PDA

View Full Version : Question do you have a gf/wife/partner? if so, how do you find time to punt?

borock
24-01-2018, 05:31 PM
i was a regular punter with regular places that i go to every now and then. however since having a solid gf who lives with me, i have no opportunity to continue punting in terms of time. i usually go for massages rather than full service. as fun as a full service can be, in my opinion, a tickle and handsy rnt gives me more enjoyment than full service based on my experience. sex is too intimate that i prefer to share with my gf. i love my gf and will marry her, but the fun from rnt is quite different and something that i have tasted before which is hard to fully ignore.

for the punters with significant others, how do you find time for a relaxing massage? i find it difficult now to go for a massage after work or weekends. i know i should be appreciative that i have gf who cares for me, but damn i miss a good massage every now and then.

any suggestions? or would u care to share ur tricks/secrets? thanks~

Pongie
24-01-2018, 05:41 PM
How about during your lunch break? Or do you both work close to each other and have lunch together too?

Babycat
24-01-2018, 05:49 PM
Go for couple massage and enjoy the thrill :)

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2018, 05:51 PM
i was a regular punter with regular places that i go to every now and then. however since having a solid gf who lives with me, i have no opportunity to continue punting in terms of time. i usually go for massages rather than full service. as fun as a full service can be, in my opinion, a tickle and handsy rnt gives me more enjoyment than full service based on my experience. sex is too intimate that i prefer to share with my gf. i love my gf and will marry her, but the fun from rnt is quite different and something that i have tasted before which is hard to fully ignore.

for the punters with significant others, how do you find time for a relaxing massage? i find it difficult now to go for a massage after work or weekends. i know i should be appreciative that i have gf who cares for me, but damn i miss a good massage every now and then.

any suggestions? or would u care to share ur tricks/secrets? thanks~

Ditto to most of your sentiments mate.

And yes, it would be hard to find time when your other half knows all your schedules.

Time off from work would be the only way man ! Like a lunch time quickie (My kind of deal) or if you can get away from the office like a sales calls or meeting or whatever!

Or you can go to a “legit” massage place with your gf and both have a massage or foot massage so that she is not suspecting and then you work your magic or establish a regular to see if you can score some happy ending there as well !

If you are in the Eastern suburbs say near Randwick, I know just the right place for you.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2018, 05:53 PM

Great idea!

Go to places like the Chequers on Goulburn St and have a massage with your gf in the same room - legit only. Then send the two MLs away and then you and your gf can give each other a very happy ending or simply just make love !

goodtime
24-01-2018, 06:51 PM
Reasons to leave work early : a dentist appointment, pick up relative from airport, appointment with a broker, mechanic... List goes on

Brothelcreeper
24-01-2018, 07:40 PM
This is what I do, as people often ask me how I find the time to punt almost daily.

Buy a motorbike. You then ride it a lot in your free time and pop into a brothel as part of your all day ride.

Get a flexible job

I only work 4 days a week.

Get a job where you are out and about a lot. You go to a meeting, stop off at a brothel on your way back to the office

Have a trusting wife who does not spy on you and has no interest in your finances.

BigDickAsian
24-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Having a partner and finding the time to punt is not hard....
What's hard is finding the time and energy to punt when you have a babies and young kids to constantly be looking after!
They wake up real early and need your full attention until about 9pm. By which time most massage joints nearby are closed and it's a bit difficult to find an excuse to go out after dark.

Littlewonder
24-01-2018, 09:50 PM
My wife told me to punt so there for its not an issue I just don't rub it in her nose.

Brothelcreeper
24-01-2018, 10:09 PM
What's hard is finding the time and energy to punt when you have a babies and young kids to constantly be looking after!
They wake up real early and need your full attention until about 9pm. By which time most massage joints nearby are closed and it's a bit difficult to find an excuse to go out after dark.

Take the Bub for an early morning walk at 5am when it wakes up and pop into the brothel. The receptionist can watch the baby and the baby is too young to tell mum what you did.

needsomespice
24-01-2018, 10:15 PM
You need to have 2-3 sport/hobbies that you are obsess with. I do sport 4 nights a week plus 2-3 hours on Sundays. So If I leave a bit early and have a quick 'sport" massage session , no one is ever going to suspect it..... Other than that, start going drinking with your mates and bugger off a little early....

