PDA

View Full Version : Question How to get extras

BigDickAsian
24-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Hi guys!
Always been going to WL shops.
I'm interested to venture into the ML shops and try to get these extra extras...like BBBJ and even FS.
I've read some posts on this forum where guys have achieved this and I'm just curious to know what are your techniques?
Thanks mucho!

Brothelcreeper
24-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Hi guys!
I'm interested to venture into the ML shops and try to get these extra extras...like BBBJ and even FS.
I've read some posts on this forum where guys have achieved this and I'm just curious to know what are your techniques?
Thanks mucho!

Pay money
Beg
Smile nicely
Flash the cash
Lick their pussy until they are gagging for it
Punt for 20 years then you know how to get them :cool2:

All good techniques

BlackToad
24-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Often it’s just luck. Depends on the girl, the mood she is in, how much you connect etc....

GoldfishMan
25-01-2018, 08:24 AM
The best way is don't even try, and multiple visits to the same girl. If you're a nice enough guy, the doors to heaven shall open for you.

eltran
25-01-2018, 08:51 PM
BBBJ - Just ask, "No condom suck?"

Brothelcreeper
25-01-2018, 09:36 PM
The best way is don't even try, and multiple visits to the same girl. If you're a nice enough guy, the doors to heaven shall open for you.

Yes and that often brings the best extra of all.

JAV_Fan69
26-01-2018, 07:42 PM
I bring rack. Extras achieved everytime.

BigDickAsian
26-01-2018, 09:24 PM

Sorry, What’s rack?

LookingForTheOne
26-01-2018, 09:39 PM

rack might mean chloroform

Crusader
26-01-2018, 10:18 PM
rack might mean chloroform

lol for a bunch of punters, you guys have some innocent minds.
At ~$350 a gram, its an expensive way of not having to ask for extras =)

hotnite
26-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Hi guys!
Thanks mucho!
I give them bitcoins !!

JAV_Fan69
26-01-2018, 11:41 PM
lol for a bunch of punters, you guys have some innocent minds.
At ~$350 a gram, its an expensive way of not having to ask for extras =)

Lol at paying $350 a gram. Strong entry level punter detected.

Crusader
27-01-2018, 12:19 AM
I've been paying that consistently over the last 11 or so years and I have never had a bad batch ...
You call it entry level, I call it getting what you pay for ...

JAV_Fan69
27-01-2018, 10:07 AM
I've been paying that consistently over the last 11 or so years and I have never had a bad batch ...
You call it entry level, I call it getting what you pay for ...

I call it getting ripped off. Get some new mates cause if you've been paying the same price for 11 years you're definitely a punk.

Raybo
27-01-2018, 12:09 PM
I call it getting ripped off. Get some new mates cause if you've been paying the same price for 11 years you're definitely a punk.

$280- $300 right? $240- $250 mates rates/bulk orders? Thats what I have heard on the street?

rooter
27-01-2018, 12:50 PM
$300 is pretty much the going rate, but can range from $280 to $350.
It's never cheap and quality is often not very good in Australia
The main point is quality and purity - better to pay $350 for good stuff than pay $280 for crap.
Its never cheap in Australia; in fact it's the almost the most expensive place in the world.
I guess because we are so far away - it has to pass through several arseholes (literally), and diluted and mixed several times, and everyone in the chain has to make a profit, before it finally gets here to the end consumer.
So the final product on the street is expensive and usually the quality is not good.

JAV_Fan69
27-01-2018, 02:40 PM
$280- $300 right? $240- $250 mates rates/bulk orders? Thats what I have heard on the street?

Correct.

$300 is pretty much the going rate, but can range from $280 to $350.
It's never cheap and quality is often not very good in Australia
The main point is quality and purity - better to pay $350 for good stuff than pay $280 for crap.
Its never cheap in Australia; in fact it's the almost the most expensive place in the world.
I guess because we are so far away - it has to pass through several arseholes (literally), and diluted and mixed several times, and everyone in the chain has to make a profit, before it finally gets here to the end consumer.
So the final product on the street is expensive and usually the quality is not good.

Yeah it's hard to maintain quality control when you spend all day working reception and trying to sell to customers on the low.

marmont
27-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Feel free to continue your drug convo on a drug forum
The topic is kinda off sorry

rooter
27-01-2018, 04:42 PM
I just flash my beautiful eyes, and flex my massive pecs, and pout my pouty lips, show off my ripped 6 pack, and throb my massive throbbing cock and the girls just melt and will do anything for me ... it's a tough life being a super stud ... ;)

JAV_Fan69
27-01-2018, 05:28 PM
I just flash my beautiful eyes, and flex my massive pecs, and pout my pouty lips, show off my ripped 6 pack, and throb my massive throbbing cock and the girls just melt and will do anything for me ... it's a tough life being a super stud ... ;)

So you do all that, and your mate behind the counter STILL charges you $350 for stuff that's been stepped on more times than the Blues at Origin? Damn.....

woods23
27-01-2018, 05:34 PM
I think the no 1 rule is ....If you can make them feel comfy with you :smile:

Brothelcreeper
27-01-2018, 06:48 PM

Never a truer word was said

Peter69
27-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Absolutely 100% !!! Been there done that

OmniMime
27-01-2018, 07:07 PM

I can confirm this, definitely. Even paid the normal prices but had beyond Part 2 mostly. Sadly 2 popular girls already left last year. So, I'm stuck with just the one left out of 3. Options dwindled :(

rooter
27-01-2018, 08:30 PM
99% of posts in the General section are about:
1. Giuys not understanding the difference between a FS shop and a R&T shop.
2. Guys not understanding that they are a paying customer and nothing more
3. Guys not understanding the punting mantra : pay, fuck, leave.
4. Guys not understanding this simple word “Enjoy!” and trying to unecessarily complicate things.

