PM
PussySliding? Is it included in FS? What's the point just do PussySliding?

Some girls just won't have sex on principle. Take for example Candy from 501 Newtown and Warwick Farm who has just recently retired. I have seen her for years and she just wouldn't have sex with me. She'd give a great pussy slide though and I even got her to fanny fart quite a few times from the slide, but never any actual real penetration. Cumming all over between the legs or on the belly is just awesome though.

BlueX
18-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Once had pussyslide when doing nuru massage b2b, where it did penetrate in either accidentally or deliberately, not sure. Safe to say, checks after checks for 1 year. You do need to be careful if yours is angled certain ways

Mclovin69
18-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Wow first time I have actually seen it advertised !!

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/TherapeuticMassage/massage-special-p-silde/84478122

So any volunteers to report ?

mm where is located or is outcall?

sukeong
19-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Once had pussyslide when doing nuru massage b2b, where it did penetrate in either accidentally or deliberately, not sure. Safe to say, checks after checks for 1 year. You do need to be careful if yours is angled certain ways
Where do u get nuru b2b in Aus? Or is this overseas?

BlueX
19-01-2018, 08:50 PM
One i used to go is e-massage across from World Square, but instead of using lubs, they use moisturizer instead, but close enough. Do be prepared for the price since its about $180 for 1 hour. Depending on whether the girls like you or not, you may or may not get extra stuffs or change of positions

sukeong
20-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Mmm sounds like plenty variables for.that price. But thanks

newbie111
21-01-2018, 12:48 PM
2 years back there was a viet girl works in North Sydney 83 Walker street that does pussy slide. I requested B2B but instead got a pussy slide. :)

webtelor
23-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Would be worried about what happens after the accidental slip in. For me, i wont wanna take the risk. The experience i had once was this fl got so into the mood that she wanted to slip my bro in. Good thing i stopped her if not i wont have been able to sleep.

curious36
15-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Risky but enjoyable.
However I would rather all the way in.
Yes had a few accident penetration.
Pussy slide you always want more lol.

webtelor
15-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Risky but enjoyable.
However I would rather all the way in.
Yes had a few accident penetration.
Pussy slide you always want more lol.

Its only after the senses come back that the risk part will kick in. Thats how i feel.

curious36
15-02-2018, 02:05 PM
Walking across the road is risky.
Everybody needs to decide what risks they are willing to take.
No right or wrong answer.
Have to be willing to accept their actions.

Blue007
08-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Definitely keen to try it :)

davies1520
10-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Its fun (had a glorious one during a soapy massage in bangkok, back when I was single) but I avoid it. A chick at pure massage started giving me one last year but I stopped her fairly quickly.

The chance of exchanging hiv is very slim. You'd both need open cold sores or something. Even with an accidental penetration.

Pretty quick way to contract syphilus though, or one of the others. Drug resistant clap, anyone? Try and explain that to the family.

Nope... perceived risk is up to the individual but I try to be as safe as possible these days. Except for daty, though that is rare too as I try to stick to rnt, even if not that successfully.

Bob Smith
10-04-2018, 07:33 PM
Its fun (had a glorious one during a soapy massage in bangkok, back when I was single) but I avoid it. A chick at pure massage started giving me one last year but I stopped her fairly quickly.

The chance of exchanging hiv is very slim. You'd both need open cold sores or something. Even with an accidental penetration.

Pretty quick way to contract syphilus though, or one of the others. Drug resistant clap, anyone? Try and explain that to the family.

Nope... perceived risk is up to the individual but I try to be as safe as possible these days. Except for daty, though that is rare too as I try to stick to rnt, even if not that successfully.

You've put me off it without even trying it first, thanks for the reality check though.

Pibul8383
03-06-2018, 09:34 AM
Risky but sounds like it would feel great

Gurus
05-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Have had a few places offer this but have stopped now given the risk.