BigDickAsian
24-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Take the Bub for an early morning walk at 5am when it wakes up and pop into the brothel. The receptionist can watch the baby and the baby is too young to tell mum what you did.

Speaking from personal experience are we?

yug
25-01-2018, 01:45 AM

Tell me you are joking.
That is not only weird but highly inappropriate.
You gotta seriously draw the line.
It seems like punting has been so integral to your life that you have forgotten to think what is wrong and what is right.

Please note that this is not a personal attack or that I am trying to be a saint.
I have nothing against you but taking a baby to your shop is just something that would never ever cross my mind.

borock
25-01-2018, 07:46 AM
How about during your lunch break? Or do you both work close to each other and have lunch together too?

No we don't. Actually, I'll be starting a new job just south-west of CBD soon so that might be an option but still need to consider travel time.

borock
25-01-2018, 07:47 AM

haha every man's dream...

borock
25-01-2018, 07:48 AM
Ditto to most of your sentiments mate.

And yes, it would be hard to find time when your other half knows all your schedules.

Time off from work would be the only way man ! Like a lunch time quickie (My kind of deal) or if you can get away from the office like a sales calls or meeting or whatever!

Or you can go to a “legit” massage place with your gf and both have a massage or foot massage so that she is not suspecting and then you work your magic or establish a regular to see if you can score some happy ending there as well !

If you are in the Eastern suburbs say near Randwick, I know just the right place for you.

Cheers

You are truly the master of massage places in Sydney ahlungor.

borock
25-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Reasons to leave work early : a dentist appointment, pick up relative from airport, appointment with a broker, mechanic... List goes on

is that how you do it?

borock
25-01-2018, 07:51 AM
This is what I do, as people often ask me how I find the time to punt almost daily.

Buy a motorbike. You then ride it a lot in your free time and pop into a brothel as part of your all day ride.

Get a flexible job

I only work 4 days a week.

Get a job where you are out and about a lot. You go to a meeting, stop off at a brothel on your way back to the office

Have a trusting wife who does not spy on you and has no interest in your finances.

Buying a motorbike - not out of the question since i was planning to get one for my new job. can't trust transport nsw anyway.

Not sure if my job will allow me to get out and about...maybe next time.

borock
25-01-2018, 07:52 AM

this pretty much sums up the lives of all my mates with kids. haha.

borock
25-01-2018, 07:53 AM
You need to have 2-3 sport/hobbies that you are obsess with. I do sport 4 nights a week plus 2-3 hours on Sundays. So If I leave a bit early and have a quick 'sport" massage session , no one is ever going to suspect it..... Other than that, start going drinking with your mates and bugger off a little early....

i quite like this idea since i play soccer regularly...but a sweaty after sports massage won't be nice for the masseur :(

jeter
25-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Looks like we have quite a few unfaithful men in this space.

Naughty, naughty.

AHLUNGOR
25-01-2018, 03:13 PM

You are in the right track buddy !

I used to play golf every Sunday morning with some work mates down south , one guy was a member of a club there. We would normally play 9 holes then a beer at the club house and perhaps a few bucks into the pokes then everyone went their separate ways . I always told my Mrs we played 18 holes !

On my way back , I could easily take a detour to Hurstville and had a quickie 30 min. Hoi Nam Tin would have seen plenty of me all those Sunday........ haha

Too bad they all retired now and no more games !

BongKong
25-01-2018, 09:44 PM

I used to play golf every Sunday morning with some work mates down south , one guy was a member of a club there. We would normally play 9 holes then a beer at the club house and perhaps a few bucks into the pokes then everyone went their separate ways . I always told my Mrs we played 18 holes !

On my way back , I could easily take a detour to Hurstville and had a quickie 30 min. Hoi Nam Tin would have seen plenty of me all those Sunday........ haha

Do you ever wonder if your wife was banging another guy while you were at golf?

Coastal Punter
25-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Theres what i thought a legit place in Gosford. I went in for legit session and came out extra $50 lighter but got NHJ. Been back a few more times. I do get pretty good massage and wife knows i go for massage but she doesnt know thjs place can do extra. Helps that it looks 100% legit from street.

