PDA

View Full Version : Question Fantasy of Japanese Girl

downzones123
26-01-2018, 01:20 AM
Hi fellow punters, i've been punting quite a while in Sydney and never came across to any Japanese girls. Its been my dream to find an authentic attractive J-girl and everytime i saw ads on the web or anything else either the japanese girl is fake or a mix.

I dont know the market of japanese girl here but i'd say my budget is around $150/hr. if there is any recommendation from all the masters here i would be pleased :surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

JGIRL FOR THE WIN!!!~~

hornedone
27-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Save a few more dollars and enjoy true Japanese at Ginza club Surry Hills.

jzchan
27-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Hi fellow punters, i've been punting quite a while in Sydney and never came across to any Japanese girls. Its been my dream to find an authentic attractive J-girl and everytime i saw ads on the web or anything else either the japanese girl is fake or a mix.

I dont know the market of japanese girl here but i'd say my budget is around $150/hr. if there is any recommendation from all the masters here i would be pleased :surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

JGIRL FOR THE WIN!!!~~

There are heaps of J girls in the shops in Sydney. N5M/42 have quite a few and so does Ginza of course. If FS is not your thing you can get great J girls at the Rnt places like Tokyo Studio, 702 Mascot, 335 Rosebery and Sakura in Bondi. Other rnt places like 750 George, DoS, Sussex Star, etc also have a smattering of J girls

downzones123
27-01-2018, 03:22 PM
I guess so, its hard to find jgirls with that budget. But i've never tried the 250/hr before and i'm afraid that it will break my limit, as it already hard for me to hold the urge to go to brothel.

Anyway thanks for the info tho, might try Ginza once i set my mind.

justinfox
27-01-2018, 08:26 PM
theres a new Rnt/Massage place that opened up at 335 Gardeners road Rosebery that has only Japanese girls .. with a lot of extras.
also I can vouch for Tokyo Studio and you can't go wrong with Sussex Star !

junisme
28-01-2018, 12:33 PM
I remember I cam across a Japanese + Korean girl when I was punting in Melbourne, I tested some japanese on her and she really can speak japanese and korean (or she can fake a native tongue). But the price you are asking for was bit low for those kind of girls.

aussiegaigin
28-01-2018, 04:03 PM
A lot of "Japanese" girls aren't, or might be mixed breed with no other connection.

When I asked 702 a couple of years ago whether they offered so well known traditional Japanese services, they had no idea what I was talking about.

downzones123
28-01-2018, 04:10 PM
I know its hard to get that kind of service u watch online, but SHOUTOUT to all brothel or massage owners. Wondering why soapy massage is still not here in Sydney, we are one of the most developed city, i dont mind spending big bucks for the experience i watched online.

Once i got a girl at kyoto CBD claiming to be japanese on the website but after i met her she actually is fully korean and the only word she knows is "kimochi", like wtf man.

harrycd
28-01-2018, 07:42 PM
Paddington has a soapie experience, haven't partaken of it myself but will do when I'm back in town March.

Ginza has quite a few Jap girls, 42 glades has a few on the roster as well.

aussiegaigin
28-01-2018, 08:14 PM
I know its hard to get that kind of service u watch online, but SHOUTOUT to all brothel or massage owners. Wondering why soapy massage is still not here in Sydney, we are one of the most developed city, i dont mind spending big bucks for the experience i watched online.

Once i got a girl at kyoto CBD claiming to be japanese on the website but after i met her she actually is fully korean and the only word she knows is "kimochi", like wtf man.

A few shops here have tried offering soapies in the past, but they rarely continued, presumably because of the higher costs they ask, or maybe just lack on interest.

wwrre
29-01-2018, 07:42 AM
What soap experience are we talking about? Like the nuru stuff?

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2018, 09:04 AM

Like another post has replied, 244 Paddington is offering nuru soapy services, haven’t tried that myself but reading the reviews they seemed to be the real deal.

