PDA

View Full Version : General talk Thai Massage Sydney

sungod
25-01-2018, 02:04 PM
I have been on a mission to find those Thai Massage shops in Sydney that offer great part No 1 massages and are legit but the lady may just do a bit more.

I tried quite a few in the City, Newtown,Bondi and Inner West. Most where strictly legit but a few nice experiences.

Bexley on Forest Rd, its legit and the massage is excellent. She pulls your pants pretty low and lets her hands brush along those areas. Turned over with a raging boner and she began massaging all about and eventually started rubbing it..asked for small tip..very nice. Can't recall the name rigjt near corner Harrow Rd

Peter69
25-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Is the Bexley one called putahraksathaimassage???

Peter69
25-01-2018, 02:36 PM
Or Siam cosy massage???

AHLUNGOR
25-01-2018, 03:06 PM
So you want to have a great part 1 legit Thai massage. Which you can pretty much achieved in most places . And you want some relaxation releases but you don’t want to get that in a RnT shop. You want to get it in a legit shop where only a few people might be successful.

Love the thrills and enjoy the hunt and challenges! Don’t we all ??

CunningLinguist
25-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Legit MLs hate fucks like you.
If you want a sexual massage go to a RnT, leave normal girls alone.
Don't lose sight of the real world and think every Thai girl is there for your sexual pleasure.

Coastal Punter
25-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Shame in Sydney. Ive found perfect place, but its in Gosford. Looks 100% legit from street and girls dress modest but...they know what you're there for. Pay fee up front then she tells you everything off. If you getvright girl and rapport as ive done 50% of visits its good. She can tell i like TT and then part 2 is grt. Clean up. Finish massage. Shower in room too. If lucky girl will towel you down. But tnis place is legit by all appearances. Should i mention name here?

woods23
25-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Shame in Sydney. Ive found perfect place, but its in Gosford. Looks 100% legit from street and girls dress modest but...they know what you're there for. Pay fee up front then she tells you everything off. If you getvright girl and rapport as ive done 50% of visits its good. She can tell i like TT and then part 2 is grt. Clean up. Finish massage. Shower in room too. If lucky girl will towel you down. But tnis place is legit by all appearances. Should i mention name here?

If I'm you dont share what for? You get nothing in return the guys here is so selfish lol.... the shop might get in trouble as well.

Tumble
26-01-2018, 09:17 AM
The ones that offer no extra services are the one's back home that had a job picking up
cow dung in the streets. Come to Aust they think they are prized guinea pigs.
The reality ladies you are no different to the rodents roaming around in my garbage room.

LookingForTheOne
26-01-2018, 06:07 PM

Can you PM me the shop please

Crusader
26-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Can you PM me the shop please

Its downstairs on the corner of Mann st, opposite the Department of Finance office and big council car park.
I think on the opposite corner, there is a tyre shop / mechanice.

CoastalPunter is right, it does look very legit - but not so legit once you are on the table.

It's a very small joint, the one girl that was there was very good looking too.
They do have a back exit which takes you out near the lobby of some apartments. Also the room that I was in also had a shower, so a big plus.

das232
19-02-2018, 09:25 PM
Hey guys do any of the Thai shops in Newtown offer a happy ending? Really love the dodgy Thai shops, you get a great part 1 and a solid part 2. Can you pm me any ones that you think might look after a fellow. Thanks

goldmann
06-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Legit MLs hate fucks like you.
You are too bit harsh. I went to a legit Thai place after a busy week at work. Wasnt looking for anything as Im into FS. Was offered at the Thai place. Legit ML who didnt hate me mate

BigDickAsian
14-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Finally found this place. Not Mann St tho. Yes I went in and saw a cute girl who asked me to wait as she was busy and needed to call another girl. 10mins later an older lady comes over and my hopes sank as she wasn’t a looker.
Anyway, already paid for the 1 hour massage. So make the most of it. Got thru part one and part two she left and in came the cute girl! Paid extra $70 for nude cbj and came. Total damage was $140. I still think my money is better spent with WL. I really don’t understand what the appeal is other than a cleaner shop I guess.

Its downstairs on the corner of Mann st, opposite the Department of Finance office and big council car park.
I think on the opposite corner, there is a tyre shop / mechanice.

CoastalPunter is right, it does look very legit - but not so legit once you are on the table.

It's a very small joint, the one girl that was there was very good looking too.
They do have a back exit which takes you out near the lobby of some apartments. Also the room that I was in also had a shower, so a big plus.

hybridbloke
23-03-2018, 01:47 AM
small thai shop in hercules st ashfield

50 masssage, 50 nude tug

alas, nothing on the awesome shop in the backblocks of croydon that closed nov 2017

cheers

eltran
24-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Why bother? Just go to a FS or RNT if you want that service. The "ooh I'm hunting for special extras that girls don't do for anyone else" is bullshit. If they do RNT or FS for you, they'll do it for anyone. It's not special.