Brothelcreeper
27-01-2018, 08:59 PM
4. Guys not understanding this simple word “Enjoy!” and trying to unecessarily complicate things.

Wise words Rooter. Always the man of reason.

Punting plays with people's emotions which is part of the fun of the game but also the cause of a lot of the dramas on the forum.

Last year I got close to several girls and had fun but in the end it is too much baggage.

The 2018 Punterman is......new girl, fuck, leave, new girl, fuck, leave, new girl, fuck, leave.......repeat as many times as my wallet will allow......plus a few regulars who I don't get emotional about :cool2:

BongKong
28-01-2018, 12:29 AM
So you do all that, and your mate behind the counter STILL charges you $350 for stuff that's been stepped on more times than the Blues at Origin? Damn.....

JavFan price point is on the money. If your paying north of $250 you aint got a good connection

Crusader
28-01-2018, 01:53 AM

Appreciate the advice champ, but I'm happy with the price and what I am getting.
That makes me a very content 11-year punk ..

JAV_Fan69
28-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Appreciate the advice champ, but I'm happy with the price and what I am getting.
That makes me a very content 11-year punk ..

Maybe if you were less of a punk you wouldn't have trannies trying to....you know.....punk you.

Just a thought, champ.

yjl11
28-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Connect with the girl on a deeper emotional/social level. Just like connecting with friends/gfs, colleagues etc..... Treat them with respect and make good connections. Also helps to be clean, good hygiene and extra bonus if u speak their language etc. See them for consecutive Sessions and build a good rapport and u get heaps of extras.

Not to boast but I go to budget shops where at best they have a 7.5/10. I usually go for the 6/10 or 7/10 not 5 star material but still great and only pay 85 for 30 min and I get plenty of extras from rimming, bbbj, dfk, rounds twos. However most girls in close with would not budge on giving me anal even though at best I'm average size.

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2018, 11:14 AM

Nice works as usual rooter,

I may follow your lead and add a few more minor ones:

1. One % of the posts are about what RnT is all about .
2. 0.5% of the posts are about the visual stimulations of Spanish .
3. Guys looking for gf feels and relationships in a shop.
4. Guys looking for FS and other extras in a RnT shop
5. Guys looking for RnT in a legit massage shop
6. Guys looking for legit quality massage in a FS shop
7. All Guys and Girls no matter what floats your boat and whatever the hell you are looking for, are welcome in aus99! As long as you don’t attack other members and show some respects for all........

Cheers

curious36
28-01-2018, 01:42 PM
I go with a open mind.
Massage and anything else a bonus.
Just go with the flow.
Patience and respect.
Money does help too.

wwrre
28-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Those getting at $250, can u please weight your stuff next time. I highly highly doubt it’s 1g unless you are really well connected

@crusader,what kind of extras are we talking about?

I find it highly enjoyable sharing with the WL but damn it’s expensive

wwrre
28-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Sorry I m an @javfan

bfe
28-01-2018, 04:38 PM

Might I add, all Posted by a bunch of politically correct hoe sympathising trick assed white knights who seem to fall in love with and get all defensive with these money hungry whores not realising they getting hustled and used.

Mr Bastard
28-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Rule No.!
There are no rules……………

hotnite
28-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Those are all true and sound great,
but can I ask you something: have you ever wished you could be more than just a paying customer?

Crusader
28-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Maybe if you were less of a punk you wouldn't have trannies trying to....you know.....punk you.

Just a thought, champ.

LOL ... why so hostile?
If you wanna talk about being punked, it would be wise to consider the amount of overs you are paying in coke for the hope of extras ..

But hey, each to their own and if that works for you bro, then all the best to you.

Crusader
28-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Those getting at $250, can u please weight your stuff next time. I highly highly doubt it’s 1g unless you are really well connected

Haha don't go there bro ...

JAV_Fan69
28-01-2018, 10:36 PM
LOL ... why so hostile?
If you wanna talk about being punked, it would be wise to consider the amount of overs you are paying in coke for the hope of extras ..

But hey, each to their own and if that works for you bro, then all the best to you.

Where's the hostility Mohammed? I'm just speaking facts champ. But damn, them feels when you're salty you've been overcharged for your coke for years, and you have such low test that trannies prey on you ay? I have a feeling I could get you to hold my pocket.

Crusader
28-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Where's the hostility Mohammed? I'm just speaking facts champ. But damn, them feels when you're salty you've been overcharged for your coke for years, and you have such low test that trannies prey on you ay? I have a feeling I could get you to hold my pocket.

... fucking yawn ...

BigDipper
29-01-2018, 12:11 AM

Agree with this. Repeat visits show loyalty and just keep at it. I always bring condoms and an extra $50-$100 just in case.