Alternatively, if you go see Mimi @Burwood, she offered a very similar services and body slides almost identical if not better than ALL Korean b2b and those you saw on JAV soapland, only different is she does it on an oversized masssge table rather than an air mattress on the floor.

If you do a search for “soapy massage “ on the title , you should find one of my old reviews on that at the Chequers on Goulburn St called Kings Massage, not sure if they still do and have the proper MLS who know what to do? But they have the wet floor bathroom with the mattress and that chair with the opening in the middle plus a massage table all in the same room just like the movies !!

Worth check it out mate

Cheers

Ps. Mimi used to work in many soap land shops in Tokyo if that helps ?

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2018, 09:14 AM

I just bump it up for you Bro, it’s in the AR section, go take a look now before it got pushed back to page 5 or something.

If you go try yourself, don’t forget to share ok 👌

xboyx
31-01-2018, 01:40 AM
im craving for Jap girls, tell me where.
ML just do massage, getting "extras" need lots of visits and building rapport, I don't see the point

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2018, 08:26 AM
im craving for Jap girls, tell me where.
ML just do massage, getting "extras" need lots of visits and building rapport, I don't see the point

Ginza............ ??

cuteguy
01-02-2018, 05:42 PM
Ginza............ ??

The number of Japanese girls working at Ginza has dropped off lately with more Japanese girls finding out that Ginza is not the only brothel in Sydney where Japanese girls can work. There are Japanese girls at Marrickville 5, Gladesville, PPP, 359 Riley st and Kyoto206 just to name a few.

justinfox
01-02-2018, 06:34 PM
The number of Japanese girls working at Ginza has dropped off lately with more Japanese girls finding out that Ginza is not the only brothel in Sydney where Japanese girls can work. There are Japanese girls at Marrickville 5, Gladesville, PPP, 359 Riley st and Kyoto206 just to name a few.

359 Riley st .... has anyone been there lately ?.... its says one there post that their meant to be one of the best places to get Japanese or any asian girls in general !

CunningLinguist
01-02-2018, 08:36 PM
359 Riley st .... has anyone been there lately ?.... its says one there post that their meant to be one of the best places to get Japanese or any asian girls in general !

have not been for a long time but last time I went they had the J girls that Ginza rejected :) Ie. no GFE, no DFK, no DATY, no BBBJ.

xboyx
02-02-2018, 12:22 AM

true, Ginza had some top notch J girls before but they never stay for long. I don't know why J girls keep coming then left after a short while. Do they backpack or travel and just work as WL/ML while travelling?

cuteguy
02-02-2018, 12:56 AM
true, Ginza had some top notch J girls before but they never stay for long. I don't know why J girls keep coming then left after a short while. Do they backpack or travel and just work as WL/ML while travelling?

Many arrive on working visas and in order to fund their travelling around Australia they work as WLs or MLs. I have heard many state that it's expensive to live in Sydney and finding employment is not easy. This is why many work as WLs or MLs for a short period before they move on and see other parts of Australia.

jason1
06-02-2018, 06:14 PM
A lot of Japanese women tell me Sydney is boring at night. Compared to any of their big city nightlife, Sydney is truly dead.
That and not a huge single Japanese guy population and I can see why they get out

BlackToad
07-02-2018, 04:38 PM
A lot of Japanese women tell me Sydney is boring at night. Compared to any of their big city nightlife, Sydney is truly dead.
That and not a huge single Japanese guy population and I can see why they get out

This is true if you compare Sydney to a lot of Asian cities - not just in Japan. Governments at local and state level are trying to kill Sydney night life. All for our own good of course, if we have too much fun we might hurt ourselves.

Momoe
07-02-2018, 05:09 PM
This is true if you compare Sydney to a lot of Asian cities - not just in Japan. Governments at local and state level are trying to kill Sydney night life. All for our own good of course, if we have too much fun we might hurt ourselves.

