PDA

View Full Version : several reports in one

lazcuba77
23-01-2018, 09:36 AM
hola amigos;
so is been a while since my last report so he i go,some goods some malos but thats the punt right?
1-Y&H massage virginia
went here ,greet by a nice lady ,lead me to the room ,ask me how long want to stay ,if i have been the re b4 ,yu guys now the rutina.
i was really looking for something more fresh due my last shots, im still havning found my new regular.so aske her if she was the only ML working there
she introduce me another girl,very cute,from taiwan i guess,20 yo,nice chatting,told her i like deep tissue,so she did her best,i have to say it,good effort,she jump on my bak,lots of presion on lower back,realy good,even she told me she wasnt good at thta.then whit the oil,she needs lots of practica,definitivamente.
at the end some T T,you know,ask for option 1,totally disappointed,not eye contact,totally mech.
so
ML-7-10
MASSAGE-8 For the esfuerzo
ending-5
wir-you always back there lol:shout:

ORIENTAL HEALTHY MASSAGE
went to ilove massage clayfield but my regular there back home,you guys probably know her kamita,amazing girl
so give a try here to see what happens.greeted by this FHAB,my good she was a f 10,but lo juro i forgot her name,she was from taiwan
ask for 1 hr,lots of chat,nice conversation,all good,so i say to my self ,"i have to give her a go my god",
massage was nothing spectacular,pretty basic and sooooo to much oil!!!!but my little head keep telling me what to do lol
menu on hand,option 1 :wrong!!!! totally waste of money,i couldnt believe it,she was so robot,no a touch allowed,no eye contact,omg,i have to clean my self coz she put so much oil in me,i was ready for the deep frier lol
so at the end;
MS;not bad
ML:10
MASSAGE:5
ENDING:5
WIR:try other girl:

now the good ones lol:
thai massage sandgate ,in front of the aldi sandgate,crossing the road
nie place,nice set up,really friendly thai lady,I know the name but i dont know how spell it lol,pay 1 hr ,ask for deep tissue',all good ,nice chat,really funny,
lots of trigger point,she try really hard to fix my knobs on my neck,so all good;
be nice,go clean,be respetuoso,and you will very complacido.
so MS;8
ML;10 coz her actitud
wir:for sure ,i already did couple more times lol

and the last but not the least;
golden class massge
greeted by a cute chubby and shorty asian girl,really friendly,i was told only 45 minutes for 50,all good ,actually i like that ,anyway you never get the whole 1 hour ,so lead me to the room,nothing special,ask for a deep tissue,she did a great job,lots of talking,T T,nice amount of oil,lol,good massage,
on the flip,she keep the towel on me ,lots of T T ,AND get the option 1,AMAZING,really good,
so MS:7
ML:if you like chubby,thats your gurl
massage:8
wir;yeeesss!!!

so thats all amigos,hope you dont get bored reading all this but i was moving to redcliffe so no time for do my homework lol
take care guys and happy punt amigos.

ecchi.gaijin
23-01-2018, 10:17 AM
Oriental Healthy Massage

I don't know if they have any other staff. I used to see Sarah there ages ago so I have called a few times recently. Always the same girl answers the phone and only the same 1 name on the roster.

reddoor
23-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Bloody hell was that just one day bro?
Haha well done Laz. Is Golden class the one up the rd from VIP at Chermside?

rockbreaker
23-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Good reports and please keep up the good reports!

Good luck with the move and new punts!

lazcuba77
23-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Bloody hell was that just one day bro?
Haha well done Laz. Is Golden class the one up the rd from VIP at Chermside?

noooo ,hell not jajajajaja and yes ,thats the one amigo,the girl is really nice,like i always say:be polite,be respetuoso,get a shower b4 ,and all good
at least work for me.