Also always try to slip those fingers in to the pussy and then strategically ask for sex at the right time. Can't say I have a great success rate. I have only 1 regular ML who gives me FS all the time but suspect she does with a few punters. About 5 others that I had success with ages ago. They all long gone... Wouldn't mind some backups!!

Babycat
29-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Those are all true and sound great,
but can I ask you something: have you ever wished you could be more than just a paying customer?
Why wish that?
To save money?
To feel yourself special and powerful? Just ask.

JAV_Fan69
29-01-2018, 12:13 PM
... fucking yawn ...

How could you be tired habibi with all that top notch coke and tranny wang?

Asalamalakum.

BongKong
29-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Agree with this. Repeat visits show loyalty and just keep at it. I always bring condoms and an extra $50-$100 just in case.

Also always try to slip those fingers in to the pussy and then strategically ask for sex at the right time. Can't say I have a great success rate. I have only 1 regular ML who gives me FS all the time but suspect she does with a few punters. About 5 others that I had success with ages ago. They all long gone... Wouldn't mind some backups!!

Wow no idea why you wouldnt be successful if you try and finger every ML

GoldfishMan
30-01-2018, 08:53 AM
I'll also add, need to be alert for the "unattainable". This includes:
- girls that don't allow any touching of their pussy. Example, Hera of SS.
- shops with very strict rules. Example, Broadway 227.

You will fail to get any extra-extras with these, no matter how many times you go or how nice you are to them. Not saying don't go to these places, just need to have the right expectations to avoid disappointment.

cuteguy
30-01-2018, 04:52 PM

Woods23 is right here. A ML will most likely give you extras if she is comfortable with you and she trusts that you won't open your mouth and get her fired by the shop. It's not a secret that some MLs provide extras even if there are signs in the shop stating that there are no sexual services being offered by the girls. Some MLs perform extras for some guys and notably regulars and in turn they make more money (tax free) for themselves. If a ML wanted to provide FS all the time she could work in a FS shop but she doesn't. Therefore, it comes down to her choice whether she is in the mood to provide extras or just that she feels comfortable to do a bit more with someone she has seen before and make some extra cash. If you can get extras, you got lucky!:smile:

BigDipper
30-01-2018, 09:09 PM
Wow no idea why you wouldnt be successful if you try and finger every ML

Maybe 65% success rate...
Takes me a while to get off on HJ's... So often I think the girls let me do it out of desperation! ;p

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2018, 09:20 AM
I'll also add, need to be alert for the "unattainable". This includes:
- girls that don't allow any touching of their pussy. Example, Hera of SS.
- shops with very strict rules. Example, Broadway 227.

You will fail to get any extra-extras with these, no matter how many times you go or how nice you are to them. Not saying don't go to these places, just need to have the right expectations to avoid disappointment.

In regards to the comments about the strict rules at 227. I’m Not a spoke person for the shop but I know Alice long enough and we have discussed many times on this issue and here is just my personal opinion so please don’t quote me and draw your own conclusions.

First of all, 227 is a fully licensed legal brothel but Alice prefers to run it as a b2b RnT and lets just leave it at that. So, no legal issue what so ever if more are happening inside the rooms.

Alice doesn’t like the girls to offer BJ and or FS regularly as when that is the case, they will be hassling clients for extra extras for more tips and she doesn’t want that. There was one very hot girl there before who offered cbj to everyone myself included for $20, and was very popular and Alice had to let her go because it was affecting the other girls who followed the rules . And I think Alice has worked very hard and invested a lot to build her business and she has every right to run it the way she wants it and it ain’t a FS or anything goes RnT so we shall all respect that.

But seriously , if the girl is going to suck you or fuck you inside the room and neither of you are going to tell, who is gonna to know ? If you really want to protect the lady , TYO dom away I’ll say ........ lol

So , purely on my own humble opinion, if you want FS, of course , go to a FS shop, but if you see a hot girl at 227, and you really really want her, don’t stop trying, I won’t !

Just my two cents .

Cheers

Ps. If the same ML keeps telling you that it’s the shop rules which prevents you going any further, then I think it’s a sign that she is not interested . There is no set rules for all MLs and or all punters . And it’s a very unfair world why some guys have more success than the others. But when I look at the mirror in the morning, I calm down a lot, as I too was used to be much younger and handsome once, not any more, so if I don’t get any, I only have myself to blame or my wallet ?

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Woods23 is right here. A ML will most likely give you extras if she is comfortable with you and she trusts that you won't open your mouth and get her fired by the shop. It's not a secret that some MLs provide extras even if there are signs in the shop stating that there are no sexual services being offered by the girls. Some MLs perform extras for some guys and notably regulars and in turn they make more money (tax free) for themselves. If a ML wanted to provide FS all the time she could work in a FS shop but she doesn't. Therefore, it comes down to her choice whether she is in the mood to provide extras or just that she feels comfortable to do a bit more with someone she has seen before and make some extra cash. If you can get extras, you got lucky!:smile:

I couldn’t have said that any better myself. Like!

Jtee80
01-02-2018, 08:58 AM
Often it’s just luck. Depends on the girl, the mood she is in, how much you connect etc....