Tbh, what they meant is that there is nothing to do in Sydney or any other Aus cities at night apart from clubbing or drinking only. In other Asian countries, shopping malls and shops closes at 10-11pm, and there's still other shops and cafes that open way beyond midnight. Many Asian WLs have complained to me before how boring is it that drinking is literally the only entertainment available, with them deciding against staying here any longer apart from making money from this job

DrSeuss
07-02-2018, 10:13 PM
Even compared to Melbourne, Sydney is dead. And that's saying something.
Then again the punting is more plentiful. As you get older, clubs matter less.

trevor
25-02-2018, 05:26 PM
Seeing a lot more Japanese women working at other shops. This is gold for those who are away from city

Havent been with Japanrse and am now curious

cuteguy
25-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Seeing a lot more Japanese women working at other shops. This is gold for those who are away from city

You will need to experience first hand what a Japanese girl can do for you. They tend to be more providers of GFE than PSE. Do it. You won't regret it.:cool2:

aussiegaigin
25-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Many arrive on working visas and in order to fund their travelling around Australia they work as WLs or MLs. I have heard many state that it's expensive to live in Sydney and finding employment is not easy. This is why many work as WLs or MLs for a short period before they move on and see other parts of Australia.
A few years back, I had a "dream job" working with hundreds of Japanese working holiday girls. The rules back then were that they could only spend a limited time in any one place, or in any one class of employment. Students were limited in the number of hours they could work in a week.

freshjive
25-02-2018, 09:55 PM

Yeah saw gladesville 42 with 8 japanese girls....can’t belive it muself. Gotta check it out. They seem to attract a lot of japanese lately. Maybe b lister who can’t get a shot at ginza?

trevor
25-02-2018, 10:11 PM
As I said would like to try Japanese to see if there is a difference

Price a lot better at Gladesville surely?

Is it as good service though

Momoe
25-02-2018, 11:26 PM
Yeah saw gladesville 42 with 8 japanese girls....can’t belive it muself. Gotta check it out. They seem to attract a lot of japanese lately. Maybe b lister who can’t get a shot at ginza?

Hahaha, I know of 2-3 Japanese girls who either just interviewed/trained or just work at Ginza for couple of days. They were saying its much more relaxing working at 42/no5. Not sure the current batch, but back last year when still actively punting, they are great and worth every single cent for those i punted with

42Gladesville
26-02-2018, 01:46 AM
8 Japanese girls today!! Around 15 on roster weekly usually but yeah always a bit random days. Would definitely suggest Haru, Kana, Misa, Miki, Naomi, Maria, Sakura, Yuka, those are the good service true and tested ones :D

Many Japanese girls like working here because the environment I guess.. We have a full team of entertainers and comedians and magicians lol. Just kidding. Most working girls usually just stick in a shop that they can make the most money at usually. Money's always number 1 factor. Fun/comfort is number 2. Privacy/proximity is an important number 3 too. That goes for most working girls I guess, not just the Japanese. I dont know too but, everyones different, come here and find out why so many Japanese girls book em and ask em why yourself lol

It's definitely not more relaxing anymore these days though hahaha

marmont
05-03-2018, 05:34 PM
A few places now with Japanese babes
Are these newer options as good

kingwally
05-03-2018, 05:39 PM
A few places now with Japanese babes
Are these newer options as good

Are they really Japanese or are the shops just selling Chinese girls as Japanese?

42Gladesville
06-03-2018, 01:49 AM
Come to 42 - All our Japanese are 100% authentic genuine Japanese only <3 <3 <3

Brothelcreeper
06-03-2018, 07:05 AM
A few years back, I had a "dream job" working with hundreds of Japanese working holiday girls. The rules back then were that they could only spend a limited time in any one place, or in any one class of employment. Students were limited in the number of hours they could work in a week.

