PDA

View Full Version : Question 42 Gladesville Aussie girls

CurioPunter
20-01-2018, 08:39 PM
As the title says, has anyone had a session with some of the Aussie girls in 42 Glades? If so, how are they compared to the asian girls?

For an asian guy like myself, It's like one of my things to cross off my punting bucket list. haha! :shout:

max_power
20-01-2018, 10:04 PM
You have never had a good root if u haven't banged a Aussie chick. It's a must

paddington244
20-01-2018, 10:09 PM
You have never had a good root if u haven't banged a Aussie chick. It's a must

Max that intrigues me why do you say that, I am Aussie with a Chinese wife so I think you both might have
discovered a worthwhile discussion
shane

jeter
20-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Twisting the blade inside Glades ouch

CurioPunter
20-01-2018, 10:21 PM
I am Aussie with a Chinese wife so I think you both might have
shane

For me, who has never banged an aussie chick is like a fantasy of mine just like (maybe?) some Aussie guys who fantasise banging an asian chick.

I guess Shane you had a fair share of Aussie and Asian in your lifetime, is there any difference? besides the whole you're getting in to? haha.

paddington244
20-01-2018, 10:41 PM
I have always found Asian women to be sexually more exciting but this is not restricted to Chinese as they
are usually sexually more liberated , apart from that African women are very exciting. If you ever get to Nigeria
go to the Hilton and a whole new world will be open to you.
I guess it is the desire to have something you have never had before rather than the hole!!!!
Now that I think back Aussie girls can be very exciting I guess the problem is we see so little of it now because of price,
and for you Curio I really do get it.
I hear their is a place near St Peters the old Amore which offer only wives and fair share of Aussie women
Now that sounds tempting

Cheers

paddington244
20-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Come to think of it I do remember Amore with much fondness and the Aussie girls their probably
really taught me how to daty
Curio try out these horny wives
PS we have tried to recruit some aussie girls with not a lot of success difficult to make them
comfortable in an Asian shop
485 rockdale has some left over from the black garter but for the wives shop at St Peters sounds interesting

paddington244
20-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Twisting the blade inside Glades ouch
Jeter far from the truth I think it is an interesting discussion and I admire Glades for having some Aussie girls
being in the Eastern suburbs we know it would be successful for us

BongKong
21-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Max that intrigues me why do you say that, I am Aussie with a Chinese wife so I think you both might have
shane

Is your wife an ex WL?

wachumba
22-01-2018, 07:14 PM
I hear their is a place near St Peters the old Amore which offer only wives and fair share of Aussie women
Now that sounds tempting
Cheers

It's only their name. 'wives only.' you didn't think it would be true did you?

jason1
06-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Saw recently a mixed Aussie born Singapore WL. She spoke good English, sexy slim girl, but honestly talking about how she was a little sad made the punt a downer.
No talk but happy mutual sex is best.
Many good punts when English is lacking, but perfect physical communication