Have a regular wl 3/4 years safe girl only cbj not much kissing but gorgeous. Tip her from time to time small amounts just for being a buddy and making me smile. Lately I have been rimming her which she enjoyed at first but being less willing lately. No daty though will sit on my face with g string on. Advice please....

aussiegaigin
01-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Have a regular wl 3/4 years safe girl only cbj not much kissing but gorgeous. Tip her from time to time small amounts just for being a buddy and making me smile. Lately I have been rimming her which she enjoyed at first but being less willing lately. No daty though will sit on my face with g string on. Advice please....
Find another girl

CunningLinguist
01-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Find another girl

Yep, sounds like you got FPS - First Punt Syndrome :)

BongKong
02-02-2018, 12:30 AM

Oh my this is sad. Basically you've paid to see a chick for 3/4 years and your happy shes let you get as far as licking her ass hole??

No advice needed you've made it brother

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 01:23 PM

You've been with her for 3/4 years and only received CBJ, some rimming and DATY with a g-string. In such case, some guys would have had access to all areas including BBBJ, CIM and maybe anal. Sorry to say this but she hasn't really given herself to you in the same way that other girls would do if you have been a loyal customer of hers for 3/4 of the year. Time to ask for more extras my friend.:cool2:

Babycat
02-02-2018, 04:04 PM
For me, if my regulars start to ask me for more that I can't afford, time to avoid them. "Sorry but I don't want you to see me as I feel uncomfortable. Better to spend money on others. A relief to do that

That's the other side of regulars. A bad side.
I have to admit that I give free extra sometimes. Exactly free for nude hj. I like them? Nope. They're so charming that I don't charge them? Nope. I forgot? Nope. Few times that's my fault as I meet some asshole who don't want to pay but I didn't ask for money first. But most of the time I feel awkward when asking money at the end. It's more difficult to ask regulars after a very friendly, romantic sessions, then I feel awkward to remind them money. It dues to the hateful GFE that guys expect and I don't want to destroy their feelings and put them in to ground by asking for payment. Also don't want them feel awkward. Keep their faces. My bad. So sometimes hard to deal with mixture of service-friendship.

You've been with her for 3/4 years and only received CBJ, some rimming and DATY with a g-string. In such case, some guys would have had access to all areas including BBBJ, CIM and maybe anal. Sorry to say this but she hasn't really given herself to you in the same way that other girls would do if you have been a loyal customer of hers for 3/4 of the year. Time to ask for more extras my friend.:cool2:

Jtee80
02-02-2018, 07:40 PM
For me, if my regulars start to ask me for more that I can't afford, time to avoid them. "Sorry but I don't want you to see me as I feel uncomfortable. Better to spend money on others. A relief to do that

That's the other side of regulars. A bad side.
I have to admit that I give free extra sometimes. Exactly free for nude hj. I like them? Nope. They're so charming that I don't charge them? Nope. I forgot? Nope. Few times that's my fault as I meet some asshole who don't want to pay but I didn't ask for money first. But most of the time I feel awkward when asking money at the end. It's more difficult to ask regulars after a very friendly, romantic sessions, then I feel awkward to remind them money. It dues to the hateful GFE that guys expect and I don't want to destroy their feelings and put them in to ground by asking for payment. Also don't want them feel awkward. Keep their faces. My bad. So sometimes hard to deal with mixture of service-friendship.

Thanks for your input from the other side Babycat
I respect the wl in question and don’t want to put her in a situation that makes her feel awkward - as you sometimes feel with clients. It is very much a friendly romantic session , as you put it. I think the humanistic side of not pushing to get what I think I deserve but rather the woman’s feeling and the friendly situation is more important -even whilst I am paying. Also you point out the service-friendship side which is paramount in the situation with this wl. We spend the last moments talking about food, travel, friends, family, life - I know it must sound wasteful to those who are pure pleasure seekers but connecting on human emotion is sometimes more rewarding for me.

plunderpunter
03-02-2018, 10:58 PM
i just give them the tip straight up now.sets the tone for the session.
last time i included a dom with the tip no need to beat arund the bush right

AHLUNGOR
03-02-2018, 11:08 PM
i just give them the tip straight up now.sets the tone for the session.
last time i included a dom with the tip no need to beat arund the bush right

Yeap, I like your style man !

Did a few of those myself, handed over the $100 tip with the Dom!

Cheers

hotnite
05-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Enough (literally) with the ass kissing and move on to the next one. 3-4 sessions is probably a good enough period to build rapport. 3-4 years is insane.

superniceguy
05-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Always bring extra $100, you will never know what ur going to get

Nejums
05-02-2018, 08:37 PM
1. Be good looking.
2. If you can't be 1, then be rich.

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Only see MLs who would do extras for cash ?

DrSeuss
07-02-2018, 10:16 PM
I like to think that if I turn them on enough, it might open up possibilities. But I have to reason to believe it has ever worked.

Eclipsefun
07-02-2018, 10:49 PM
I don't know about talking them into it. 2013 at Oasis Thai, the poplar street shop (is it still around), played with her clit till she came, immediately offered fs when she recovered.

GoldfishMan
08-02-2018, 09:02 AM
I don't know about talking them into it. 2013 at Oasis Thai, the poplar street shop (is it still around), played with her clit till she came, immediately offered fs when she recovered.
I second this. Talking is not necessarily a good thing. My most passionate session came from an ML whom I didn't have much conversation with at all. First session with her, I went in quite drunk right after a company function. Managed to get her really wet from DATY,, but I had a bad case of whiskey dick so told her maybe next time I'll be better. I was so smashed, I didn't even ask for a hand job!
Well, second time I went to see her, DATY again, this time she gave me ultra GFE all the way. Again the third time I saw her, same thing. Through it all, we didn't talk much and she never asked for any extra cash. The second session, after the ultra GFE, she every declined my offer for extra tips. Only the third time, I had to force her to take some money! What a girl...

