PDA

View Full Version : Question Sydney Prices

Johnnychimpo
23-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Hi guys I’m from QLD and have heard a lot of stories about service levels & value for money in Sydney far exceeding what’s on offer up here. I’ve never been in a position to try anything in Sydney out though. What’s the general pricing & inclusions for HAB RnT B2B services in Sydney, are massage parlours legal? The offering of sexual services at massage parlours is illegal here in QLD so you run the risk of the joint being raised and being charged.
I was contemplating a week in Bangkok with a mate but could we have just as much fun in Sydney? When you take into account airfares and nice accom you’re prob looking at around $1500 just to get there and stay there plus lady money on top of that which would easily be $100 - $200 AUD per day so that’s around $2500 AUD plus food & drink for a week of fun. I have been a long term punter in Thailand and it’s not as good value for money as it once was but Jesus it’s addictive, a soapy massage is something every man should experience 😃 I guess Thailand has the vibrant bar girl culture which ads to the offering, you don’t get beer bars & go go bars in Sydney to while away the hours. I’d really appreciate some intel and opinions.

Cheers guys

JC.

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Unless you get free accomodation in Sydney, otherwise, staying one week in Sydney could be enough money to pay for your entire trip to Thailand .

Do it when you still have the freedom !

kingwally
23-01-2018, 05:46 PM
Go to Thailand mate but do not stay in Bangkok...go straight to Pattaya, stay in a cheapish hotel and get stuck into the many freelancers that hang around the discos etc. Also go to the gentlemens clubs as well as go-gos, beer bars etc.

aussiegaigin
23-01-2018, 07:29 PM
If you read through some of the posts here, you will see that sexual services are not illegal in NSW. The only restrictions are contained in council planning regulations, and this is something that will not concern you or invite a police raid. The only possible disruption would be an immigration bust for illegal workers; these are very rare, and again you will not be of concern to them. If you are worried, perhaps you could ask the girl to show you her visa to prove she is eligible.

Pricing varies, but has been discussed in many threads already.

eltran
24-01-2018, 03:04 AM
A week in Sydney... depends on where you stay. But most places you're look at between $130 to $300 per night for 3 to 4.5 star places in the city as a whole. You can get own to $90 a night for budget places like IBIS at Olympic Park/Westmead/Enfield or the Airport, although those are $90 a night for a reason. The competition for hotels in Sydney keeps prices low outside of special events. You could probably find a good place for $150 a night, so if you go 6 nights $900.

The punting though... you could get $130 an hour shops out west, or $320 an hour Ginza types (then you have the Stiletto/Cleopatras which can be even higher). RNTs are all over the place in the CBD and prices cheap to low.

The cost of $1200+ airline ticket to Bangkok would be equivalent to the cost of flights & staying in Sydney at a decent hotel for a week. The punting I'm sure is cheaper in Pattaya than it would be in Sydney. I guess it depends on what you want. If you want non-stop girls, girls come back to your room in Pattaya and stay for hours and follow you around for next to nothing, or girls after girls after girls..

Up to you.

Tumble
25-01-2018, 06:53 AM
You live in a big city what do you expect ?
Stooges like this should stay in the jungle.

Claymore123
26-01-2018, 03:24 AM
Hey johnny, I've been to Sydney a couple of times. Sydney's definitely more vfm. And more variety. A nude hj costs $50. If you want fs + 2 shots there are brothels that offer this as well that are much cheaper than qld although you get what you pay for.

I highly recommend a visit to ginza which is about $300 at least once because the quality of girls is amazing!

If you need more info, feel free to pm me. Happy to help another QLD brother with my limited knowledge.

cuteguy
01-02-2018, 05:24 PM
Hi guys I’m from QLD and have heard a lot of stories about service levels & value for money in Sydney far exceeding what’s on offer up here. I’ve never been in a position to try anything in Sydney out though. What’s the general pricing & inclusions for HAB RnT B2B services in Sydney, are massage parlours legal? The offering of sexual services at massage parlours is illegal here in QLD so you run the risk of the joint being raised and being charged.
I was contemplating a week in Bangkok with a mate but could we have just as much fun in Sydney? When you take into account airfares and nice accom you’re prob looking at around $1500 just to get there and stay there plus lady money on top of that which would easily be $100 - $200 AUD per day so that’s around $2500 AUD plus food & drink for a week of fun. I have been a long term punter in Thailand and it’s not as good value for money as it once was but Jesus it’s addictive, a soapy massage is something every man should experience �� I guess Thailand has the vibrant bar girl culture which ads to the offering, you don’t get beer bars & go go bars in Sydney to while away the hours. I’d really appreciate some intel and opinions.

Cheers guys

JC.