SinSeeker
07-06-2018, 06:24 PM
I had a ML do this once. She covered my penis with a couple of wet wipes and rode me for it for 15-20 minutes while I feasted on her boobs. It was pretty intense and quite enjoyable. But haven't had a repeat since.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

syd_lad
16-06-2018, 11:41 AM
I have never come across an ML that does pussyslides.have asked a few after seeing them a cpl of times but been refused, thought thats a norm

Mattdaemon
10-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Quite risky advised not to do it, they may not get checked

sukeong
16-07-2018, 10:30 PM
I have never come across an ML that does pussyslides.have asked a few after seeing them a cpl of times but been refused, thought thats a norm

Definitely the exception rather than the norm unless you find one that regularly does it. Most dun even know how or want to do it unfortunately

d3nz0
26-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Hard to find a woman that rides well

Le Jend
05-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Nothing wrong with a good pussy slide

Carby
06-09-2018, 08:41 PM
The only pussy slide i ever got was with Taylor at Ginza, which was bloody fantastic, but yea, if anyone has any MLs around the City that offers, im all ears.

OmniMime
07-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Out of all the MLs and WLs I've had, Jessie was the best at it. I would consider myself lucky to have experienced it before she turned manager. Next after her was Yuna, also at Ginza. Third would be Love, also at Ginza.

Hu6e
07-09-2018, 09:45 AM
Out of all the MLs and WLs I've had, Jessie was the best at it. I would consider myself lucky to have experienced it before she turned manager. Next after her was Yuna, also at Ginza. Third would be Love, also at Ginza.

I gotta admit that Loves pussy slide was unreal.
Made me wanna go raw and just fuck her guts out.
But that of course didnt happen.

OmniMime
07-09-2018, 01:03 PM
I gotta admit that Loves pussy slide was unreal.
Made me wanna go raw and just fuck her guts out.
But that of course didnt happen.

If I win 6000 from Tab tonight, I'll probably go on a fuckfest on the weekend, Love for a few hours first up, lol~~

Hu6e
07-09-2018, 07:33 PM
If I win 6000 from Tab tonight, I'll probably go on a fuckfest on the weekend, Love for a few hours first up, lol~~

May the luck of a thousand punters loads be with you.

Apha1401
08-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Usually get pussy slides at the $70 tipping mark in cbd. Girl has to look the part otherwise its a no go, even for standard nude hj price - push that bitch off. But i love a mean japanese slide followed by spanish to finish

Mclovin69
18-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Any recommendation?

Hu6e
18-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Any recommendation?

Ginza ladies do it

local
23-10-2018, 11:50 AM
Any recommendation?

Funny... The "Nudebarber" does it.
As told to me...
Mate was past liverpool somewhere and got horny, stopped and browsed locanto and the nudebarber came up. seems she's moved out that way.
So she had no problem doing it, and he said apart from being extra careful not to pop it in, he had the best time.

Thats the biggest problem, its just so tempting to let it slide in..... (so be careful out there !)

Hu6e
23-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Funny... The "Nudebarber" does it.
As told to me...
Mate was past liverpool somewhere and got horny, stopped and browsed locanto and the nudebarber came up. seems she's moved out that way.
So she had no problem doing it, and he said apart from being extra careful not to pop it in, he had the best time.

Thats the biggest problem, its just so tempting to let it slide in..... (so be careful out there !)

The older Asian lady??
She does MUCH more than that.

Yageez88
24-10-2018, 07:49 PM
Think the first girl was Jessie.. or maybe it was Venus (Thai one) at Ginza... damn, I miss Venus!

Now I try do it with most girls..

Mr Bastard
24-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Is this a comedy thread?

Voidpunt
05-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Feels great particulaly if they are in to it ;) )

Mclovin69
05-11-2018, 03:53 PM
Feels great particulaly if they are in to it ;) )

any recommendation for a ML offering pussy slide.

dready69
04-02-2019, 03:55 PM
Before I was offered and had to say no. If Im getting that close. I like to be in like flyn

the_boss_king
15-02-2019, 10:44 AM
a lot of the Korean massage parlours do this service.

its actually quite a good feeling !

