PDA

View Full Version : General talk Have you had a lady ask for money outside of the shop?

LookingForTheOne
17-01-2018, 10:40 PM
I became friends with a massage girl and used to see her outside of work and go to her house. If I asked for a massage everything was strictly business. She recently left the industry to live with her on and off boyfriend who is apparently well off in money and they are now going to see her family in another country. The other day she calls me up to say that she is now making a mistake being with her partner and plans to end it after they get back from their holiday but she didn't want to ask her boyfriend for the money to go overseas because of the pending breakup situation, so she asked me. She told me she would pay me back after the holiday but currently she has no income as her boyfriend hates her doing massage. I have yet to answer but I have raised my concerns about her paying me back. I have suggested that if she is really going to breakup with boy then she could do private massages for me and that way she does not need to return the money. On a different note I have also had girls call me up and say that the guy they just gave a Part 2 for did a runner and can I transfer $50 into their bank accounts. When I refuse they actually get the shits.. How is this my problem???

PBoy
18-01-2018, 02:52 AM
Don't fall for the pity stories. They are not your responsibility and they are not treating you with any extra affection or as a friend. You're being taken for a ride if you give them money.

Babycat
18-01-2018, 08:06 AM
Where are their saving? Impossible to gone all even if she's in a normal condition of work. But you can help with small amount, and just think you lose it. Don't think about it so you don't have to get paranoid if she doesn't pay back. To know about one person by a hundred bucks is still cheap.

BlueX
18-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Have came across WLs or MLs that asked if i could help them out financially, but most i ever did was just small amount. I ain't their sugar daddy, so never gonna help them out big time

faruk
18-01-2018, 09:49 AM
Yeah went on some dates with a ML and then later asked me for $1000. I ran faster than Forrest Gump.

Don't do it. Things will end badly - for you.

AHLUNGOR
18-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Unfortunately things like this happens all the times as many girls will do the asking and you’ll be surprised to know that many punters actually willingly handed over their hard earn cash !

Of course I won’t know all the inside details and what have been traded in exchanges for the finances. But no one pointing a gun to their heads that’s for sure, may be just some sweet sweet talks and there goes his sweet (shits?) surrender!

If in doubt, just join the lonely heart club band ........ haha

Cheers

Brothelcreeper
18-01-2018, 01:13 PM
A girl that I was seeing recently outside the shop was hassling me to buy her a new iPhone but I said no. Lots of girls get punters buying them things, a regular of mine has a wealthy client and when she sees him she goes online and orders handbags using his credit card at $500 a time.

Another had a client buy her a $40,000 engagement ring and then broke it off and she kept it.

Up to the customer if they want to lavish the girls with money. Not my scene.

Robg
18-01-2018, 03:04 PM
I did lend money to one girl her name started with N had a really hard time getting some of it back ,never again .

CunningLinguist
18-01-2018, 06:26 PM
If a WL/ML asks you for money she is basically saying: You are stupid and I can take your money so easily.
There is one born every minute.

Brothelcreeper
18-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Also the WL's that work several days a week are earning more cash free dosh than most punters on the forum.

Eg checkout chick works 40 hours a Coles at $20 hr. Takes home say $600 week.

Girl goes to a busy shop, works say 4 shifts and takes home $2k to $4k tax free.

One of the student WL's that I see regularly has a new $1500 iPhone, lots of new handbags, nice clothes etc all paid for by selling her pussy and the odd punter lavishing her with gifts.

If you want to give them money that is up to you but they can earn it quicker than we can.

LookingForTheOne
18-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Also the WL's that work several days a week are earning more cash free dosh than most punters on the forum.

Eg checkout chick works 40 hours a Coles at $20 hr. Takes home say $600 week.

Girl goes to a busy shop, works say 4 shifts and takes home $2k to $4k tax free.

One of the student WL's that I see regularly has a new $1500 iPhone, lots of new handbags, nice clothes etc all paid for by selling her pussy and the odd punter lavishing her with gifts.

If you want to give them money that is up to you but they can earn it quicker than we can.

I am only new to the punter scene but yes I was shocked at how much the girls can earn. One told me that she earns $1000 every 3 days but she says she's abit lazy and the other one happily counted thousands of dollars in front of me when I stayed at her house. She would send me pictures of her booking schedule if I asked if she was busy and at times she had 10 bookings one after the other. I am kinda of a sucker when they say they just send back money to their family's

yug
18-01-2018, 11:06 PM
I became friends with a massage girl and used to see her outside of work and go to her house. If I asked for a massage everything was strictly business. She recently left the industry to live with her on and off boyfriend who is apparently well off in money and they are now going to see her family in another country. The other day she calls me up to say that she is now making a mistake being with her partner and plans to end it after they get back from their holiday but she didn't want to ask her boyfriend for the money to go overseas because of the pending breakup situation, so she asked me. She told me she would pay me back after the holiday but currently she has no income as her boyfriend hates her doing massage. I have yet to answer but I have raised my concerns about her paying me back. I have suggested that if she is really going to breakup with boy then she could do private massages for me and that way she does not need to return the money. On a different note I have also had girls call me up and say that the guy they just gave a Part 2 for did a runner and can I transfer $50 into their bank accounts. When I refuse they actually get the shits.. How is this my problem???

This is a textbook con.