If it comes down to going to Thailand or Sydney, definitely Thailand!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKdq9lrEh4

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
A little flesh, a little history
I can feel an angel sliding up to me
(just make sure she's not a ladyboy) LOL

Yes, no vibrant bar girl culture in Sydney and girls willing to hang out with you all night. Remember Sydney goes silent after 1.30am.

When you see these girls everywhere, the decision is not easy to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56XWPs4o5wQ

Skippy tasman
01-02-2018, 06:04 PM
Heading of to the land of smiles
Airfare $750 direct return flights
Hotel $35 a night
Budgeting $200 a day for grog, girls,food and transport....Three grand all up for ten days ....
Sydney is great but Pattaya is a must do if your a punting man !

kingwally
01-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Heading of to the land of smiles
Airfare $750 direct return flights
Hotel $35 a night
Budgeting $200 a day for grog, girls,food and transport....Three grand all up for ten days ....
Sydney is great but Pattaya is a must do if your a punting man !

Good decision !! Make sure you go to some of the gentlemens club like Kinaree and Passions...they are great daytime venues.

michaele
01-02-2018, 06:19 PM
I meet one girl there that came to my room every morning just to be pumped hard all holes no charge!!!

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 01:15 PM
I meet one girl there that came to my room every morning just to be pumped hard all holes no charge!!!

Met where? How many times did she come to your room and allow you to pump all her holes for no fee? Did she not want a free airline ticket to Sydney in return?:shout:

S2WOMEN
02-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Met where? How many times did she come to your room and allow you to pump all her holes for no fee? Did she not want a free airline ticket to Sydney in return?:shout:

Maybe she was playing the long game, going for the green card haha

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 01:50 PM

Playing the long game can leave you with nothing. If he returns to Australia without notice, then what has she achieved for all her efforts?:question:

S2WOMEN
02-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Playing the long game can leave you with nothing. If he returns to Australia without notice, then what has she achieved for all her efforts?:question:

I've had friends go vietnam, fall in love and bring back their vietnamese girlfriend and eventually get married :vomit:

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 01:56 PM
I've had friends go vietnam, fall in love and bring back their vietnamese girlfriend and eventually get married :vomit:

Well it appears your friends were looking for wives to bring home. If the guy is there just for fun with no intentions of marrying his sweetheart who has given him everything he desired, it's a no win situation for the girl.

kingwally
02-02-2018, 06:25 PM

Trust me....thai girls do not generally want to live permanently in Australia...they are very happy to come here and work then take all their earnings back to Thailand to their boyfriends or husbands.

CunningLinguist
03-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Trust me....thai girls do not generally want to live permanently in Australia...they are very happy to come here and work then take all their earnings back to Thailand to their boyfriends or husbands.

Yeah most Thai girls talk about going back once they have save enough money, but not back to their husbands since every Thai ML/WL I know has a no good Thai husband and she has left them, it is back to the kids and parents and to buy a house and start a business.

cuteguy
03-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Yeah most Thai girls talk about going back once they have save enough money, but not back to their husbands since every Thai ML/WL I know has a no good Thai husband and she has left them, it is back to the kids and parents and to buy a house and start a business.

They love their motherland just like any nationality out there whether it be Chinese who love China or Japanese who want to return to Japan. However, there are many Thais who arrived here and found the business opportunities to good not to pursue here. As a result, they decided to settle in Australia and establish business whether it be massage parlours, restaurants or importing and exporting goods. Many have done well and live comfortably.

jason1
06-02-2018, 06:10 PM
Lot of wrong opinions. I know a few Thai women who loved Australia when they came on student visas
They arent all single mothers or have bfs back home as you imply
They met and settled down in Sydney, and go to the temples in inner west in weekends to catch up with the thai community.
If you were born in Thailand or Vietnam you would know these places are overcrowded and poor

DrSeuss
07-02-2018, 10:10 PM
I travel a lot for work, and I think Sydney is on the cheap side, compared to, say, the USA or Germany or Japan or some place like that. We're pretty lucky.

Eclipsefun
08-02-2018, 01:00 PM
I travel a lot for work, and I think Sydney is on the cheap side, compared to, say, the USA or Germany or Japan or some place like that. We're pretty lucky.

Yes. Syd pulls of a nice balance of first world quality and safety alongside competitive prices and lots of choices. Of course some syd shops are awful and others are decent but over priced, for the most part we strike a good balance.

jason1
09-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Sydney is improving al the time, with mroe choices and more quality

a few of my fave shops are now promoting doubles, which are fun at the right price

i also think a few shops seem to be recruiting exceptionaly well now

in the past it was pretty hit and miss, but in 2018 at least four places I have been to are garanteed to be pussy galore

goldmann
06-03-2018, 04:52 PM
A Thai female friend just go her permanent residency. She was so pleased with that. Was a chef in her hometown

Caspri
03-04-2018, 02:52 PM
No CPI increases or GST so prices fair.