Coastal Punter
25-01-2018, 10:17 PM

Agree, i manage a massage every 4 weeks. I do a fair bit of long distance running so pass it off as remedial after a big week. Place i go to gives TT then HJ. Extra Pineapple for nude. I come home refeshed in every way.

JAV_Fan69
25-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Tell me you are joking.
That is not only weird but highly inappropriate.
You gotta seriously draw the line.
It seems like punting has been so integral to your life that you have forgotten to think what is wrong and what is right.

Please note that this is not a personal attack or that I am trying to be a saint.
I have nothing against you but taking a baby to your shop is just something that would never ever cross my mind.

You sound like someone who would be rad fun at a party with a few beers and a line of rack.

Midnight_Prowl
25-01-2018, 10:54 PM
I have partner.... But whenever she is at home i have no time to punt, as she is always at home. At home i do cooking, cleaninh and washing etc. While she sit there and relax. However she used to work shift so i was able to punt during the weekend and hv time to myself. Also i used to work in st leonard and during my lunch i go to artarmon to my favourite place, and see asian milf. Now she work office hours and i work in wynard and very demanding job (high salary meams more work) so dont hv time at all....my body was very frustrating as i dont hv time to myself. Only time i get is when i wake up at 2am and go for a punt... However my partner is going back home, although i will go with her but she will go week earlier than me. I cannot wait till this happen!!! Im going to go to artarmon and see my asian milf....probably everyday....yay...im patiently waiting

borock
26-01-2018, 05:56 PM
Thank you everyone for your comments and inputs. I will definitely rethink my strategy for future massages and how to get around it haha. Appreciate the community here.

Have a great punting year of 2018!

needsomespice
27-01-2018, 09:52 AM

So you actually played 10 holes (or 11 or 12 depending on extra offered) that day :cool2:

down2fish
27-01-2018, 11:04 AM
I am just like you except punting came before the GF came. I thought when she came along that it would put the punting to a stop but 5 years later and I’m still going haha, you just can’t seem to replace a good punt in any way. Also like you I also prefer massage over FS as it’s waaaaaaay more relaxing. Anyway, my go to excuses are:
1. After work function
2. After work meetings.
3. While I’m at work I get my best mate to message me and ask me to play poker or go fishing.
4. Sometimes she works till 9 pm, happy days.
5. Plenty more, you just have to be creative and not suspicious.

As long as your GF doesn’t suspect you of anything then you’ll be sweet.

BigDickAsian
27-01-2018, 10:57 PM
As long as your gf doesnt suspect you

She might not suspect you today, but she can easily suspect you in the future

Some gf are more suspicious than others also

I accidentally left a used condom wrapper in my trousers
For some reason, I found this wrapper in the laundry one day, must have fallen out

My gf asked me to put out some laundry at that time, and not surprised if she saw the wrapper
Whether she recognised what it was I dont know, but she isnt acting too suspicous

Aways just one mistake away from having a suspicous gf

I’m very close to getting a suspicious wife. I’m typing this while she is sitting opposite me at the table. I just can’t stop coming to this forum!

Brothelcreeper
28-01-2018, 08:11 AM
I’m very close to getting a suspicious wife. I’m typing this while she is sitting opposite me at the table. I just can’t stop coming to this forum!

Type it when you next do a shit as hopefully she won't be watching

JAV_Fan69
28-01-2018, 05:16 PM

You have so little self control and respect for your partner that you visit the forum in front of her? Worried you'll miss out on some riveting nuggets of knowledge like those posted in "What to buy the WL who has everything"? Or perhaps it's the meeting of the minds in the "WL's who love anal" thread that has you risking your marriage?

Yeah, the possible mother of your children can get stuffed, Rooter might be posting another work of fiction. Better get in there and electronically high five him bro.

Priorities.....

BigDickAsian
28-01-2018, 05:32 PM
You have so little self control and respect for your partner that you visit the forum in front of her? Worried you'll miss out on some riveting nuggets of knowledge like those posted in "What to buy the WL who has everything"? Or perhaps it's the meeting of the minds in the "WL's who love anal" thread that has you risking your marriage?

Yeah, the possible mother of your children can get stuffed, Rooter might be posting another work of fiction. Better get in there and electronically high five him bro.