Jtee80
08-02-2018, 10:12 AM
I second this. Talking is not necessarily a good thing. My most passionate session came from an ML whom I didn't have much conversation with at all. First session with her, I went in quite drunk right after a company function. Managed to get her really wet from DATY,, but I had a bad case of whiskey dick so told her maybe next time I'll be better. I was so smashed, I didn't even ask for a hand job!
Well, second time I went to see her, DATY again, this time she gave me ultra GFE all the way. Again the third time I saw her, same thing. Through it all, we didn't talk much and she never asked for any extra cash. The second session, after the ultra GFE, she every declined my offer for extra tips. Only the third time, I had to force her to take some money! What a girl...

I have too received extras with no extra $$$ and little talking but equally passionate as the ones already described. A blond backpacker working as a ML allowed DFK intermittently sucking her natural D cups all the while fingering her moist and smooth bald pussy. When it came to getting me off she vigorously pumped me with her hand. Gone back to UK unfortunately. I think I could have had a relationship with her ... what a gem!

Eclipsefun
08-02-2018, 11:12 AM

Exactly. This seems to be the way to go, if she is is ML she is not in a Fs mindest otherwise she would not be working massage. Gotta turn her on.

CunningLinguist
08-02-2018, 09:54 PM
I saw a spanish chick once at a city ML joint and half way thru massage she asked if I wanted it, so did DATY, DTBBBJ, 69, FS, and no extra cash required. She said she liked sex.

curious36
16-02-2018, 07:23 PM
It is like the lottery.
Sometimes only small prizes.
Less than sometimes the jackpot.
Chemistry. If they like you they will show you lol.

holi_day
16-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Normally I get a lot extras when I repeated visit a WL. They treat me a lot better if I return.

Laughandsmile
16-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Open your mouth and say "Are you doing extras?" halfway into it. If they do them at all, they will do them now. Out of perhaps 10 times I've done this (instead of waiting for them to ask), only once have they said no and only because they never did it.

Peter69
17-02-2018, 11:17 AM
100% visiting one now who’s already booked me in for FS next visit, did everything but that yesterday 👍🏼

chemistry84
17-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Repeat Customer and then they'll definitely treat you right.

Or alternatively just take cash and not a wallet and say you have 'X' amount of dollars to get extra. These hoes love money so they'll do usually most things even if it is 20-30 or 50 bucks discount.

BigDickAsian
14-04-2018, 06:12 PM
I don't know if it's common or not but my colleague just told me a funny story . She met a customer and he gave in advance $400, then another $500 on the table with simple request: I want to f*ck you. She almost accepted that offer as it was a big money for her till he took of his pants and show her a huge brother. Totally scared so she had to refuse that deal!!!!
So if you're exactly like what your name, not sure if you can get extra extra 🤔 Haha
It’s big Asian size not big white size, so should be very comfortable for most ladies.

SinSeeker
24-04-2018, 12:04 PM
Pay money
Beg
Smile nicely
Flash the cash
Lick their pussy until they are gagging for it
Punt for 20 years then you know how to get them :cool2:

All good techniques[emoji3]. Well Said.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

greg11
27-04-2018, 07:11 PM
Had brand new first massage with young Japan beauty. She was very shy.. first massage she just held the old fella for a few minutes. Her shy actions and demeanor showed she had little experience. She said I have only had one man.. totally new experience for me. But I was very kind and thankful to her. Only customer for day.. made sure I was the first for her next day. I walk in and she says bj.. Undressed slowly kissing all over. She then asks me for daty .... Shes Never had it before.. only one boyfriend.. so I decided to oblige.. she loved it of course and i couldn't help but go back two days later and she said it was awesome and askef for it again. All free extras just paid for handy😁 Sometimes U just lucky.i felt truely special to provide this service.. I'm an old seasoned 20 year punter and I believed her story.. the best way to get extras is respect and return visits.. girls talk . U can build a good reputation at a shop and your good reputation will travel before U. I now get messages from some shops to do first experiences.. because I always try to be gentle and kind. So many special experiences like the above from this.

BongKong
27-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Had brand new first massage with young Japan beauty. She was very shy.. first massage she just held the old fella for a few minutes. Her shy actions and demeanor showed she had little experience. She said I have only had one man.. totally new experience for me. But I was very kind and thankful to her. Only customer for day.. made sure I was the first for her next day. I walk in and she says bj.. Undressed slowly kissing all over. She then asks me for daty .... Shes Never had it before.. only one boyfriend.. so I decided to oblige.. she loved it of course and i couldn't help but go back two days later and she said it was awesome and askef for it again. All free extras just paid for handy😁 Sometimes U just lucky.i felt truely special to provide this service.. I'm an old seasoned 20 year punter and I believed her story.. the best way to get extras is respect and return visits.. girls talk . U can build a good reputation at a shop and your good reputation will travel before U. I now get messages from some shops to do first experiences.. because I always try to be gentle and kind. So many special experiences like the above from this.