I hope you took "advantage " of your unique situation :cool2:

davewww
06-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Very recommend http://www.clubgrandhit.com.au/

marmont
06-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Kyabakura sounds like you pay to talk with beautiful Japanese ladies.
For the same price at an FS parlour you could pay to make love to beautiful Japanese ladies
Who prefers blue balls to lovemaking?

CunningLinguist
06-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Yeah that place sounds weird, I wonder if it is like a RnT that has a sign "no sex" though ...

Momoe
07-03-2018, 09:03 AM
Well, most you can do at kyabakura is touching the girls or sneaking in a kiss or 2. However whatever you want to do with the girls outside work is up to you if you are charming or rich enough.

Its probably just an Asian thing, guys winding down after a long day and just wanted someone to talk to and entertain them.

If you wanna know, some of these girls actually work as ML or WL as well. And also, they may not be as beautiful under all those dolling up.

aussiegaigin
07-03-2018, 09:47 PM
I hope you took "advantage " of your unique situation :cool2:

A few of them did take advantage of me.

aussiegaigin
07-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Well, most you can do at kyabakura is touching the girls or sneaking in a kiss or 2. However whatever you want to do with the girls outside work is up to you if you are charming or rich enough.

Its probably just an Asian thing, guys winding down after a long day and just wanted someone to talk to and entertain them.

If you wanna know, some of these girls actually work as ML or WL as well. And also, they may not be as beautiful under all those dolling up.

"Hostess bars" are quite common in Japan. No sex, just drink and talk. A "plain clothes" version of a geisha shop. Popular with business men there.

goldmann
07-03-2018, 09:51 PM
aussie were they experienced or new?

aussiegaigin
07-03-2018, 10:01 PM
experienced at what?

goldmann
07-03-2018, 10:19 PM
They took advantage of you so they must have been confident and worldly women

aussiegaigin
07-03-2018, 10:53 PM
I was easily misled LOL

Momoe
08-03-2018, 12:18 AM
Hahaha, most Japanese would show the most interest in something new, unique or interesting including people. They way they talk and body language would easily mislead you thinking they have interest in you. Though most of them are very accommodating when you ask them out for normal things or for fun and if you are really interested, can build up from there. Had couple of Japanese girlfriends and all of them started with the sentence "Would you want to hangout/go out some time"

Though at the end, some Japanese prefer Asian guys, some are white lovers, so you gotta know too.

Momoe
08-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Hahaha, it depends. Most are, mainly in upscale places. But some areas are a bit more grey if you know where and know the right person. Those are more like asian KTVs you find in China, Sg, Msia, Thai etc

aussiegaigin
08-03-2018, 09:13 PM
They way they talk and body language would easily mislead you thinking they have interest in you.

I wasn't inferring that sort of misleading. Their intentions were quite definite.

Momoe
09-03-2018, 12:01 AM
I wasn't inferring that sort of misleading. Their intentions were quite definite.

As in make use of you for better/easier life?

aussiegaigin
09-03-2018, 11:27 PM
You have to understand the traditional roles of sex and sexuality in Japanese culture, to get the most benefit.

CunningLinguist
10-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Do tell ...

Momoe
10-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Following !

None of my Japanese gfs have ever told me anything different :(

aussiegaigin
10-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Do tell ...

In the pre-internet era, I had a small library of books on the subject. No doubt the info is on line somewhere now.

What I learned served me well; I've had experiences that even I still find hard to believe.

The underlying theme is that, generally, J girls have no inhibitions about sex, even with strangers, so I didn't have to prove anything to them to get it.

CunningLinguist
10-03-2018, 09:27 PM
In the pre-internet era, I had a small library of books on the subject. No doubt the info is on line somewhere now.

What I learned served me well; I've had experiences that even I still find hard to believe.

The underlying theme is that, generally, J girls have no inhibitions about sex, even with strangers, so I didn't have to prove anything to them to get it.

