PDA

View Full Version : General talk Happy birthday Harrycd!

Longan
13-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Harry, you mentioned your birthday was in early Jan. Happy birthday dude! Any punting plans?

Just visited Cookie recently based on your and others positive reviews. She's actually really pretty and friendly, liked her a lot.

Random posting but I'm very bored tonight so spent quite a bit of time on this forum.

Assandlegs
13-01-2018, 11:46 PM
Happy birthday Harry. Cookie is pretty awesome actually.. a little pocket rocket. I seen her when she had the cute bob cut. Ahhh... good times.

harrycd
14-01-2018, 01:09 AM
Lol was wondering how you knew my bday.

Cookie was great and her Bob cut was hot, not a fan of her extensions. I haven't seen her again as she struggled with my size where she was gripping my dick round two to control penetration. But even with that her service was great hence the recommendation.

My only punt this year has been with Hana from 42/m5 who was amazing. I've seen her twice since Christmas, and she has said that she was going to cut her hair short again soon lol

I wanted to hit up p244 to check it out but some unexpected bills came thru draining my punting fund. Plus I'm hitting up Thailand in Feb so part of me is saying to just wait until I'm there.
I've also wanted to do a double on my birthday but I'm pretty vanilla/tame so if need to see both girls individually first and I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with a double anyway :(

Haven't been to Ginza in a while and have been meaning to see some more Japanese girls, weirdly even though the JAV star with short hair sounds like she would be my type I dunno she looks too young in the photos and her videos didn't really do it for me.
I think I prefer older looking JAV girls, my current 3 favs are Airi Suzumura, Asahi Mizuno and Suzuki Koharu. Hmm pretty easy to see that I have a type lol

Assandlegs
14-01-2018, 02:34 AM
Lol was wondering how you knew my bday.

Cookie was great and her Bob cut was hot, not a fan of her extensions. I haven't seen her again as she struggled with my size where she was gripping my dick round two to control penetration. But even with that her service was great hence the recommendation.

My only punt this year has been with Hana from 42/m5 who was amazing. I've seen her twice since Christmas, and she has said that she was going to cut her hair short again soon lol

I wanted to hit up p244 to check it out but some unexpected bills came thru draining my punting fund. Plus I'm hitting up Thailand in Feb so part of me is saying to just wait until I'm there.
I've also wanted to do a double on my birthday but I'm pretty vanilla/tame so if need to see both girls individually first and I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with a double anyway :(

Haven't been to Ginza in a while and have been meaning to see some more Japanese girls, weirdly even though the JAV star with short hair sounds like she would be my type I dunno she looks too young in the photos and her videos didn't really do it for me.
I think I prefer older looking JAV girls, my current 3 favs are Airi Suzumura, Asahi Mizuno and Suzuki Koharu. Hmm pretty easy to see that I have a type lol

Harrycd.. you need to hit up P244 for a double.... the girls are just awesome!! BC and I did the MMFF with Eva and Lisa.. man.. hot stuff :P