Anyone ever told you that you're a gullible cunt?

greg11
27-04-2018, 10:43 PM
You make me smile mate.... Seriously life can be better than that😁

rooter
27-04-2018, 11:03 PM
Have a shower, brush your teeth, splash on some cologne, wear your best shirt, smile, give the girl a compliment, be cool, be nice, don't smell of desperation, don't be pushy, don't be rough, don't be rude ... if all else fails pull out the $50 or $100 bills ;)

ThatAsian
28-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Be clean and respectful.
Always worth asking but subtly.

At RnT places I always am upfront with a pineapple and see where it continues throughout session.

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Have a shower, brush your teeth, splash on some cologne, wear your best shirt, smile, give the girl a compliment, be cool, be nice, don't smell of desperation, don't be pushy, don't be rough, don't be rude ... if all else fails pull out the $50 or $100 bills ;)

And if all fails, just pick yourself up and head to 5 Star or Ginza .......... haha

xboyx
06-05-2018, 01:02 AM
I haven't been to massage shops for ages. Just tried a massage shop that I've never been to this week, seen a young very cute Jap girl I've never seen before. Got intel that girls in this shop offers extra so I went there mainly for the extras.
No massage given as I didn't go there for massage, didn't need one anyway. DATY and sex I did and it was fun and great, had to pay her of course, it's fair to pay for it anyway imo, can't just take it for free. Too bad the bed is small and no shower room to clean off, but it was a great experience.

xboyx
06-05-2018, 11:37 AM
My routine everyweek, well except the Jap girl part. I am more into Thai and Chinese.

care to share which shop? PM me if you can, TKS

I don't know if massage shops want the public to know.

xboyx
06-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Be clean and respectful.
Always worth asking but subtly.

At RnT places I always am upfront with a pineapple and see where it continues throughout session.

what is "upfront with a pineapple"?

lol my session at the massage shop, I had good fun and chatting with the girl and then started getting closer to her, created a good flow and we were hugging each other and I was touching her, took off her clothes and DATY her no questions asked. She was turned on and we were ready for sex. But she did politely ask to confirm that she'd get paid, I'd have paid her anyway as I don't like taking things for free.

exstar
06-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Best case scenario for me

1. Go for a gym sess prior for a pump up and get the endorphins flowing
2. Arrive at shop for booking or ‘lucky dip’
3. Get complemented on my looks etc
4. Return the favour and flirt smile giggle
5. As the session starts, lean in and start kissing her neck etc and attempt DFK
6. If she’s up for it then take it as far as I can, GFE all the way, the rest is history
7. If not then see what her limits are and stay within them, but tease my way to break down those barriers down and get her to succumb to her desires

When done then leave a tip, half the time is unexpected and she declines it, and says that she should be the one doing the tipping lol

xboyx
06-05-2018, 12:09 PM

5. As the session starts, lean in and start kissing her neck etc and attempt DFK
6. If she’s up for it then take it as far as I can, GFE all the way, the rest is history
7. If not then see what her limits are and stay within them, but tease my way to break down those barriers down and get her to succumb to her desires

When done then leave a tip, half the time is unexpected and she declines it, and says that she should be the one doing the tipping lol

lol well done
what if your body & look is average?

and have you ever got nothing after trying all of those?

for me, repeated visits just to get FS is too much effort and money wasted. A few sessions with no FS at massage shops better to be spent at Ginza. If I know that a ML won't allow sex, I wouldn't bother seeing her in the first place.

BongKong
06-05-2018, 12:18 PM

You forgot step 8 where you open your eyes back to reality, finish pulling yourself off and flush the kleenex

exstar
06-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Definitely bro it’s not always successful, if it doesn’t happen the first time I’d give myself 2-3 more goes before I move on. If I don’t get to FS p slide is next best thing and I’m happy with that. I’d daresay im pretty average looking - I guess it’s all about the confidence and vibe you portray without looking like a creepy jerk. Keep yourself well groomed and also trim ‘down there’ - girls do it for a reason and I reckon guys should too - no girl wants extra fur balls to go with their bbbj. Also BYO Ansell Zero or Sagami condoms - they’ll thank you for it! I’ve been punting for 18 years so experience helps too.

exstar
06-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Ha ha ha . . . I did say best case scenario

exstar
06-05-2018, 12:25 PM
You forgot step 8 where you open your eyes back to reality, finish pulling yourself off and flush the kleenex

Ha ha ha . . . I did say best case scenario

xboyx
06-05-2018, 12:27 PM

LOL
if all the punting I've done so far turns out to be a mirage, I'd go suicide

jeter
06-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Definitely bro it’s not always successful, if it doesn’t happen the first time I’d give myself 2-3 more goes before I move on. If I don’t get to FS p slide is next best thing and I’m happy with that. I’d daresay im pretty average looking - I guess it’s all about the confidence and vibe you portray without looking like a creepy jerk. Keep yourself well groomed and also trim ‘down there’ - girls do it for a reason and I reckon guys should too - no girl wants extra fur balls to go with their bbbj. Also BYO Ansell Zero or Sagami condoms - they’ll thank you for it! I’ve been punting for 18 years so experience helps too.