What percentage of fuckable non WL/ML J girls are like this do you reckon ?

aussiegaigin
11-03-2018, 06:07 PM
What percentage of fuckable non WL/ML J girls are like this do you reckon ?

Back in my prime, my hit rate was probably around 75-80%

CunningLinguist
11-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Back in my prime, my hit rate was probably around 75-80%

FMD thats a good average!
What is it now ?

aussiegaigin
12-03-2018, 08:45 AM
I'm pretty well retired from the game now, so don't have much access to J girls. So many Chinese here now they don't stand out from the crowd any more.

But I've dated two in the last couple of years, and bedded both of them, so I haven't lost my skills LOL. In both cases, I met the girls in business situations, and they initiated the dates.

harrycd
12-03-2018, 09:23 AM
I'm pretty well retired from the game now, so don't have much access to J girls. So many Chinese here now they don't stand out from the crowd any more.

But I've dated two in the last couple of years, and bedded both of them, so I haven't lost my skills LOL. In both cases, I met the girls in business situations, and they initiated the dates.

You need to write a book

Momoe
12-03-2018, 10:06 AM

Hahaha, you are not wrong at all.

Lonely girls and those wanting attention, lots of them around. Some doesn't even bat an eye fcking their own friends despite having bfs or have multiple bfs around.

But this is pretty common for Asian girls from big cities. Have experienced with Koreans and Chinese as well

AHLUNGOR
12-03-2018, 11:03 AM
I am a big fans of all those busty Japanese AV. Soap land types are my favourites, but for some reasons when I punt, I hardly came across either Japanese WLs or MLs !

From memory, last WL I had was Momoe? Can’t temembe her name but she was very busty at 55 George . Japanese ML would have to go back much further, from SL I think, she was very pretty and popular, again , the name got me.

Ps. I might have seen a few more advertised Japanese gals but turned out they were not when I tested them, hence not much to talk about .

aussiegaigin
12-03-2018, 11:54 AM
Hahaha, you are not wrong at all.

Lonely girls and those wanting attention, lots of them around. Some doesn't even bat an eye fcking their own friends despite having bfs or have multiple bfs around.

But this is pretty common for Asian girls from big cities. Have experienced with Koreans and Chinese as well

I never query their motives. If they want sex, I am happy to oblige. Girls in small cities and towns like it, too. Gaijin are much harder for them to find in these places, but they do tend to be a bit reserved in communicating

Never had the same level of success with K or C girls. My MOs weren't skewed to their cultures.

Momoe
12-03-2018, 12:12 PM
I never query their motives. If they want sex, I am happy to oblige.

Never had the same level of success with K or C girls. My MOs weren't skewed to their cultures.

You sir should just move to Japan and don't need to sleep at all !

aussiegaigin
12-03-2018, 12:16 PM
You sir should just move to Japan and don't need to sleep at all !

Have been there quite a few times, and you are quite correct, not much sleep at all.

sublime
12-03-2018, 04:18 PM
Outside Tokyo and other tourist areas isnt it tough going unless you speak Japanese though?

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2018, 11:20 AM
I am a big fans of all those busty Japanese AV. Soap land types are my favourites, but for some reasons when I punt, I hardly came across either Japanese WLs or MLs !

From memory, last WL I had was Momoe? Can’t temembe her name but she was very busty at 55 George . Japanese ML would have to go back much further, from SL I think, she was very pretty and popular, again , the name got me.

Ps. I might have seen a few more advertised Japanese gals but turned out they were not when I tested them, hence not much to talk about .

Just checked my own post, she was Momoka and it’s 45 George ! Sorry .

aussiegaigin
13-03-2018, 05:37 PM
JP girls will sleep with you for months, live with you, but not consider it to be a relationship.

"gee AG, my visa has expired, have to go back home now, see ya!!"

sublime
14-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Its interesting a lot of Chinese, Korean and Thai have come and settled in Australia but relatively few Japanese
So when you say they cant wait to go home it makes sense