PDA

View Full Version : Other Nana and Rani - Flames and Water @ Korean Angels Agency

Lenka_X5
23-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Been going back to K-Angels agency in the last week for their young early twenties Korean Ladies:

Flame Nana

Looks
- Nana is one of those gorgeous girls that will definitely grab your attention once you enter the room. Her face is her strong point.
- She is medium size 8 with B cup bust, and a very large good shaped bum.
- Nana is a super tall leggy girl, over 175cm tall.
- The honest verdict is I reckon her face is model, but body although still good is not as slim or toned per advertised "racing and beauty model in Korea".

Service
- She is a very good service girl I have experienced.
- Nana's BBBJ skills is excellent. She has great depth and can feel her lips press against me really well. Nana even let me face fuck her. Great sight as she is super pretty.
- And of course, she will accommodate you in any position you wish to fuck. I recommend missionary for her gorgeous face.
- Nana is fresh to Oz and only here for short term.

Water Rani

Looks
- Rani is a cute type girl that again I was very happy to greet once I entered the room.
- Like Nana, Rani is quite tall. She is over 170cm.
- She is about slim size 7 and has a banging body. Slim, curves, natural B cup bust, white skin.

Service:
- Rani is very inexperienced. She is accomodating with the BBBJ, but needs guidance.
- Rani is very shy and I lead the session the whole way through.
- The best part of sex with Rani is her freshness and tightness. I didn't last too long.

yowser
23-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the review. Do you know if they can do 30min? on the website its written they can, but when I contacted the agency the guy said all girls minimum is 1 hr

Lenka_X5
23-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the review. Do you know if they can do 30min? on the website its written they can, but when I contacted the agency the guy said all girls minimum is 1 hr

I asked for 30mins too. They said Nana minimum 1 hr ($400) but I still went ahead, but a few days later they let me take Rani 30mins ($250).

yowser
26-01-2018, 10:25 AM
I asked for 30mins too. They said Nana minimum 1 hr ($400) but I still went ahead, but a few days later they let me take Rani 30mins ($250).

Maybe it depends if they are having a busy day or not, or if the girl is popular or not

How are their CBD rooms? clean?

Lenka_X5
26-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Maybe it depends if they are having a busy day or not, or if the girl is popular or not

How are their CBD rooms? clean?

Nice clean rooms in CBD.

Also have place in Burwood and Rhodes.