Yougottabe
27-04-2019, 12:52 AM
I think some of those up market Korean places might do them but it been 5 years since I’ve been too any. I used to get the odd pussy slide @Midas back in the day. I never asked though just happened. I also got one @Juliets once about 6 years ago & got more than I bargained for. She just put it in there. In hindsight probably lucky I didn’t catch anything

PervySage
19-05-2019, 11:48 PM
I think some of those up market Korean places might do them but it been 5 years since I’ve been too any. I used to get the odd pussy slide @Midas back in the day. I never asked though just happened. I also got one @Juliets once about 6 years ago & got more than I bargained for. She just put it in there. In hindsight probably lucky I didn’t catch anything

The first time I got this was from an ML, she just hopped on and started grinding and felt awesome but freaked the hell outta me for a few days after.

PhilWang
08-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Whereabouts are the Korean places? I know about Juliet’s but where are the others?

cuteguy
09-06-2019, 03:33 PM
More of the new RNT places that have inexperienced or new girls are doing full on pussy sliding.

OmniMime
09-06-2019, 03:49 PM
More of the new RNT places that have inexperienced or new girls are doing full on pussy sliding.Hmmm... I'd like to know ^^

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

local
10-06-2019, 01:03 PM
More of the new RNT places that have inexperienced or new girls are doing full on pussy sliding.

I could say you are wrong, but it remains to be seen (or experienced).
It really depends on what you term "Pussy sliding".
of course don't forget the reverse >> "Cock Sliding" which is actually more dangerous, as most guys would be tempted to slip it in :-)

DoMoSan
10-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Have not tried RNT in a long time since transitioning to FS.
Korean massage parlours would come close to the experience you are looking for. Places like Midas, Juliet’s, Romeos or Masstige8. Price wise it’s higher than your chinese massage shops but there is showers in the rooms to clean off all the debauchery that goes on in private

PervySage
20-06-2019, 06:42 AM

Not sure it's just the new shops and inexperienced ML...

I have been to some of the popular shops on this forum (won't name) and more and more MLs are providing ever increasing list of services..

And it's not the inexperienced girls driving this, Experienced MLs who previously would get angry about various service requests now performing them sometimes without even request as part of their part 2 routine...e.g DFK, pussy slide...

I assumed there is just more competition and so everyone is just doing more.

cmk76
20-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Not sure it's just the new shops and inexperienced ML...

I have been to some of the popular shops on this forum (won't name) and more and more MLs are providing ever increasing list of services..

And it's not the inexperienced girls driving this, Experienced MLs who previously would get angry about various service requests now performing them sometimes without even request as part of their part 2 routine...e.g DFK, pussy slide...

I assumed there is just more competition and so everyone is just doing more.

Girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do... To earn their keep... There is an over supply of shops... The ones that are having to work 6 days, spreading themselves out in different parts of Sydney to capture a larger customer base... Very few can rely on pulling 2 - 3 shifts to survive... Unless they're good at saving, and have stashed a bit away for a rainy day...

woods23
20-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Lol few years ago at rnt we guys here give each other five 5 if we scored any extras....is a top feeling.

We would PM each other how good it is took how many visits etc hshaha. I had finally conquered her lol:smile:

cuteguy
26-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Lol few years ago at rnt we guys here give each other five 5 if we scored any extras....is a top feeling.

We would PM each other how good it is took how many visits etc hshaha. I had finally conquered her lol:smile:

How many visits did it take before she finally gave in to your requests?:question:

woods23
27-06-2019, 11:31 AM
How many visits did it take before she finally gave in to your requests?:question:

Back then the good one need at least 3 visit they were tough cookies .
But it also depends which shop some is much tougher than other.

sydind
28-07-2019, 03:46 PM
Been offered FS few times if you are regular to a girl in the massage shop. Damn I don't carry condoms so missed them

Akeem75
15-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Just realising the importance of carrying some condoms with you:)

Rodger10
17-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Just carry some doms just in case :P

Maxidonga
28-11-2019, 08:32 AM
Risky business without protection, especially if she is willing for bareback and hasn’t got her own supply. Stay safe !