Priorities.....

Looking for a fight are we?
Addiction has nothing to do with respect for your partner you self appointed arrogant twat!
TROLL!

JAV_Fan69
28-01-2018, 05:35 PM
Addiction has nothing to do with respect for your partner you self appointed arrogant twat!
TROLL!

Trolling is more in line with shitposting.

What I posted was the truth.

FYI, Kelly works as Ada at Five Dock on Saturdays. Have fun. Although she may have picked up the clap from 533 where it's rampant at the moment.

Edit: Lol at your definition of a fight. It's online buddy, we're not exactly going to draw pistols at dawn. Seems I hit a nerve though. Are you posting this while your wife is cooking your dinner maybe? Classy.

BigDickAsian
28-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Go look up the definition of internet troll so that you can educate yourself and while you're at it you might also want to look the meaning of the word metaphor.

Your information is not to be trusted, you have posted zero reviews!
Besides, LW has already said he's spoken to both ladies and they both said they only work there.

What you posted was not fact! It was merely your condescending opinion.

JAV_Fan69
28-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Go look up the definition of internet troll so that you can educate yourself and while you're at it you might also want to look the meaning of the word metaphor.

Your information is not to be trusted, you have posted zero reviews!
Besides, LW has already said he's spoken to both ladies and they both said they only work there.

What you posted was not fact! It was merely your condescending opinion.

Internet troll definition: "In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement"

My post was on topic, wasn't extraneous, and didn't disrupt normal conversation. You do seem upset though. Are you okay? Please point out on the screen where the bad persons words hurt you.

In reality, you know I'm right, thats why you're upset, and your weak will disguised as "addiction" is what you are really ranting and raving about.

Metaphor Definition: "A metaphor is a figure of speech that directly refers to one thing by mentioning another for rhetorical effect"

Lol where was your metaphor guy? You mean your use of the word "fight"? That wasn't a metaphor, that was a sheltered bloke in his 40's or 50's who has had a truth bomb dropped on him and who thinks exchanging empty expletives on the internet is a fight.

Uh, also, here's the roster page for Kelly's at Five Dock. Note Saturdays roster. Ada. That is Kelly from 533. They told Littlewonder otherwise because:
A) He's an old regular most of the girls laugh at behind his back and who thinks he has a special relationship with them all
B) He has a big mouth and gets them in trouble with Angie

http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/roster.php

harrycd
28-01-2018, 07:44 PM
I only punt while single.

JAV_Fan69
28-01-2018, 09:00 PM
TROLL!

Where'd you go brah? Judging by your working girl choice I'd say you're addicted to crystal meth and bbfs.

Do you bbfs your wife afterwards too? Srs question.

I only punt while single.

Respect + 1, you swarthy mofo.

BigDickAsian
28-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Where'd you go brah? Judging by your working girl choice I'd say you're addicted to crystal meth and bbfs.

Do you bbfs your wife afterwards too? Srs question.

I have a life outside of this forum dip shit!
Unlike you who hides all day behind the keyboard thinking he has one!
Judging by your comments you're probably the one who gets bbfs considering you got the clap!

You want the srs answer, yes I came down your mom's throat.

borock
28-01-2018, 11:43 PM
What just happened lol. Take it easy lads. Don’t waste time on each other unless you are paid to do so haha.

BigDipper
29-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Thank you everyone for your comments and inputs. I will definitely rethink my strategy for future massages and how to get around it haha. Appreciate the community here.

Have a great punting year of 2018!

Bringing this back to thread...

Hobbies. Gotta have some hobbies. Best are sports/exercise. Something you do on your own and regularly.
No need for alibi... Just going for a run.

Helps if you work in the city too.
Meetings, longish lunch... I need to see the doctor... A lot. Have a week tummy. ;p

Babycat
29-01-2018, 12:36 AM
What just happened lol. Take it easy lads. Don’t waste time on each other unless you are paid to do so haha.
Few topics are drawn too far from the original meaning. Hayaaaaaa.

BongKong
29-01-2018, 01:36 AM
Judging by your comments you're probably the one who gets bbfs considering you got the clap!

Did you have to pay extra for that?