Why do you need to bring your own Ansell Zero or Sagami?

exstar
06-05-2018, 12:42 PM
Coz most the shop supplied rubbers are the cheap stuff - have you ever tried zeros or sagami? They’re as close to bareback as you can get

jeter
06-05-2018, 12:47 PM
Coz most the shop supplied rubbers are the cheap stuff - have you ever tried zeros or sagami? They’re as close to bareback as you can get

I have tried zero, could not tell difference between ansell regular and zero.

exstar
06-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Definitely should be a difference, maybe your lil bro’s sensitivity thresholds are different to mine. Try the sagami as they are next level but much more pricier. You can only buy these online in Australia though as far as I’m aware.

Guvnor
06-05-2018, 05:44 PM
what is "upfront with a pineapple"?

A slang term for a $50 note (due to being the same colour as a pineapple).

rooter
06-05-2018, 06:06 PM
A slang term for a $50 note (due to being the same colour as a pineapple).

Yep
$20 Lobster
$50 Pineapple
$100 No generally accepted term for this one. Some possibilities are Kermit/Budgie/Avocado etc but my favourite is Hens Tooth because these notes are as rare as the proverbial hen's tooth. 90% are out of circulation; they are either in drug dealers/gangsters stash, tradies' stash, or hidden under pensioners' mattresses ;)

ellison
06-05-2018, 06:14 PM
$20 Lobster
$50 Pineapple
$100 C-note. Sugarmelon. Celery stick.

Guvnor
07-05-2018, 04:25 PM
My mate refers to a $5 note as a 'deep sea diver'.... (fiver)
and a $10 note as an Ayrton Senna .... (tenner)

xboyx
15-05-2018, 03:56 PM
just seen the same girl at the massage shop again, 1.5hours, made her cum intensely.
I tasted saltiness from her cum juice, making me think that I've never made other girls cum before, maybe it was just all freaking fakes by the girls cuz I haven't tasted the salty juice before.

Can anyone confirm if girl's cum is ALWAYS a bit salty? or this varies, some is salty, some has no flavour, maybe some is sweet? damn it, is it gonna turn out to be all mirage for me

Assandlegs
15-05-2018, 06:57 PM
just seen the same girl at the massage shop again, 1.5hours, made her cum intensely.
I tasted saltiness from her cum juice, making me think that I've never made other girls cum before, maybe it was just all freaking fakes by the girls cuz I haven't tasted the salty juice before.

Can anyone confirm if girl's cum is ALWAYS a bit salty? or this varies, some is salty, some has no flavour, maybe some is sweet? damn it, is it gonna turn out to be all mirage for me

Each and every one is completely different! :slobber: Some are a little salty... maybe keep a pussy diary xboyx ? That way you can compare notes when something new pops up.... :miao::miao:

I only smell mine, not tatsted it yet so I have no idea. Better to let other eaters answer. But are you sure it’s not urine? As I’ve never tasted it too.
Oh one thing that last week I cut my finger (just a tiny wound) then when I played with myself, I felt stung when I hadn’t cum yet. So I think the juice before cum is already salty.

Don't forget that the vagina is actually slightly acidic to help combat infections... if you have a cut, it's not quite as bad as dipping your finger in vinegar... but you get the idea.:startle::shout:

woods23
15-05-2018, 07:04 PM

All I know is much easier to make a ml cum than wl from my exp . Wl fake way too much especially the one who talk too much nd loud moan lol

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2018, 07:33 PM
All I know is much easier to make a ml cum than wl from my exp . Wl fake way too much especially the one who talk too much nd loud moan lol

Especially all those horny middle aged sex hungry milfs who don’t get much at home ??

ML_Lover
15-05-2018, 07:51 PM
I only smell mine, not tatsted it yet so I have no idea. Better to let other eaters answer. But are you sure it’s not urine? As I’ve never tasted it too.
Oh one thing that last week I cut my finger (just a tiny wound) then when I played with myself, I felt stung when I hadn’t cum yet. So I think the juice before cum is already salty.

That reminds me of A very funny and true story - maybe the elder gentleman involved in this story is even on this forum - if so, please do not reveal the ML's name, feel free to pm me. Anyway, the story is:

Packing up after a great session, my regular ML says "your face smelt different today when we kissed after daty". I said "Yes, you tasted a bit different today too". (Though not salty)
ML opens door and there is a guy standing there! Her next customer, a first timer. We say our goodbyes. 65 minutes later I get a text from ML: "OMG - that guy overhead us!!! He asked what tasted different today with a cheeky grin. Sooooo embarrassed!"

woods23
15-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Especially all those horny middle aged sex hungry milfs who don’t get much at home ??

Haha defintly middle age is the horniess seeing their reactions they thank you for a good time nd get pay too hehe.