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Why not get protected and have fun at the same time ?

Go to the FS shop , get bbbj up yours to full mask then dom on, WL lube well then you can have all the cocks slides and pussy slides for all you like . And when you have enough or can’t take it any more, just put it All in and fuck for all it’s worth !

PS. in fact, from my recent visit to the 6 Star Korean babe Niko at 5 Star, half way enjoying her sensational BBBJ, she came up and started to pussy slide me, and it felt great for like 5 seconds as it was that slippery and sensual feeling - then I thought, hang on, there ain't no dom, so she was sliding me bare back, and that slippery feeling, was that her saliva on my cock or was she wet already. I can't take any risk so I pull her up to me and I didn't want to upset her as I thought that was great service, so I just said more mouth please. then the most embarrassing moment, Niko turned around to remove the dom which I had no idea and when did she put that on me ??

Silly me aside, as stated above, Niko obviously was doing everything properly and safety, so be prepared and just lay back and enjoy !!

Maxidonga
03-12-2019, 10:11 PM
Why not get protected and have fun at the same time ?

Go to the FS shop , get bbbj up yours to full mask then dom on, WL lube well then you can have all the cocks slides and pussy slides for all you like . And when you have enough or can’t take it any more, just put it All in and fuck for all it’s worth !

PS. in fact, from my recent visit to the 6 Star Korean babe Niko at 5 Star, half way enjoying her sensational BBBJ, she came up and started to pussy slide me, and it felt great for like 5 seconds as it was that slippery and sensual feeling - then I thought, hang on, there ain't no dom, so she was sliding me bare back, and that slippery feeling, was that her saliva on my cock or was she wet already. I can't take any risk so I pull her up to me and I didn't want to upset her as I thought that was great service, so I just said more mouth please. then the most embarrassing moment, Niko turned around to remove the dom which I had no idea and when did she put that on me ??

Silly me aside, as stated above, Niko obviously was doing everything properly and safety, so be prepared and just lay back and enjoy !!

It’s good to know that you can be safe and sensually pleasured at the same time. Thanks for that

iphone
07-12-2019, 08:48 PM
And what's the name for when you hug the girl from behind and your cock slides between her legs and she moves her ass front and back? Also pussy slides? Got once from 278 club when shower together with the girl. It was so so So good I was asking it is in? The girl laugh said of course no... Embarrassed....

Maxidonga
07-12-2019, 11:25 PM
And what's the name for when you hug the girl from behind and your cock slides between her legs and she moves her ass front and back? Also pussy slides? Got once from 278 club when shower together with the girl. It was so so So good I was asking it is in? The girl laugh said of course no... Embarrassed....

Is that called Italian?

SexyBoi
08-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Is that called Italian?

Yup! Correct. Titty fuck - Spanish Butt fuck - Italian NO penetration of course!

iphone
08-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Butt fuck - Italian NO penetration of course!

Oh that is so good... Your little brother need to be hard stiff of course and the feeling is just amazing....

downzones123
12-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Italian is great but works only for the strong willed man, a little of waist adjustment and you're in.

devo69
13-12-2019, 07:47 PM

Yeah imagine telling the family. I can't imagine it because I am not married and I have no kids. Easy choice to make when you enjoy various ladies on a regular basis, I wondered what I would do when I got married etc. That's when it occurred to me - DON'T GET MARRIED DUMBASS. Problem solved.

Maxidonga
13-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Yeah imagine telling the family. I can't imagine it because I am not married and I have no kids. Easy choice to make when you enjoy various ladies on a regular basis, I wondered what I would do when I got married etc. That's when it occurred to me - DON'T GET MARRIED DUMBASS. Problem solved.

Haha, great solution devo

downzones123
14-12-2019, 12:09 AM

What a legend. Well said. Since i dont have a family and gf yet thats why i'm still punting, but when i have a partner, *pray to god* i dont punt. Contracting an STD to partner for your adventure is just not right.