PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Irene - squealing hottie

threebysix
19-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Booked Irene based on the 1-2 reviews here (especial quackm2002's short review); I was surprised there weren't any more detailed...
I generally prefer not to book without sight seen or picture upfront... had some so so experience in quite a few shops which I'd rather not say (or risk get shot down... ;))

I think it was Sam who asked if I had a book which I said yes, however asked him to show me all the girls anyways. He happily obliged.
The line up was awesome with an eye on Mickey and Skye's bulging top!

Stuck to my guns, he led me up to the room. From the front door, Irene looked so-so fully wrapped in her lace kimono; it was too late...
As I came closer, I was in quack's words 'absolutely blown away'. She was super cute - not hot, almost... picturesque.

Lets get down to specifics.

Looks:
- Similar to Miki picturesque but much cuter. Miki would be considered elegant IMO
- I would say her figure is thiner than Joy/ Barbie or Miki however not as toned as Wendy or Fay.
- Her boobs - full D, nicely done with a more natural feeling.

Service:
- DFK - without hesitation - there was plenty, light and deep, mixing it up time to time
- BBBJ - the girl knows how to work it, good suction - eye contact. She loved it more than I probably did. My only comment - would have been to have her deep throat which never happened.
- GFE - more GFE, didn't really turn on the PSE - I don't think she is the type however boys prove me wrong!
- She can take it in any position, missionary, scissors, standing, flat, doggie, cow girl.... the girl is a go-er. Slow, fast, passionate, she's into it.
- Boobs - go for your hearts content, she loves it that you love it.
She'll happily obliged to all my requests (no - not into anal or rimming - didn't ask/ didn't try) unlike some that would not let you do certain things/ touch in certain way - though if this girl was able to do the way that Joy/ Barbie does her style in rimmming.. she'll be #1 2017, 2018, 2019.... lol

Personality:
- Like Speech's it takes 2 to tango, the girl has limited English; she seems to 'understand' I think, what I've said, however if you keep it light and playful - so is she... Some had said she likes to babble, however unlike other girls who don't speak or have limited English... this girl loves to talk (but in Korean!) and somewhat broken English. It makes it so light-hearted and be playful with her and not be that person who is trying to really 'comprehend' what she is saying... go with the flow - so to speak. We used no translator at all which made it all the better!
- During the session, Irene does give a little show (I believe) - probably watching too much JAV - the innocent squirm/ squealing which adds to the innocence and intensity. Quick checks to make sure she is still smiling and off we are again. BOOM!

WIL: Yes. Now I have to toss up with, should I go look for Fay the wildcat, try our the supposed Skye the king killer of 2017 or come back for Irene the heart-breaker
#firstworldproblems

I was initially hesitant at looking at the photos and possibly the angle of the face, but she looks so much better in real life I am smitten...

Just for kicks in rankings
Face: 9.5 (usually into the sultry/ slutty look, however this blown me away)
Body: 9
BBBJ: 8
SEX: 9
Personality: 9

Max Impact
20-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Great Review dude.

Mickey is worth choosing when you get time!

mankind
20-01-2018, 05:17 PM
I agree, Skye is a real stunner, I went there, saw her but she's booked! So I took other girl instead! But I will be back! I think you should try her if you have time!

5 Star City
21-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Young Cute IRENE

Yes she needs a Pro Photographer:miao:

threebysix
22-01-2018, 12:10 AM
sometimes stunners don’t work as hard as the others ;) we shall see. Irene still has it all

donaya
25-01-2018, 03:51 AM
miss this girl already. feels like a dream to have a session with her everytime.

5 Star City
27-01-2018, 08:47 PM
miss this girl already. feels like a dream to have a session with her everytime.

Young and Hot Irene is ON today

5 Star City
10-02-2018, 01:28 PM
After a short break

Young Cute IRENE

Loving Daily ..5pm

Booking..0417 110110