What I'm try to say is most ml (younger one )I know they will hold it as long as possible till they go home nd masturbated. they too feel the needs after a long day at work to relieved the pressure.:slobber:
I heard from a friend his the master at this ...nearly all ml young or old he see like using "vibe " on them ...wowoww.
Naughty girl :p

xboyx
16-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Each and every one is completely different! :slobber: Some are a little salty... maybe keep a pussy diary xboyx ? That way you can compare notes when something new pops up.... :miao::miao:

I'll bring a tube to take sample home next time !

xboyx
16-05-2018, 06:58 PM

big no no, it's not urine, I guess girls know how they smell down there but don't know how it taste down there, only experienced guys would know

Mr Bastard
17-05-2018, 06:41 PM

Are they the ones who work in brothels? Or the ones you pick up from Bingo (Howsy!), for the newcomers……

Mr Bastard
17-05-2018, 06:45 PM

I reckon you have given yourself up just from your denial…..Psychology 101………

Highnoon
20-05-2018, 12:23 AM
I need to travel a lot outside Australia, staying in big hotel chains. To shorten a lonely enening, sometimes, I just call the health and beauty center from my room and ask for a massage. Once the girl is in my room, I very politely and fully dressed ask her that I need more. If she says no, I give her a tip, and she ìs leaving. Quite often it works well.

xboyx
20-05-2018, 11:26 AM
I need to travel a lot outside Australia, staying in big hotel chains. To shorten a lonely enening, sometimes, I just call the health and beauty center from my room and ask for a massage. Once the girl is in my room, I very politely and fully dressed ask her that I need more. If she says no, I give her a tip, and she ìs leaving. Quite often it works well.

man, don't you feel embarrassed asking and got "no"

Highnoon
20-05-2018, 11:47 AM
xboyx,
In my life, not every girl I invited followed my invitation, not every job I applid fo I got not evety car I desired I could buy - but overall, I 'm satisfied, that's life.

xboyx
20-05-2018, 01:38 PM
xboyx,
In my life, not every girl I invited followed my invitation, not every job I applid fo I got not evety car I desired I could buy - but overall, I 'm satisfied, that's life.

good on you dude, you're brave. I'm still a bit "shy" in that asking process, I don't think I have the balls to ask such questions in a hotel, but I know that some men who stays in 5-star hotel call their receptionist and ask for escort. How would they even know that the hotel would provide such thing?They look like they would never help with such request and I'm curious to find out.
Highnoon, so do you actually get "extras" with those massage? Can you please provide more insight? 5/10 you get it? HJ or sex?

Highnoon
22-05-2018, 12:00 AM
xboyx, friend,
Also for me, it is not easy to call the health center in a hotel, asking the lady "I need a massage, I need a girl, could you help me?", but the massage staff in big hotels in very rare cases react surprised, in most cases, they react with professionalism.
In China, the chance is 7/10, in Korea 3/10 and in Thailand 9/10 to get a HJ or a CBJ. In Japan, I hesitated to check this.

Highnoon
22-05-2018, 12:06 AM
Let me add: I also experienced that a lady came to my room, saying "I am not that kind of girl", taking a small tip fo the two minutes of conversation, and calling me next day to follow my offer. Or telling me she will send her sister to my room.

xboyx
24-05-2018, 01:45 AM
Let me add: I also experienced that a lady came to my room, saying "I am not that kind of girl", taking a small tip fo the two minutes of conversation, and calling me next day to follow my offer. Or telling me she will send her sister to my room.

lol you're the man.
was that money that turned the table or the way you talked?

storry_teller
24-09-2021, 05:08 PM
Sounds like horrible regular who tried to push the girls.

Fred Flintstone
25-09-2021, 08:50 AM
MLs have sexual needs as well and sometimes they get horny during the session . Many are lonely in this country and are usually single. If you are polite, kind and respectful, anything can happen. Repeat visits will show you are loyal to them. As others have said, they really need to be comfortable with the customer first

Johnisfun1969
25-09-2021, 01:18 PM
Hi guys!
Thanks mucho!

Mate I am surprised by the question. You seem to be experienced punter amd your earlier posts are about BBFS also. Probably your question is not how to get this service. But maybe how to convince someone who does not
offer the BBBJ or FS like a massage lady to do this for you.

The trick would be the same when you were a child and got someone to let you play with their favourite toy. You talked nicely to them and won their trust. Sometimes it can be as simple as just asking for it. Other times you may have to repay them few times. I personally choose the girl for the service. For me BBBJ is never a deal breacker. If the girl does it herself the surprise element is good. However I am always worried of picking up sti. These girls may be taking at least 10 dicks every week.

Maybe you should share your experience or recommend some girls who are good at the BBBJ. So some of us can try them out once the lockdown is over.

buster
25-09-2021, 08:20 PM
Mate I am surprised by the question. You seem to be experienced punter amd your earlier posts are about BBFS also. Probably your question is not how to get this service. But maybe how to convince someone who does not
offer the BBBJ or FS like a massage lady to do this for you.

The trick would be the same when you were a child and got someone to let you play with their favourite toy. You talked nicely to them and won their trust. Sometimes it can be as simple as just asking for it. Other times you may have to repay them few times. I personally choose the girl for the service. For me BBBJ is never a deal breacker. If the girl does it herself the surprise element is good. However I am always worried of picking up sti. These girls may be taking at least 10 dicks every week.

Maybe you should share your experience or recommend some girls who are good at the BBBJ. So some of us can try them out once the lockdown is over.

OP's post was over 3 years ago

zoozilla
25-09-2021, 08:44 PM
Hi guys!
Thanks mucho!

The only way to get extras is to get the girls to like you.

You'll save money getting them free while the rest have to pay for them.

Johnisfun1969
27-09-2021, 09:54 AM
OP's post was over 3 years ago

Hahah here I am spreading my wisdom. I should have realised as the person starting the thread has not been active since 2020.

But could be worthwhile for us simple folks if other guys also share their strategy. Just be nice to WL is not enough and we all know it.