Red Flag 1: The other day she calls me up to say that she is now making a mistake being with her partner and plans to end it after they get back from their holiday but she didn't want to ask her boyfriend for the money to go overseas because of the pending breakup situation, so she asked me.
- From experience, boyfriend's in on it too. It has happened to me before. In my case, I found out she had a husband and husband was in it too. She is not gonna leave her boyfriend. "Pending breakup situation, plans to break up after holiday!" - This is a start of a long line of excuses. You might have listened to her with pity; but in reality, it doesn't even warrant slightest of your attention. She is playing damsel in distress. She knows we guys fall for that easily.

Red Flag 2: She told me she would pay me back after the holiday but currently she has no income as her boyfriend hates her doing massage
- If someone is breaking up, she should have all the more reason to go work and earn some money. Plus the story doesn't add up. They are going overseas to see her parents. Why would she do that if she is thinking of breaking up?

Here is what I think: Possibly they are going overseas to meet her parents to get approval for marriage. Who knows? They might be going there to get married and honeymoon. She needs a little play money or something.

Even if she is telling you the truth, nothing good's gonna come of it.

birch
19-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Basically if a WL or ML who is otherwise healthy and still able to work is in need of cash, They are going to need all kinds of other help (including near endless supplies of cash) to get them out of whatever shit they have got themselves into.

wattle
19-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Its an art to know if you are being played by a woman

The more desperate you are for a date or sex, the more a woman can sense this, and the more likely you are to be taken advantage of

Women can smell fear and desperation, men make it so obvious

Dont get me wrong, men equally can play a woman

But as a guy, there are the usual signs you need to watch for that show that the woman isnt into you

Keep a look out for the signs, its not hard

JAV_Fan69
21-01-2018, 09:47 AM
Fuck giving WL's and ML's money outside the shop. A smart (notice I didnt say hard or good) worker with a strong hustle will have more tax free, unaccounted for scratch than most of us in here combined.

I know a WL (possibly the same one RobG had dramas with) that recently ran a long term game on a punter and came out with almost 500K. Of course, that 500K then proceeded to get pissed down the tubes over a few solid months at James Packers fancy RSL. Back to work she goes!

Shoryureppa
21-01-2018, 11:03 AM
She is obviously a leech. A woman should be able to pay for herself.

Littlewonder
24-01-2018, 07:07 PM
Its not a good idea to give money to a wl or ml but if you do don't expect to get it back only give her what you are prepared to loose if you must give her anything.

mak695
24-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Maybe I just got lucky, but a few years ago a ML I used to regularly see asked me for $20 bucks cause she was a bit short for a taxi home as she was leaving after me to go see her kid in hospital but I only had pineapples at the time so I gave her one. I saw her a few weeks later, she remembered the debt and she paid for the massage and extras. Must have been a once in a blue moon event for me.

Littlewonder
24-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Maybe I just got lucky, but a few years ago a ML I used to regularly see asked me for $20 bucks cause she was a bit short for a taxi home as she was leaving after me to go see her kid in hospital but I only had pineapples at the time so I gave her one. I saw her a few weeks later, she remembered the debt and she paid for the massage and extras. Must have been a once in a blue moon event for me.

$20 is nothing I would give a girl that any time she asked if you loose it so be it but more than likely she will repay you 10 times over. Its the $10000 ones I worry about.

LookingForTheOne
24-01-2018, 10:40 PM
I asked the girl what she spent all her money on but she said she only made $1300 per week and $1500 on a good week. She always made her lunch so I know she saved.

I tend to believe that the boyfriend might be involved, so I just told her I will do FS privates with her behind the BF's back. If she was going to leave boyfriend and is desperate for money I am doing a just service in helping to girl out. So far she has not taken a bite from the forbidden apple.

yug
24-01-2018, 11:38 PM
I asked the girl what she spent all her money on but she said she only made $1300 per week and $1500 on a good week. She always made her lunch so I know she saved.

I tend to believe that the boyfriend might be involved, so I just told her I will do FS privates with her behind the BF's back. If she was going to leave boyfriend and is desperate for money I am doing a just service in helping to girl out. So far she has not taken a bite from the forbidden apple.

Good move. Ball's in her court.
But I would be surprised if she takes you up on your offer.

cuteguy
01-02-2018, 05:54 PM
I did lend money to one girl her name started with N had a really hard time getting some of it back ,never again .

Likewise. Helped out one Thai girl on the condition she return the money because she was begging for assistance to pay her rent. In my early days, I didn't know that girls could make such large sums of money by working in shops. After handing over the money, she disappeared. It was just by chance that I saw her crossing a street in the city that I got her. She played dumb at first but then she came up with the offer of sex to pay her debt. This would take place at another time. I wasn't going to fall for this one and told her to go to the ATM and get the money or I would report her to the authorities. She withdrew her money from the ATM and it was the last I saw of her. After that, it was no way Jose. LOL

woodcock
01-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Likewise. Helped out one Thai girl on the condition she return the money because she was begging for assistance to pay her rent. In my early days, I didn't know that girls could make such large sums of money by working in shops. After handing over the money, she disappeared. It was just by chance that I saw her crossing a street in the city that I got her. She played dumb at first but then she came up with the offer of sex to pay her debt. This would take place at another time. I wasn't going to fall for this one and told her to go to the ATM and get the money or I would report her to the authorities. She withdrew her money from the ATM and it was the last I saw of her. After that, it was no way Jose. LOL

You should of took up the free sex then ask for the $ back or u will report it lol double win

Poonhound69
02-02-2018, 12:20 AM
If you send a WL money, you are a sucker, plain and simple. I've become friends with a few ones over the years and it is always a mistake. They will always ask for money and come up with a bullshit story, so it's better to keep things strictly business with them. As my friend correctly advised me from day 1, just fuck them and pay them. Simple.