If it was $50 or less please PM me

JAV_Fan69
29-01-2018, 06:29 AM

Lol, you seem mad. You mad bro? Take another toke on the glass BBQ and chill.

Did you have to pay extra for that?

If it was $50 or less please PM me

BK, you know I'm gonna sort you out a good deal for that, don't stress. Family discount for you.

BigDickAsian
29-01-2018, 08:43 PM

You're right Borock, I'm sick and tired of replying to this drug addled idiot.

JAV_Fan69
02-02-2018, 09:29 AM
You're right Borock, I'm sick and tired of replying to this drug addled idiot.

> Refers to me as a drug addled idiot
> Is in room 5 yesterday smoking shabs

Lol, people in glass houses bro. Or is that glass BBQ's you shard fiend.

S2WOMEN
02-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Just say you're going for a session at the gym

which normally takes around 60-90minutes !

JAV_Fan69
02-02-2018, 05:14 PM
Just say you're going for a session at the gym

which normally takes around 60-90minutes !

This is a decent one, and a good way to explain why you've had a shower with different smelling soap.

However, you then have to work out on the sly to get results to show for the trips to the gym you make almost every night.

ellison
12-02-2018, 10:52 PM
Was in long term relationship.

ellison
13-02-2018, 10:17 AM
My exgf though wanted to check who my contacts were on the different chat apps

S2WOMEN
13-02-2018, 11:47 AM
This is a decent one, and a good way to explain why you've had a shower with different smelling soap.

However, you then have to work out on the sly to get results to show for the trips to the gym you make almost every night.

Well sex is great cardio so....

Just gotta work harder in your sessions, and do some body weight exercises in between shots !

results will surely show ;)

yug
13-02-2018, 09:15 PM
I am single but, if I really had to punt while I am married, that gym idea sounds good.
I would also slip in one during lunch time. The flowery smell of the body wash would have dissipate by late afternoon or possibly you could buy your own body wash.
Man, coming to this forum is like keeping bad company. It's gonna ruin my life later on :)

And by the way BigDickAsian, I agree with JAV_Fan69 about the self-control part.
If you can't control yourself from coming to this forum while your wife's there, then you are just looking for trouble.
'cause that should be least of your worries considering it can be easily avoided.
Just saying!

Momoe
13-02-2018, 11:38 PM
To be honest, if you think its okay to punt if you have gf or wife, then I have to wonder how would you react when you find out she cheated on you instead.

bronte
24-06-2018, 09:05 PM
To be honest, if you think its okay to punt if you have gf or wife, then I have to wonder how would you react when you find out she cheated on you instead.
Do what Brothelcreeper did and ran upstairs in a panic.
LMAO !

Ted Hunter
25-06-2018, 05:27 AM
As long as my partner doesn’t know she doesn’t care
We pretty much live separate lives
One of the reasons I started punting again

bronte
25-06-2018, 08:23 AM
As long as my partner doesn’t know she doesn’t care

Really ? You don’t say.

Ted Hunter
25-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Bronte the subtle nuance of that remark obviously escaped you
You’ve been here a minute and have already established yourself as an F Wit

Raybo
25-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Bronte the subtle nuance of that remark obviously escaped you
You’ve been here a minute and have already established yourself as an F Wit

Days are numbered I am guessing.

Getting back to the topic, yes, finding time is difficult. An hour window here, a two hour window there. Sometimes those windows shut very quickly as well and you are left with blue balls!

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Getting back to the topic, yes, finding time is difficult. An hour window here, a two hour window there. Sometimes those windows shut very quickly as well and you are left with blue balls!

You do need a regular appointment with your genuine Physio or Chiropractor perhaps once a month or at least fortnightly. A lunch time appointments with clients is very handy as well as occasional early marks ??

When there is a horny minds there is usually a way!

Raybo
25-06-2018, 02:06 PM
You do need a regular appointment with your genuine Physio or Chiropractor perhaps once a month or at least fortnightly. A lunch time appointments with clients is very handy as well as occasional early marks ??

When there is a horny minds there is usually a way!

We have 3 offices in the Sydney Metro area. My last punt I managed to work out a way to visit another office and stop for a punt on the way!

nobody12
26-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Usually when my partner goes to work or I have spare time